PDA

View Full Version : BDOY no E3?

Rai Wong
19-05-04, 21:54
Did BDOY have anything in E3? or they just gave up completedly? I haven't seen any new previews for a long time looks like they ran out. Looking at some other offerings BDOY is looking very grim. Its a pity AO: Alien Invasion is coming out on sept 1 as well, which is late to me.

Mumblyfish
19-05-04, 21:55
Even if it was at E3, noone would have noticed it anyway.

Clownst0pper
19-05-04, 21:56
Id just like to see the B : DOY trailer.

Nothing beats word of mouse..

n3m
19-05-04, 21:58
Id just like to see the B : DOY trailer.

Nothing beats word of mouse..
peep?

I want a sexy trailer

oh and sexy lag aswell atm

Possessed
19-05-04, 22:02
Are you really surprised?

J. Folsom
19-05-04, 22:03
Can't say I'm surprised, no. (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?p=1365182#post1365182)

Dribble Joy
19-05-04, 22:10
Bigben = publisher = noone looks at them.
People visit the big developer stands and individual game stands.

Varaem
20-05-04, 11:02
Its a pity AO: Alien Invasion is coming out on sept 1 as well, which is late to me.

I think World of Warcraft and Half-Life 2 are also using sept 1 as a release date. At least that's what GameStop says (game store). Sounds like bad news for Reakktor in terms of competition. Kind of funny that all of those games (except AO) were delayed A LOT.

Rai Wong
20-05-04, 14:59
Neocron just need alot more players and alot more nice places to hang about other then the current 4 , plaza, aggie cellar, bunker, crp. Alot of stuff in Neocron is really impressive, such as the vehicle system and combat system. Personally I think BDOY would have a huge edge if it was released on august 1st, cause thats before all the competition. Seriously.... BDOY is nice sure but for it to match HL2, WoW, AOAI, and loads of other shit is a bit too much. People have limited spending power, and they'd go for the thing they find most worth it. If BDOY came out in august 1st then people will be more willing to spend for BDOy, then say in sept 1.

Candaman
20-05-04, 19:08
what neocron needs is something to do when u cap u pay all this money to have a constant upgrading game always something to do and all we get recently is either bug fixes or weapon tl changes so we can stand around bored with different tl weapons woopdefrickingdoo bring in something to do ffs

Moscow
20-05-04, 19:13
what neocron needs is something to do when u cap u pay all this money to have a constant upgrading game always something to do and all we get recently is either bug fixes or weapon tl changes so we can stand around bored with different tl weapons woopdefrickingdoo bring in something to do ffs

Rather than simply waving your weapon around and hating the game, why not simply cancel your account and move on?

If it's that much of a chore for you, and it certainly seems that way given the tone of your post, you should just leave and find something else that will hold your attention. Don't complain about Reakktor not doing anything to your liking, yet continue to hand them your money.

Personally, I've been playing since the start of retail and I've yet to grow bored of the game for more than a week at a time; that's just me though. I'm use to Roleplaying, levelling slowly, exploration....etc, etc, so that probably factors into it.

Peace.

-Moscow

Saito Hajime
21-05-04, 02:40
The game does indeed need more to do candaman, but some of that is the subscriber base's fault. If More people were interested in doing things aside from killing other players perhaps Reakktor would provide more things to do.
Besides that, The game does need more ancillarly things to do besides things that promote more mindless killing. Construction or customization of items/armor/weapons/vehicles no so much to make them more effective but to make characters more individual. Trade skills for other items that arent combat related, tailors, bartenders, whatever.
If anyone wonders why EQ is still so damn big its because of the roleplaying. Sure, some of it is that the game has evolved and changed. But most of it is due to the fact that there were player based events. (aside from big fights) I used to run Scavenger hunts for noobs, or drunken races across a city. Goofy stuff to break up the monotony of the exp treadmill. Neocron has nearly ZERO of anything like that. Its not often to see high lvl players doing anything but killing other players, and they they say they are bored. SO DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT. Yes, indeed, reakktor could add more things to do to the game. But I think we players could do alot better too.

yavimaya
21-05-04, 02:48

Do you sit infront or your parents/ friends in real life and make the same statement about them/ life?

YOU are the only one that can stop your boredem, if you are waiting for KK to add something so you wont be bored.... its never going to happen... and if you think it is, you a tool.

ezza
21-05-04, 02:51
what neocron needs is something to do when u cap
lom, thats what i do anyway :lol: