PDA

View Full Version : Guess who's back.......

Ivory
19-05-04, 22:22
ME :cool:

reactivated my account so it dun get deleted, so whats been happening on da forumz? anything cool, population these days any good? patches? customer service?

has it improved? not good?

also chk my ideas i need a good response :cool:

Clownst0pper
19-05-04, 22:24
They always come back :p

Hasnt been a patch in months, but the test server has had lots, and theres been many changes and refinements to drones, including a boost to the SRI of one of many, read into it. ;)

Oath
19-05-04, 22:25
Onoz.....

Welcome to hell :p

Ivory
19-05-04, 22:27
Onoz.....

Welcome to hell :p

heh :p :p

FBI
19-05-04, 22:46
Welcome to the death train, killing games since their beta TM.

Parad0x -FBI

Lafiel
19-05-04, 22:47
go back to l2 ivory

Nvidia
19-05-04, 22:49
<3 ya lots, you sexy PPU beast!

Blazer12
19-05-04, 22:51

reactivated my account so it dun get deleted, so whats been happening on da forumz? anything cool, population these days any good? patches? customer service?

Damn, thats unfortunate.

Ivory
19-05-04, 22:58
go back to l2 ivory

heh if the game aint computer power hungry and the leveling doesnt suck balls, then i'd consider it.

<3 ya lots, you sexy PPU beast!

uhhhhhhhhh.....

Damn, thats unfortunate.

*slaps blazer*

well you aint getting any of my ppu loviness so dont beg me for a heal :lol:

MrChumble
19-05-04, 23:15
Pluto is dead (despite what the 3 people who still play there say). There's a new patch due which looks genuinely quite sexy and may provide a couple of weeks amusement while we wait for DoY. I've moved to Saturn (big news, honest). That's about it.

Oh and Thanatos revealed all about how slots work (see the spoilers thread, I won't put it here).

Shadow Dancer
19-05-04, 23:51
MrChumble is right. Pluto is dead. Or maybe coma would be a more appropriate term.

You should play on saturn.

Candaman
20-05-04, 02:16
yeah cus all people that killed pluto went to saturn

cobrajay157
20-05-04, 03:22
welcome back ivory dont mind canadaman bad attiude pluto is as alive as ever! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Original monk
20-05-04, 10:19

YOU ? :P

hehe, cool to see you back here

Ivory
20-05-04, 11:43
lol cobra checked pluto's pop last nite was at 36 and that was just me and the all the gm's lol i think :lol:

@SD all the noobs are at saturn, i only go there to pk

Original monk
20-05-04, 11:45
all the noobs are at saturn, i only go there to pk

like it always been yeah :)

i know it wasnt adressed to me but i couldnt resist :P

[TgR]HusK
20-05-04, 12:41
Welcome to the club of returning pplz :D

if pluto is dead then fa must be the biggest faction around in my timezone, everytime I log on (afternoon cet) there is atleast 15 to 20 people online.

moments later it showed even possible to get a raid on techhaven... well against the skull cult anyway :p
I think the difference in oppinion on weither pluto is (completely) dead or not is mostly based on timezone, cause when I play in the morning there is basicly nobody on (35 according to counter).

so Pluto is still fine with me usualy, especialy with the growing amount of roleplay there (seems like the roleplayers stay forever and are having the best of times)

Shadow Dancer
20-05-04, 17:49
@SD all the noobs are at saturn,

Well then you'll fit right in.

lmao, just kidding. :p

Lafiel
20-05-04, 17:55
SD your title should be Pepper park/Plaza 3 zoneline assassin... correct it please ;)

Heavyporker
20-05-04, 18:14
Well, when I'm on after classes, Pluto's at 60 to 80.

So at about 1/3 the population of Saturn, it's definitely not a dead server.

ezza
20-05-04, 18:20
@SD all the noobs are at saturn, i only go there to pkfunny a lot of the so called noobs are people from your beloved server :rolleyes:

i logged on this morning, pluto had 30 people while saturn 115, not great reading either way you look at it

Lafiel
20-05-04, 18:40
funny a lot of the so called noobs are people from your beloved server :rolleyes:

i logged on this morning, pluto had 30 people while saturn 115, not great reading either way you look at it

aye... even if the server counts were back at 600 like in beta it is still a disgrace...... even though NC 'would' be a little wierd to play with thousands of ppl online..... itd be like china 8|

Heavyporker
20-05-04, 19:30
Well... log on at different times.

When i log on, saturn's like 280!

Even when I log off, its still around 200+

Shadow Dancer
21-05-04, 02:14
SD your title should be Pepper park/Plaza 3 zoneline assassin... correct it please ;)

I tend to do that when i'm outnumbered and being parashocked/dbed before I even finish synching in.

*cough*

:rolleyes:

Tupac
21-05-04, 04:35
I tend to do that when i'm outnumbered and being parashocked/dbed before I even finish synching in.

*cough*

:rolleyes:

lies!

Shadow Dancer
21-05-04, 05:01
truths!

guywithnoears
21-05-04, 06:39
uh oh, ivory's back, i guess i gotta return and do it like old times, yes?

oh i forgot, i dont have an apu to go back to :(

joran420
21-05-04, 06:57
fuck man what up clit....I still play....kinda

solling
21-05-04, 10:37
wb ive :)

Ivory
21-05-04, 11:51
wb ive :)

oh your'e still here........................................

uh oh, ivory's back, i guess i gotta return and do it like old times, yes?

clit, come back!!!! apu's only take like a few days to become pk-worthy, so its not a problem.

*cough*

yep you're lying.

guywithnoears
22-05-04, 05:18
fuck man what up clit....I still play....kinda

you postwhoring bitch, look at you, 1000+ posts!

i like the stoned monk, very original.

Moofausa
22-05-04, 07:33

Good response... that possible without lying ? Anything cool : No, Population : erm a total of 600 all put together (thats when you double the pluto population and add it on), Patches : wtf new word for neocron? Customer Service: Ok someones smoking crack... :wtf:

Ivory
22-05-04, 15:28
Good response... that possible without lying ? Anything cool : No, Population : erm a total of 600 all put together (thats when you double the pluto population and add it on), Patches : wtf new word for neocron? Customer Service: Ok someones smoking crack...

Seeing the new patch notes on the test server and KK "working hard" (so much emphasis on that part) on them, you never know but bringing back players I dont know, ppl like me have already given up on it, I came back to see if anything has improved and see friends, I would honestly love it if customer service improved in this game especially ingame and more communication with those admin messages such as "thanks for playing neocron and hope you have a wonderful evening or what not", companies should realise that this goes a long way. Other thing is there should be more content not just from the TS patches. I would like to see more fun other than just leveling from the new maps.

PVP events such as kill the Gm (they might be shit at pvp but it helps with communication between players and KK)

NPC controlled OP's events - let the gm's or Doy (if you want it rp related) to take over the OP's on the map and everyone has to work together to get it back but with the current population it might not be possible but its a suggestion and make the game more fun during the lonely summer months.

New spells for hybrids which ppl should look at as a good suggestion for new content, there are some great examples on brain port of other ideas but its either totally ignored even a word from the dev's saying "we'll look into it" or give feedback on the ideas goes a long way. Or more mission related runs (such as the terminator run) to keep us going. Give better explanation on rewards for oustanding achievements to players and make a big deal about it so ppl know about it. But this is what I would like to see happening in the game to make me stay instead wandering around a ghost town server. Make it possible :)