PDA

View Full Version : The Soulight System

Clownst0pper
20-05-04, 15:58
Below is the best example to my problem

Recently I was hunting warbots, and started attacking a particular titan, when a second melee tank runs up, and kills it with me, now, because I attacked it first, it was rightly mine, I hack it, just as Im finishing hacking, the dude is attacking me, and screams "WB thief, it was mine" and continues to hit me, needless to say I cast a heal, shock him, and he dies.
Directs from him follow, ive gone from 53 SL now, down to minus 6, he swears to come back and "own" me. I continue, he comes back just as ive finished killing a warbot, he attacks me, I kill him again, my Soul Light is now minus 9. I continue, sure enough, 10 minutes later, he comes back, this time with a capped APU, also from a neutral faction. I kill them both, by this time my soul light is minus 14, and im carrying 3 rares.

By this point Ive decided to log out, as is obvious he will keep comming, until my soul light is rediculously fucked, and there is absolutely nothing I can do about it.

Do I leave the area, and let one player stop me enjoying the game? Im sure that can come under player abuse in some politically correct sense.

Or do I keep killing him, as he continues to attack me, not me attack him, and eventually I am punished by KK's game mechanics for defending MYSELF.

Do KK expect me to stand there and be killed, while 2 players try to attack me, even though no matter what I do, im being punished

A) Its fucking up my sympathys
B) Its giving me negative SL
C) Its stopping my game play
D) If it continues my SL will be so low I cant go to the city

Anyone ever found this problem? Its highly annoying, and TBH, why should I leave my tech hunting spot because someone cant get over rightfully dying, when its my loot.

At the end of the day, hes 'won' as ive had to log out, which in my book, is pretty shitty.

KK - The soul light system, AND the faction sympathy system sucks.

Wilco
20-05-04, 16:04
Yup, bloody dilemma....

slaughteruall
20-05-04, 16:07
I highly agree with you. it's happened to me before alot. Even with allied factions. They attack me i kill them my SL is hosed. It's very annoying and something needs to be done. Just a simple setup to see who attacked who first (first dmg of any kind).

Simple

If player A was attacked by player B.
player A kills Player B
player A recieves no negative SL or FS

I also think player B should be the one who gets a SL hit and FS hit. Of course only in non-war zone's (ie everywhere but OP's)

It cant be that hard to do.

Maybe even a timer. So after 45 secs to 1 min it resets it self.

Slaughter

MISS WHIP
20-05-04, 16:14
Yep that soullight setup is shitty :mad: :mad:

case in point i was also hunting the other day and a biotech which is enemy to me tried to kill me so i take him down no problem there.
exept he is with a BD which is neutral to me and the BD tries to kill me as well not even thinking of the soullight i naturally defend myself and kill him as well so my soullight goes from being a +70 odd to a -3 just from one kill and like you i was just defendig myself.

NOW THAT SUCKS :( :( :(

n3m
20-05-04, 16:15
Yes, its stupid

Last night I saw a templar in a reveler, so I attack. He dissapears (dunno wtf he went:confused: dont think he died), and I'm left with 270 ish health. Then suddenly some DG melee tank starts attacking me, first 3 hits I do nothing, maybe playing or something because he's NEXT (only allied faction next to tg to FA). Guess he wasnt playing coz he is still attacking (getting to 170 ish health lol) so I kill him.
sl drops from 25ish to -6, just because I defend myself against a stupid fucker like that who thought he'd a get an easy kill.
All my Faction Sympathies are already fucked up, though I did get TG in the plus again.

//edit:

I really think they should do it like this:
http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?t=99115

J. Folsom
20-05-04, 16:15
I like Slaughter's idea on the matter, though I think something should be added to prevent people from getting hit on purpose just to be able to kill people.

That's also why I don't think there should be soullight and FS loss for the attacker if he or she loses. ;)

Someone does not count as aggresor towards you until he or she has done a certain amount of attacks on you in a certain period of time, or done a certain amount of damage to you in a certain period of time.
The amount of attacks would be 3.
The amount of damage would be one quarter of your total health.
The time is 30 seconds.
After that has been triggered, a 30 second timer would start in which you (and only you) are freely allowed to kill whoever is attacking you, without any soullight or faction sympathy loss. This timer would get reset to 30 seconds at any attacks the aggresor does.
To show you are allowed to kill that player without consequences, their name would appear red to you.

*Waits for someone to dismiss this as being a carebear idea*

SynC_187
20-05-04, 16:16
I agree completely.

I spend most of my time with at least one char with bad SL, not because I got out looking for neutrals and allies to kill, but because I hit them by accident or they attack me.

Edit: Its not carebear. It benefits PvP.

retr0n
20-05-04, 16:20
The trick is to die once, and give them bad sl... then go back & kill them :p
j/k

But i do agree with your post, you get punished for defending yourself... Many
solutions have been posted for the SL system, alot of them pretty damn good
but nothing happends.

I think while KK is waiting for the one l33t solution they should just make SL
mean nothing... Meaning you can have -100 SL and still have you safeslot,
drop only 1 item in belt and walk around in copbot protected sectors.

slaughteruall
20-05-04, 16:20
I like Slaughter's idea on the matter, though I think something should be added to prevent people from getting hit on purpose just to be able to kill people.

That's also why I don't think there should be soullight and FS loss for the attacker if he or she loses. ;)

Someone does not count as aggresor towards you until he or she has done a certain amount of attacks on you in a certain period of time, or done a certain amount of damage to you in a certain period of time.
The amount of attacks would be 3.
The amount of damage would be one quarter of your total health.
The time is 30 seconds.
After that has been triggered, a 30 second timer would start in which you (and only you) are freely allowed to kill whoever is attacking you, without any soullight or faction sympathy loss. This timer would get reset to 30 seconds at any attacks the aggresor does.
To show you are allowed to kill that player without consequences, their name would appear red to you.

*Waits for someone to dismiss this as being a carebear idea*

Cool i knew someone would put it into better wording for me. Or even do a slight change. I do like your variation on what i said.

Slaughter

Sigma
20-05-04, 17:00
it's possible to have positive SL? :wtf:

Timmy2k
20-05-04, 17:18
Below is the best example to my problem

Recently I was hunting warbots, and started attacking a particular titan, when a second melee tank runs up, and kills it with me, now, because I attacked it first, it was rightly mine, I hack it, just as Im finishing hacking, the dude is attacking me, and screams "WB thief, it was mine" and continues to hit me, needless to say I cast a heal, shock him, and he dies.
Directs from him follow, ive gone from 53 SL now, down to minus 6, he swears to come back and "own" me. I continue, he comes back just as ive finished killing a warbot, he attacks me, I kill him again, my Soul Light is now minus 9. I continue, sure enough, 10 minutes later, he comes back, this time with a capped APU, also from a neutral faction. I kill them both, by this time my soul light is minus 14, and im carrying 3 rares.

By this point Ive decided to log out, as is obvious he will keep comming, until my soul light is rediculously fucked, and there is absolutely nothing I can do about it.

Do I leave the area, and let one player stop me enjoying the game? Im sure that can come under player abuse in some politically correct sense.

Or do I keep killing him, as he continues to attack me, not me attack him, and eventually I am punished by KK's game mechanics for defending MYSELF.

Do KK expect me to stand there and be killed, while 2 players try to attack me, even though no matter what I do, im being punished

A) Its fucking up my sympathys
B) Its giving me negative SL
C) Its stopping my game play
D) If it continues my SL will be so low I cant go to the city

Anyone ever found this problem? Its highly annoying, and TBH, why should I leave my tech hunting spot because someone cant get over rightfully dying, when its my loot.

At the end of the day, hes 'won' as ive had to log out, which in my book, is pretty shitty.

KK - The soul light system, AND the faction sympathy system sucks.

