PDA

View Full Version : Most active faction on Saturn?

rogo
20-05-04, 08:23
Title says all, which faction is the most active...

Clownst0pper
20-05-04, 08:38
Crahn, CM, CA or Black Dragon, Take your pic, look at the map ;)

DigestiveBiscui
20-05-04, 08:42
all depends if u call ninja hacking over night as active

if so - tg

Andronicus
20-05-04, 08:48
all depends if u call ninja hacking over night as active

if so - tg

One persons night is another's day. Welcome to the concept of time zones.

DigestiveBiscui
20-05-04, 08:53
One persons night is another's day. Welcome to the concept of time zones.

love it when u say that, when u even have 11+ online at the same time as us but, obviously, because u have american members you are automatically american based when it comes to night, therefore you think its fine to take them while everyone sleeps

then again, the final resistance we get for taking our ops back later is utter bollocks seeing as it's usually no shows excluding 1 stealth pe that always pops up and gets his arse handed to him

what will your clan do when turrets can't be dropped by stealthers? and pe's can't stealth?

Andronicus
20-05-04, 08:58
My point was that we hack OPs whenever we please. And I dont complain when you hack them back 3am my time. I accept that attacks on OP can come at anytime - not just when the defending clan is "ready" for them.

DigestiveBiscui
20-05-04, 08:59
you're awake at 3am the same time as me?

good god!!!! why play NC at 3am? because when we attack your ops. you're usually online

Andronicus
20-05-04, 09:08
I was generalizing - and still referring to your first "ninja hack" accusation. Everyone complains when their OPs are hacked when they are sleeping. But what you seem to fail to understand is that the majority of my clan plays during the time when your clan sleeps/is at work or school - and vice versa.

We will take the OPs we can when it suits us - and defend them any way we can.

Original monk
20-05-04, 09:47
tipically saturn :)

enigma_b17
20-05-04, 09:51
most active are bd/fa/tg/crahn are comin back nicely, ca died off thankfully

DigestiveBiscui
20-05-04, 09:57
ca are still about

enigma_b17
20-05-04, 10:02
ca or soldierz are dying off, and for the first time in my life in neocron im going to say it was comin :P

wolfus1
20-05-04, 12:03
most active are bd/fa/tg/crahn are comin back nicely, ca died off thankfully
What about CM we are very active just that when we wake up in the morning all are op's have turned yellow :rolleyes: and when we start to take them back they call BD to help them. oh well hopefully you can level your char's soon as they are nibs and then you can fight on your own :D

Clownst0pper
20-05-04, 14:25
TG can have 10 members online, and they wont hack OP's until every other faction is in bed, around 3oclock at night.

That to me is ninja hacking :o

Garg [RogueNET]
20-05-04, 14:32
*prepares for the strike of Nids "Keep-It-In-Game" hammer*

J J
20-05-04, 14:35
lol and still we get posts asking us why we don't move to saturn :rolleyes:

wolfus1
20-05-04, 15:05
TG can have 10 members online, and they wont hack OP's until every other faction is in bed, around 3oclock at night.

That to me is ninja hacking :o
lol yeah when we were hacking there OP's they had about 10-15 members online but no one was to be seen till we went to bed then there hackers came out.

Morganth
20-05-04, 15:40
Whichever mod closes this thread should make the phrase "ninja hacking" filtered. Would solve so many problems.

Aside from that, CM/CA/FA/TG/BD/Crahn are active which means there are plenty of zergs at OP fights. Maybe "zerg" should be filtered too, lol.

Dookie
20-05-04, 19:46
CA is not dying, it becoming stronger and stronger every day.
and nono i suggest to stfu coz hes own faction is dead for about 6 months.

shrubbery
20-05-04, 20:36
You City Mercs never fight for the Out Posts you attained. There are never any attacks on you folk, Lala Land Has Ended. Fight for your Out Posts, or we will fight for you. That's that!

jerrymaguire
20-05-04, 21:04
I see lots of runners from various factions online, although not all factions are up for taking ops. But if I had to suggest the top 3 active factions they would be

not in any paticular order

FA / BD / PP

enigma_b17
20-05-04, 21:17
1. Sorry forgot to mention cm
2. Dookie wasnt referring to cityadmin as a faction i was referring to a certain clan within ca that are deservedly dead, but this isnt the place for this sort of banter

"and nono i suggest to stfu coz hes own faction is dead for about 6 months."

lol fa is not dead, it was dead a while back but has gone up alot in the last 2-3 months

Dookie
20-05-04, 21:24
ok peace.
fas not dead
ca too
i love you
you love me
we should live together ;)

Lafiel
20-05-04, 21:35
kodak moment :lol:

DigestiveBiscui
20-05-04, 22:04
You City Mercs never fight for the Out Posts you attained. There are never any attacks on you folk, Lala Land Has Ended. Fight for your Out Posts, or we will fight for you. That's that!

we just did take our ops back

9 of you online

1 showed up

yea, pld

ZoomZoom
20-05-04, 22:08
dont go bd because they kill there own faction members and allies they fuck up the role play of the game :(

tiikeri
21-05-04, 01:25
we just did take our ops back

9 of you online

1 showed up

yea, pld

U never checked if the 8 others we're nibs lvling? hey - not everyone has been playing since BETA, including me. And so what, they didnt defend the op, Let me see ONE TIME when CM defends their ops without CA backing up their arses... so far i haven't seen one. atleast when i've been on.
Like u once, CM had around 9 members online too, and never see one before CA came..

tiikeri
21-05-04, 01:30
Like garg said:

']*prepares for the strike of Nids "Keep-It-In-Game" hammer*

Throw the comment already and close this fucking thread - its going nowhere exept flaming and pointing fingers.

Nidhogg
21-05-04, 01:33
Keep the in-game stuff where it belongs and stay on topic. Oh, and don't double post either. :p

N

yavimaya
21-05-04, 02:16
My point was that we hack OPs whenever we please. And I dont complain when you hack them back 3am my time. I accept that attacks on OP can come at anytime - not just when the defending clan is "ready" for them.

Thats exactly right! If you want to put it thier way, how rude of you to ninja hack thier Ops TG players! but how damn rude of them to also ninja hack, seen as you are obviously also asleep when they do it.... its a 2 way street... whinging fucks dont seem to realise that.

Something people seem to think thier should be - but there isn't, never will be, and never should be - is Ethics when it comes to OP Hacking... but you know what this game wasnt made around ethics! If people ever did grow ethics and didnt attack OPs until another team arrives, then all battles would take 4 hours to get underway. Also everyone, seen as whinging is in thier nature, would complain the other team had more PPU's or had more people and that it isnt fair.... basically thats what i see people doing now " Waah, that was my OP, i didnt ninja hack it, why did you ninja hack it off me? its not nice! *cries*", but they dress it up to make it sound like they are pissed off.

40$Poser
21-05-04, 03:09
1. Sorry forgot to mention cm
2. Dookie wasnt referring to cityadmin as a faction i was referring to a certain clan within ca that are deservedly dead, but this isnt the place for this sort of banter

"and nono i suggest to stfu coz hes own faction is dead for about 6 months."

lol fa is not dead, it was dead a while back but has gone up alot in the last 2-3 months

you know if TH was raidable it wouldn't be as popular as it is. But I guess that's just luck for FA then.