PDA

View Full Version : Run cast :-)

SjanTeN^
18-05-04, 22:03
Probaly the most asked question ever, what affect your chance to run cast? Allready i know that some spells are not possible to run cast, like holy heal, you can run strafe a holy heal but you cant cast it while running foward, well not as far as i know, know im building up an APU and want to be able to run cast HL and fire apoc, so anyyhing special i need?
Also i would like to know how much APU i need to cap the apoc and HL.
And is it stupid to use all your int levels in PSI use? That is what i have done this far.

QuantumDelta
18-05-04, 22:11
Basically your effectiveness casting the spell.
The more effective you are at casting it (eg; up to cap) the more chance you have of runcasting it.

Imagine this;

From the second you click the button to cast, a circle is drawn around your character, the faster your character runs the more chance your character has of going outside this circle.

The better you can cast a spell, the bigger this circle.

Caps of spells are obviously not runcastable all the time, infact I think the only runcastable PPU Spell is Parashock (heh there's a tickler), in the ENTIRE PPU Series.

Pure Runcast, being running at your maximum top speed previously to, and during the whole duration of, the cast process.

It's possible to move whilst casting any spell however the damage level, rate of fire, and range of the spell effect how far you can move.
It doesn't matter if you run or walk as long as you do not cross this line of this circle around your character.

In theory, it's possible to runcast rezz, but, the circle is so small it's hardly noticable that someone does it.

Before rezz was nerfed, it was possible to dodge around a little bit while casting it, to ensure no matter who was firing at you -- you were more than likely going to get a rezz.

Shadow Dancer
18-05-04, 22:12
Probaly the most asked question ever, what affect your chance to run cast? Allready i know that some spells are not possible to run cast, like holy heal, you can run strafe a holy heal but you cant cast it while running foward, well not as far as i know, know im building up an APU and want to be able to run cast HL and fire apoc, so anyyhing special i need?

Your runspeed, the rof of the spell, and damage percent all effect run/casting.

A lower rof means you need a higher damage percent. You can run/cast rez if you move at the pace of a snail, :D, etc.......

For HL/APOC, I usually cap rof super early. I can run/cast it around errr 560% or so. That's not an exact number. But honestly, apus have like 0 problem runcasting.

Also i would like to know how much APU i need to cap the apoc and HL.

That depends on your PPW. If your PPW is 110(what I recommend for every apu) then you'll need like 175-176 apu for HL and 178-179 for FA.

And is it stupid to use all your int levels in PSI use? That is what i have done this far.

IMO, yes. I think you need like 180 PSU at least. But there's plenty to spare. I think apus have enough to be able to poke all their chips(except maybe mc5) with an imp glove, and not suffer any gimpage. It'll be even better next patch when they introduce a drug to boost imp.

Btw, QD's "circle" explanation is spot on.

Opar
18-05-04, 22:21
QD, best explanation of Runcasting ever.

The QD Circle Theory *saves in Word*

Kikyo
18-05-04, 22:26
Well HL you can runcast sometimes depends on the turrains you going on pretty much yea. But you cant really run cast fire apoc. And for you QD you still play :wtf:

Shadow Dancer
18-05-04, 22:27
I run/cast fire apoc just fine.

:confused:

Kikyo
18-05-04, 22:28
Shadow have you ran in a strait LINE I think not SHHHHH.

n3m
18-05-04, 22:28
I always have problems runcasting in combat. the char is on my ass, but still fizzles. Still I can cast them running and doing pirouettes against mobs O_o

nice explanation (blah) btw qd

Shadow Dancer
18-05-04, 22:31
Shadow have you ran in a strait LINE I think not SHHHHH.

Yes I have. So you SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

:p

Kikyo
18-05-04, 22:32
NUH AH!!! you lie : ))))

Flub900
18-05-04, 22:32
you can still run around while casting rezz and get the rezz off....its really not that hard :wtf:

Kikyo
18-05-04, 22:33
Hehe yea you can your right but try rezzing when you got a CS pushing you back and a PE nail gunning you. :angel:

Flub900
18-05-04, 22:34
its not that hard, u just gotta move a lot and shit, so they cant hit you

Techi
18-05-04, 22:46
Basically your effectiveness casting the spell.
The more effective you are at casting it (eg; up to cap) the more chance you have of runcasting it.

Imagine this;

From the second you click the button to cast, a circle is drawn around your character, the faster your character runs the more chance your character has of going outside this circle.

The better you can cast a spell, the bigger this circle.

Caps of spells are obviously not runcastable all the time, infact I think the only runcastable PPU Spell is Parashock (heh there's a tickler), in the ENTIRE PPU Series.

Pure Runcast, being running at your maximum top speed previously to, and during the whole duration of, the cast process.