First you are koro right and the apu who comes wit hem wasnt capped it was a low lvl and yeah you lose your sl for killend me it isnt my prob that you steel the wb ok you have negativ soulight when you killed me the first time so shut up plz

Mumblyfish
20-05-04, 17:19
First you are koro right and the apu who comes wit hem wasnt capped it was a low lvl and yeah you lose your sl for killend me it isnt my prob that you steel the wb ok you have negativ soulight when you killed me the first time so shut up plz
Wow.

That was ten flavours of moronic.

Clownst0pper
20-05-04, 17:20

Brown PA APU low level? Dont think so...

And since when I attacked the WB first and I do more damage, is it stealing?

Thats besides the point, You just made a good example of how to abuse and manipulate the soulight system

Timmy2k
20-05-04, 17:22
DUDE i hack it but i faled so it was mine and you just kill me 2 times and the third time you killed me and the apu you kos to my and his clan i think so you have no probs to hunt there its you luck that you logged we comes back with 6 people

Clownst0pper
20-05-04, 17:24
DUDE i hack it but i faled so it was mine and you just kill me 2 times and the third time you killed me and the apu you kos to my and his clan i think so you have no probs to hunt there its you luck that you logged we comes back with 6 people

So, if its your warbot, and you failed the hack, why did you run over and kill a sentry unit while I hacked the warbot, then you started to hit me.

Why are you lying?

Rant all you want, the thread isnt about you, the example is an example and fictional, but serves its purpose

it's possible to have positive SL?

With examples such as the above, it seems impossible to ever have positive soul light when your character is a fighter.

A further example is when you are forced to fight neutrals in an OP war, yet if you attack them out of an OP war zone, your SL takes a kicking for it.

Fixing the war system would be nice

Timmy2k
20-05-04, 17:25
DUDE you lose sl for killing me it is ok so shut up and stop flame here

DonnyJepp
20-05-04, 17:25
DUDE i hack it but i faled so it was mine

I don't understand this part

Lethys
20-05-04, 17:26

If he attacked it first, it was rightfully his, regardless of who attempted to hack it first. And as you tried to hack it first, that makes YOU the thief.

And I'm sure he's pissing himself in fear at your threats :rolleyes:

Face it, no-one has any sympathy for you, you've only served to make yourself look more stupid.

Timmy2k
20-05-04, 17:27
i hack it but one point faled so i canīt open it that is

Clownst0pper
20-05-04, 17:28

And people wonder why neocron has no players, because of players like timmy2k whos english skills are nothing short of primative, and whos concept on game mechanics is everything but "As long as im ok, who gives a shit about everyone else"

Regardless of what Timmy2k says, the example highlights one of many flaws with the soul light system.

Timmy2k
20-05-04, 17:28
If he attacked it first, it was rightfully his, regardless of who attempted to hack it first. And as you tried to hack it first, that makes YOU the thief.

And I'm sure he's pissing himself in fear at your threats :rolleyes:

Face it, no-one has any sympathy for you, you've only served to make yourself look more stupid.

I attack the wb first he come to me and killed it with me ok

Lethys
20-05-04, 17:29

Actually he didn't mention any names in the original post, he was just pointing out a major flaw in the game mechanics. You were the one who flamed him.

SjanTeN^
20-05-04, 17:29
Add Anarchy Breed as a faction, hmm. TG was formed because they could not live under Reza correct? And it is a lawless place you can kill anyone you c at TG, so ?

Morganth
20-05-04, 17:31
Well, if you like my FS/SL idea (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?t=99253) then continue to discussion there. Then at least the mods can warn timmy2k for hijacking a thread.

I would post my idea here, but it would probably be classed as cross posting, so the link is up there ^

Timmy2k
Actually he didn't mention any names in the original post, he was just pointing out a major flaw in the game mechanics. You were the one who flamed him.

He only start the thread because he lose sl if he dont kill me 4 times he dont lose so much sl this is it ok ^^

DonnyJepp
the owner of the kill is whomever gets the majority of the credits for killing it. For a normal warbot you get 2543 credits for a full kill.

