PDA

View Full Version : Pvp Pe

SjanTeN^
20-05-04, 18:02
So here goes, i got a capped tank with CS, dev,moonie,malle,doomie,rav actually every HC rare which is needed in any given situation, all right PPU tried it, diddent like it that much, APU k00l, HL\Fire apoc etc. Spy o_O, well nah i made a constructor once, but as i c 1 good tank and can take out 5 Spys without a prob in a op war, i dont really like em, their to weak and need a bit con boost =)
So here goes, i want a PE, and i would like to know what i should choose, PC-RC ? What is best for op wars?
And then if possible i would love a stat guide, like much do a rifle PE need in Weapon lore etc. or whatever i'm gonna choose, so hit me guys.

retr0n
20-05-04, 18:08
So basicly you want someone else to do all the work for you? O_o

The only thing i can say is about P-C / R-C it's all a matter of taste...
With rifles you get a bit of range, while with pistols your up front...

If your going rifles you need all the weapon lore you can get, if pistols i think
around 80ish is enough...

CON setups are very individual and you have to work one out for yourself, some
people like higher health + lower resists while others like lower health + higher resists
and everything inbetween...

Then there is also a matter of lowtech/hightech... Lots of choices and only
you can make them, since you are the one thats going to play the char...

slaughteruall
20-05-04, 18:14
Depends if you want up close and and personnel. Or further back. Pistol Pe's need a better CON setup then rifle IMHO.

My pistol PE has alot of PSU(100+) and rest in wep. He used to hack OP's but lom'd it for more PSU/WEP. My PE drugs for his gun's you can also do a drug for armour setup I've thought about trying it out in NF just not sure yet.

For OP wars i dont think i would bring a PE once stealth is gone for them. Most PE's only turret whore while stealthed anyways. Most have shit CON setup's that require stealth to live longer then 10 sec's in a fight.

PE's are very good at 1 on 1 fight's. I love taking my PE out and ganking some people.

You can get VERY nice resists on a spy with shelter and a few STR imps.

Slaughter

EDIT My pe will remain hightech even after the stealth nerf. I prefer the hightech guns over a lib/earp.

ezza
20-05-04, 18:14
if your a tank can take out 5 spies those spies really should be back in the plaza tradeskilling

but since we aint talking about that, most people go pistol PE, and are high tech stealthing whores, however thats gonna change with the test server changes.

personally i would go for the low tech route cos you can have the move on and proto resister in your head giving a lot better resists.

your choice to go pistols or rifles though, which ever you prefere, i went rifles on my PE(and meh spy) and when i was lowtech pain easer user, i found i could fire from good distance away, get some damage in on them before enemy can get close.

though if you go god like aim then libbys cool

high tech still gonna be viable, executioner setup will still be good.

but if you wanna be a stealther to get around spies your ticket.

as for actual stats, i cant be bothered right now to list details of what you need in which, and cons ill leave anyway, get the skill manager and just dick around, come back with something and then maybe people will say where your going wrong on it

SjanTeN^
20-05-04, 18:31
Cant a PE stealth in the next patch ?

plague
20-05-04, 18:33
i think low tech rifle pe is teh win, like ezza said u can get few shots in before they even get to u and rifles do diesent dmg.....As far as dex setup put alot in agility and rest in rifle combat then more rc u put them less gip imps u need and u can use teh brain slots for pp resistor and moveon. Con setup am not gonna give up me own setup but just to summorize it put alot in energy an lill less in xray barley any fire and poison and use titan armor its teh win......

Mumblyfish
20-05-04, 18:34
Cant a PE stealth in the next patch ?
No. The tools will pick up a CLASS: SPY requirement.

Now all KK need to do is put a DEX: 255 requirement on them and I'll be happy.

plague
20-05-04, 18:40
No. The tools will pick up a CLASS: SPY requirement.

why, spy's need stealth, it's stealth whore pe that enoying :D

Mumblyfish
20-05-04, 18:58
why, spy's need stealth, it's stealth whore pe that enoying :D
Spies don't need stealth. Since we've got decent sniper weapons, there's no need for a "you can't target me, har har" switch. And high-level pistols got a boost that puts the pistol spy right up there with the APU in terms of raw damage, and pistoleros maintain a high running speed which is their primary defense. No need for stealth.

No need for stealth.

No need for stealth...

plague
20-05-04, 19:11
No need for stealth.

No need for stealth...

lol, i like stealth on me spy, but then again it's not my primaryt char, glad to c stelath finnaly taken off teh pe's weeee, i hate chasing teh stealth pe's on me low tech keke

Gohei
20-05-04, 19:11
Non TC PEs with PA are ace. The Wyatt pwns with the right ammo mod, so does the lib with a little practice. And the Pain Easer still kicks a serious amount of ass..

Dribble Joy
20-05-04, 20:02
Indeed.

Don't use the exec, if only out of principle.
The dmg is fine, but not in the hands of a PE, it should be like... dex 120.
Same with the slasher.

Anyway, after next patch, low tech is looking good.
Judge is ok.. but without drugs you're just a gimped version of a lowtech.
RoLH is the only real viable high tech tbh.

greendonkeyuk
20-05-04, 21:40
level, pvp, tweak (lom), relevel, pvp, download skill manager, tweak (lom), pvp, tweak (if necessary), pvp..... see where im going with this?

Gohei
20-05-04, 21:44
level, pvp, tweak (lom), relevel, pvp, download skill manager, tweak (lom), pvp, tweak (if necessary), pvp..... see where im going with this?

no O_o

n3m
20-05-04, 21:47
neither do I lol

Clownst0pper
21-05-04, 01:07
Ive always found my constructors repair tool is a great offensive weapon at taking down tanks, few clonks on the head and were back to the stone age, dragging them in the bushes for a quick scuffle :lol:

Doc Holliday
21-05-04, 01:18
no O_o

DIY

do it yourself! :confused: :D

VetteroX
21-05-04, 05:02
Ive said it before, and Ill say it again... I despise these "make my char for me Im too lazy" threads... its 1/2 the fun of the game to reate your own char FFS.

Dribble Joy
21-05-04, 05:11
I am of generally the same opinion, though I will give advice on most stuff.

Even given that, some people manage to fuck up so badly :p.

Jesterthegreat
22-05-04, 02:53

right after they put a PSI: 255 req on Holy Para?

and back on topic:

PE's are the easiest class to setup in my experiance. get a skill manager and have a play, but only use that as a rought guide. dont plan your cons setup 100% based on that, get a rough one on the manager, then adapt as per your experiances ingame