PDA

View Full Version : Good places to lvl for Droner and a Rifle spy?

rogo
20-05-04, 12:26
Just returning after 5 months.

And not sure where to lvl 2 of my alts...

I know the locations would be far different then that of my tank.

Right now I got my rifle guy usin a 3 slot commando hunting WB's at MB (I die a lot and its getting frustrating...)

The droner I had at cyclops at MB...VERY slow there has to be some place with good AOE or somthing?

Any help is greatly appreciated :cool:

SjanTeN^
20-05-04, 12:29
If yer on saturn DM XplayN\SjanTeN^ i can take your droner out to the caves which is 3 star mobs 80\80 -> 120\120, if you stand in the end of the cave the mobs cant find ya, and you can aoe them to death, probaly the best place for a droner =)

Freya
20-05-04, 12:38
rifle, load up on poison reisist and camp the swamp caves
droner, graves :)

n3m
20-05-04, 12:44
graves for droner no doubt. I get 200k xp with every drone I launch. thats 200k every 2 mins or so.
Problem is, I get bored after 4 mins =P

rogo
20-05-04, 12:52
wheres the graves?

and wheres the swamp caves?

Thanks for all the replies guys :D

Nippa
20-05-04, 13:04
graves one zone east from tescom and swamp caves are gravis and east of regent

N1n3
20-05-04, 13:14
lvl 1 sewer, NF pp sewer (spider spawn), cyclops lair one sector east from chester, with rg100 -> Punisher Viper grave. Dont leave it until u are capped. Viper Grave > all.

rogo
20-05-04, 13:20
im assuming viper grave is K_13?

also, which factions do the DOY bots not attack? im afraid ill have to work on switching faction just to get there :(

slaughteruall
20-05-04, 13:26
im assuming viper grave is K_13?

also, which factions do the DOY bots not attack? im afraid ill have to work on switching faction just to get there :(

It's not that hard to get to the graves. Just watch where you are running. You will have to avoid a few DOY bots but nothing to bad really.

Slaughter

MeWhiteWolf
21-08-04, 03:15
it there a way to get to the graves that is relatively reliable, and that you will share.
my droner died on the way there twice.
then again in a 4x4 chaincraft, suddenlt there was about 4 shout units and then a defensive one and hey my low Con Droner's dead....
now there has to be a way so please share.

oh i play on uranus for any who want to know.

Sakletare
21-08-04, 04:19
The hovertech is a good tool to get past Doy bots. You are so fast that you are past them when they fire their first shot. With a little luck and if you aim for areas with few bots you will survive.

Every droner needs 25 VHC to be able to drive hovertechs anyway, it's vital to get to good hidingplaces most of the time and it's handy to get away in if you are spoted.

Birkoff
21-08-04, 04:48
I leveled at Efaid UG till i could use stealth 3 on my droner drugged and with a Rc3(for tech combat) boost then ran. You will XP in elfaid really fast at a low lvl with like a RG50 or something. Watch out for doy bots getting there but it is only 1 zone and fairly safe from yutano.

Droner is definatly the way to go lvling a spy if u lack a kami chip. Freejumper capped in 72 hours or something.