If you're "racing" someone for the kill and you get less than 1272 credits out of it, then it is the other guy's kill unless you care to make it more personal.

Timmy2k
20-05-04, 17:36
I get 17XX cr for it thats the reason why i say its mine

MrBiggles
20-05-04, 17:40
the owner of the kill is whomever gets the majority of the credits for killing it. For a normal warbot you get 2543 credits for a full kill.

If you're "racing" someone for the kill and you get less than 1272 credits out of it, then it is the other guy's kill unless you care to make it more personal.

While this is technically correct according to game mechanics, myself and many others in game consider the kill "mine" if I started attacking it first, regardless if someone else comes up. If I'm shooting it, it's mine and I'm going to get pretty pissed if someone else comes up and steals it from me.

Lexxuk
20-05-04, 17:58
Logically speaking, Clown managed to hack the warbot, easily, now, there is a hack-steal thing in place, whoevers mob it is, gets easy hack, other person, gets gosh darn difficult hack, so we can assume it was Clowns as he managed to hack it, whilst Timmy couldnt, logically speaking.

As for soul light issues, it should be a simple matter to add a Agg/Def flag, which starts at neutral, if Timmy attacks Clown, Timmys flag goes to Agg, Clowns remains neutral, if Timmy attacks Clown again, within 10 seconds, Clowns goes to Def, so we have a Agg/Def flag set on both, the only person that can loose S/L in this instance, is the person with the Agg flag set, but only if attacking the person with the coresponding Def flag.

The other problem with this, was Timmy returning, with friends, cause of this, Timmys Agg and Clowns Def flags, remain set for 15 minutes, so if Timmy comes back with Kenny, or Cartman, Clown can defend himself by killing Timmy, and *then* take on his friend, without fear of S/L loss.

Now, to prevent lots of stuff, every player would have a unique ID, and the flag Agg/Def set against this ID against another persons unique ID, so if Timmy is Agg to Clown, Tom, Dick nor Harry can attack Timmy without getting their own Agg flag.

Clownst0pper
20-05-04, 18:10
Logically speaking, Clown managed to hack the warbot, easily, now, there is a hack-steal thing in place, whoevers mob it is, gets easy hack, other person, gets gosh darn difficult hack, so we can assume it was Clowns as he managed to hack it, whilst Timmy couldnt, logically speaking.

As for soul light issues, it should be a simple matter to add a Agg/Def flag, which starts at neutral, if Timmy attacks Clown, Timmys flag goes to Agg, Clowns remains neutral, if Timmy attacks Clown again, within 10 seconds, Clowns goes to Def, so we have a Agg/Def flag set on both, the only person that can loose S/L in this instance, is the person with the Agg flag set, but only if attacking the person with the coresponding Def flag.

The other problem with this, was Timmy returning, with friends, cause of this, Timmys Agg and Clowns Def flags, remain set for 15 minutes, so if Timmy comes back with Kenny, or Cartman, Clown can defend himself by killing Timmy, and *then* take on his friend, without fear of S/L loss.

Now, to prevent lots of stuff, every player would have a unique ID, and the flag Agg/Def set against this ID against another persons unique ID, so if Timmy is Agg to Clown, Tom, Dick nor Harry can attack Timmy without getting their own Agg flag.

This reminds me of lineage2, if not 100x better.

Lexxuk, lovely ideas as always :D

Saza
20-05-04, 18:19
@ Timmy2k - dude please really shut the hell up. We are trying to discuss a matter of a problem of a certain aspect of the game - as these forums were designed for. If you want to have an arguement about whose warbot it was or who should have hacked it, keep it in game, PM him, or STFU.

Anyways, yes yes yes yes yes yes yes. Sort out soullight. I wouldn't mind a hit that is 10% of a green PKed runners soullight, 5% if you are neutral to his faction.

ezza
20-05-04, 18:22
I really think they should do it like this:
http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?t=99115this idea is teh win imo

COLD
20-05-04, 19:10
Fixing the war system would be nice

YES YES YES

n3m
20-05-04, 20:49
this idea is teh win imoaye, too bad not everyone understood the idea.
And the thread didn't get any stars, so it quickly vanished onto the second page. :(

ezza
21-05-04, 02:47
aye, too bad not everyone understood the idea.
And the thread didn't get any stars, so it quickly vanished onto the second page. :(
its funny, cos on Teamspeak my clan was talking about, faction sympathy having no real point to it, which the mentioned thread would make the predominantly useless thing err usefull

yavimaya
21-05-04, 02:56
I knid of think Ultima Online had the best system to stop shit like this Clown.

Basically, if you attack some who is "good" while you are "good' you go grey (criminal) which lasts for about 3-5 minutes. if you get to negative karma, you would be perma grey, low karma, not criminal in this case, if you got very negative karma you would go red, just like people in neocron do...

Basically all the shit that fucks peoples soullight for defending themselves could be stopped by making the attacker go grey straight away. anyone whom killed a grey or red player in UO, didnt lose anything, they didnt neccesarily gain, but it wasnt thier fault they had to fight, so they didnt get fucked over because of it.

~not proof read.

VetteroX
21-05-04, 05:15
Timmy, this is the English forum, not idiot forum, so plz shut up.

I have had this problem too, and often I'll be BD pking in MB and TT's will help CM, or I'll be BD pking in TG and CS will help TG... total pain in the ass. I want the SL system removed, but at LEAST let us declair clan war, or make it so if your attacked first you can kill the guy who attacked you with no penalty.

yavimaya
21-05-04, 07:50
While this is technically correct according to game mechanics, myself and many others in game consider the kill "mine" if I started attacking it first, regardless if someone else comes up. If I'm shooting it, it's mine and I'm going to get pretty pissed if someone else comes up and steals it from me.

Here here! "Whos kill it is" SHOULD NEVER be determined by game mechanics... it is a matter of principle, if you see someone killing something, YOU LEAVE THEM TO IT, or if they are getting owned, take its health down a bit/ heal the other guy then leave.

If people used thier brains while playing once in a while the world would be a nice place.

Don't take this as a carebear post... PK'ers have ethics too, just slightly different.

Jeros82
21-05-04, 08:04
I had the same shitty thing this morning only the other way around....

I was fighting a WB with my n00b pistol PE having a pretty though fight, which would take a while. I was almost halfway of killing it and some apu decided to join the fight and just did a little more damage to the WB then i did. So he hacked the WB (that i was fighting for over 5 min.) and tried to run off with the loot. So i asked him to give the loot to me, because i was fighting the WB in the first place and already took some time.

Then he said, like fuck off it's my WB I did most of the damage. And i'm like, man that's not fair. I've been fighting it for so long and you come in and steal my WB. When he still wouldn't give me my loot back i started shooting him, cause i thought it wasn't fair. The we had a fight and he won, because he had an ppu on his ass. So i GR'ed and tried again, and died again.

Then i decided to log my capped Rifle PE and shoot his brains out with my Pain Easer. So the PPU was like, WTF is going on. So I told him the story and luckely I got the loot after all.

RayBob
21-05-04, 08:14
Clownstopper....that was an excellent example of how the SL system is total crap. There are so many other examples of people abusing SL to interfere with your enjoyment of the game. I hope KK is listening.

Saito Hajime
21-05-04, 09:29
Seems to me like the simplest of courtesy from either party wouldve saved both of them pain, either in lost SL or in taking the time to poke your plants back in. If someone is killing something especially someone whos faction friendly, leave it to them unless they need help. Its not like wb's are uncommon. And its not like they drop rares often enough that theres a huge chance youre gonna miss out on something you NEED.

Beyond that though, I agree the SL system is rather fucked up its ass. I think everyone who's played has had some moron who is Friendly/neutral factioned try to kill them in a hunt zone. I think there should be some method of determining who initatited combat and there should be little or no penalty for self defense. although, I think a 30 second timer is a LONG time. If my tank got jumped by a APU and I had to take 30s worth of shocks/damage I probably couldnt finish him when I started fighting back. I see no reason it couldnt be instant. It can keep track of who does how much damage to a mob, so it should be able to keep track of that damage on a player, at least for short intervals.

LiL T
21-05-04, 11:08
Very good post excellent example of why sl system needs to be revisted and has been for a long time now

n3m
21-05-04, 11:36
its funny, cos on Teamspeak my clan was talking about, faction sympathy having no real point to it, which the mentioned thread would make the predominantly useless thing err usefulllast night at the graves was a another good example, I was using those rc-1000 drones, when you came in with a few others, so I switched over to mosquito and 5 mins (!) later I lost sl because one of you died :(

Clownst0pper
21-05-04, 11:40
last night at the graves was a another good example, I was using those rc-1000 drones, when you came in with a few others, so I switched over to mosquito and 5 mins (!) later I lost sl because one of you died :(

Ive not had SL loss problems with ISA for a long time, although Im capped, so that probably figures!

As for everyone, thanks. Its been bugging me for a good while, and its the best example I could think of.

If you'd like to star rate this thread, that would be great, makes it easier for Game Devs and mods to see and read :angel:

Akasha
21-05-04, 13:58
mods asleep? why no *keep it in game* directed at timmy?

yeah i wish KK would listen, the problems with SL suck, i havent played in months as my APU is stuck in her app on -39 SL,why? dumb ass fellow BD's attacked me so i defended myself,wot do kk expect us to do? stand and die?
no thx :p

ezza
21-05-04, 14:03
last night at the graves was a another good example, I was using those rc-1000 drones, when you came in with a few others, so I switched over to mosquito and 5 mins (!) later I lost sl because one of you died :(
lol, you were the proto dude?

ya i forgot my spy isnt a tank and rushed into take the viper king on, about 4 seconds later the viper showed me whats what :lol:

slaughteruall
21-05-04, 14:11
Has to be done.

5 stars

Slaughter

-=BlackBeard=-
21-05-04, 14:32
couldnt agree more

Darken
21-05-04, 14:42
Agree Agree Agree !!!! :d

P4mp3rk3
21-05-04, 14:50
All valid points here (except Timmaah's). I'm not sure which of the proposed fixes would be the best, but most seem viable.
I do hope KK will evaluate the whole SL & sympaty system and maybe implement a new one with DOY.

bounty
21-05-04, 14:53
i hack it but one point faled so i canīt open it that is
dude, this is the forums, you can stop roleplaying a dumbass

Aziraphale
21-05-04, 15:00

It's trying to communicate,
I think we may need THIS... (http://ssshotaru.homestead.com/files/aolertranslator.html)

n3m
21-05-04, 15:04
lol, you were the proto dude?

ya i forgot my spy isnt a tank and rushed into take the viper king on, about 4 seconds later the viper showed me whats what :lol:lol yep :lol:

5 stars koro :D

Nasher
21-05-04, 17:03
Maybe they could have it so if you continually hit an allied player (like 10+ times) you start to take a SL/FS hit, then if you kill them you take another one optop of that.

Clownst0pper
21-05-04, 19:05
Maybe they could have it so if you continually hit an allied player (like 10+ times) you start to take a SL/FS hit, then if you kill them you take another one optop of that.

J folsoms suggestion, or lexxuk's has been thebest ive heard in a long time.

Perhaps DOY will bring something similar?

Dru Blood
21-05-04, 19:07
remove soullight completly it ruins the rp side of the game.

and faction symp actualy mean something.

Shadow Dancer
21-05-04, 19:15
Yes that's happened to me too Clown. I hate the fact that you get SL loss for self-defence. I wish each player had their own special list that had the names of everyone who attacked them(without provocation) in it. Make it so that if someone attacks you, you can always kill them without repercussion.

Xaru
21-05-04, 19:58
i would even say, kick SL totally. Just make the FS useful. Make guards aware of your FS and even if you are an enemy you will be respected if you have really high FS. You just dont kill innocents :)

and in addition implement the ideas mentioned.

Regards
Xaru

phunqe
21-05-04, 20:27
You're attacked first - No SL loss.

Should be as simple as that really... it's called self defence.

mishkin
21-05-04, 21:11
Agreed.

Soullight is being abused too much these days. I even know people who have low level characters on their accounts on for instance saturn, which they send in when they get killed, just to get the attacker bad SL. o_O

Soullight is a needed aspect of the game, but it needs adjusting.

Lovely idea, from what I can tell, it's even half new, which makes it a rare addition to the threads in this forum :rolleyes:

shenten
21-05-04, 21:13
If SL system is removed, there will be high level abusing it, and go mass kill noob in cellar and so on...

The thing that bothers me the most is that you can have 100SL , or 100000SL or 10^32SL, when you kill 1 person you go below 0 !! :wtf:

Come on !!!!! so having a big positive SL is useless, that is the first point they should fix. The higher your SL is the lower the impact of a kill should be. So you could kill 2 or 3 persons before going below 0. That would be a start.
then you could kill the moron that attacked you in the first place without fear of loosing all your stuff on plaza1 , and be ok.

The worst part of red SL is the fact that you drop all your stuff. You should be able to play as a renegade, not being able to enter some parts of the city. This should be a way to play the game, make so you can loose slot 1.

Today: you kill to defend yourself drop from 100 to -3 , go for a second kill -14, 3rd you are fucked -16. You GR somewhere without taking care: you die, got hacked ...
SL system => how to completly fuck the day of a nice player. :mad:

An other way to show you how dumb the system is ?
You enter the chaos cave , get into the team, and level up peacefully. Some jerk came in, start to attack minions while keep saying : team plz team plz..you kill him by accident. This happens twice, you are red sl, you get ganked, as you are teamed with people that just have to serve themselves into your belt.
End of story, welcome to KK world, have a nice day runner.

tiikeri
21-05-04, 21:36
I feel ur pain clownymate.. this morning (gmt+2 in Finland) i was hunting wbs and PP and BD spies (both allies of Crahn) join their forces and try to snipe me. Luckily i managed to run away even thou i was hacking while they started shooting. circled around em, other stealthed and other just run. Gets in revealer, calls his tank mate and they try to gank me with that revealer. I kill both, the driver spy and tank, and my SL went down from 3X to -10.. and then the other spy still tried to kill me.

If i would have managed to kill that one stealthwhore, my SL would have been prolly too low to go back NC.

That really sucks when ur attacked and retaliate, tho it took mee couple minutes to go behind them, but anyways. I get SL penalty for defending my self against 2spys and a tank (and later the spy called ppu there too, thats when i gave up).

Something needs to be done with SL-system.
I loved Lexxs' idea.

- Wannabe , Lost Souls / Soul Harvester

Clownst0pper
23-05-04, 01:54
I feel ur pain clownymate.. this morning (gmt+2 in Finland) i was hunting wbs and PP and BD spies (both allies of Crahn) join their forces and try to snipe me. Luckily i managed to run away even thou i was hacking while they started shooting. circled around em, other stealthed and other just run. Gets in revealer, calls his tank mate and they try to gank me with that revealer. I kill both, the driver spy and tank, and my SL went down from 3X to -10.. and then the other spy still tried to kill me.

If i would have managed to kill that one stealthwhore, my SL would have been prolly too low to go back NC.

That really sucks when ur attacked and retaliate, tho it took mee couple minutes to go behind them, but anyways. I get SL penalty for defending my self against 2spys and a tank (and later the spy called ppu there too, thats when i gave up).

Something needs to be done with SL-system.
I loved Lexxs' idea.

- Wannabe , Lost Souls / Soul Harvester

I have no doubt something is going to be done with the soul light, but as nothing has been mentioned in sneak previous, or by any game developers, i fear when DOY is released and hits retail, it will put so many players off if it isnt changed..Well you know the rest :(