It's possible to move whilst casting any spell however the damage level, rate of fire, and range of the spell effect how far you can move.
It doesn't matter if you run or walk as long as you do not cross this line of this circle around your character.

In theory, it's possible to runcast rezz, but, the circle is so small it's hardly noticable that someone does it.

Before rezz was nerfed, it was possible to dodge around a little bit while casting it, to ensure no matter who was firing at you -- you were more than likely going to get a rezz.

I always referred to it as "cast center", but this pretty much covers it.

QD...they increased the size of the circle for holy rez. You can dodge pretty effectively now while holy rezzing, assuming you get a high % handling rate. I usually find that I end up better off crouching down on a holy heal though anyway. The heal runs off right after my rez finishes.

n3m
18-05-04, 22:51
assuming you get a high % handling rate. hehe, theres another thread about handling being completely useless ;)

SjanTeN^
18-05-04, 22:52

A lower rof means you need a higher damage percent. You can run/cast rez if you move at the pace of a snail, :D, etc.......

For HL/APOC, I usually cap rof super early. I can run/cast it around errr 560% or so. That's not an exact number. But honestly, apus have like 0 problem runcasting.

That depends on your PPW. If your PPW is 110(what I recommend for every apu) then you'll need like 175-176 apu for HL and 178-179 for FA.

IMO, yes. I think you need like 180 PSU at least. But there's plenty to spare. I think apus have enough to be able to poke all their chips(except maybe mc5) with an imp glove, and not suffer any gimpage. It'll be even better next patch when they introduce a drug to boost imp.

Btw, QD's "circle" explanation is spot on.

All right, are there drugs which can boost your cst skill?

Shadow Dancer
18-05-04, 22:55
All right, are there drugs which can boost your cst skill?

No.

You want to cst as a apu?

I really don't recommend that. Hacking or poking is possible. But the "hardcore" research skills should be left out of it.

Then again, construction chips, factories, and ppu boosts can add alot of CST.

Lisa
19-05-04, 13:14
hehe, theres another thread about handling being completely useless ;)
Well a lot of people say, that handling only determines, how fast a spell breaks.
But what seems to true, is that you need a high damage percentage on the spell you want to runcast and the thing with the cast center / the circle you shouldn't leave. The number of PPUs who use this trick increases. I use it sometimes with Holy Antibuff in a crowd of people. It's funny, that you can move forward, backward and strafe at fullspeed while casting a holy antibuff if you stay close to the point where you started to cast. :D

bi0
19-05-04, 17:43
handling effects how fast wep damages? can anyone confirm this at all or what it actually does???
i ask because i have 4slot cs, all arti, and it damages very slow
my friend has 4slot cs 119 damage rest arti and it damages so fast its sick.
i heard a theory of the amount of slots you have on the weapon effecting the wrecking time.

Dribble Joy
19-05-04, 17:48
I was gonna ask if your first language was english but nm :p saw your location.

You mean how fast it looses quality?

J. Folsom
19-05-04, 17:52
i heard a theory of the amount of slots you have on the weapon effecting the wrecking time.
That's not theory, that's fact (http://www.neocron.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=137).

bi0
19-05-04, 18:04
thanks for that link
it says "Weapons with slots decay slower depending on the number of slots. 5-slotted weapons should decay very slowly."
SHOULD decay very slowly... it doesnt seem to apply, in my case comparing these two 4slot cs.
Drib... i have met you in real life.... you know im english from essex... if my spek is bda then is coz off smoknig ltos of gras!?!11/

naimex
19-05-04, 18:06
here is how to runcast :

Your dmg % affects runcast
Your PSU skill affects runcast

the more you have the higher chance you have of runcasting.

How to runcast with MINIMUM dmg % and MINIMUM psu :

run in really small circles, the more % and more psu you have the bigger the circle you can runcast inside is.

First Person View doubles your chance of runcasting

(This has been tested and is working on a tank with 5 psu.)

Carinth
19-05-04, 18:16
Let me repeat something mentioned in QD's post that may not have been noticed: PPU's Can Not Runcast. Parashock is the only exception, but then I havn't tried it since they nerfed Para. The high casting cost and slow cast speed would make it much more probitive to runcast. Since that increases your chances to miss. So though you may still be able to runcast parashock, it's not always that good an idea too. Unless you have godly aiming, I suppose : )

PPU's use two tricks to get around runcasting, one is the aforementioned casting circle. Doing the rez dance is quite fun : ) Shuffeling while everyone tries their hardest to force you to fizzle. The other is taking advantage of WalkCasting for some PPU Spells. It takes some practice to get the timing right, and to understand at what point during a spell's casting that you're free from fizzle. Basicly you slow down to a walk to cast and resume running as soon as you're safe from fizzling the spell. This is most often done with Heal, and if you're fast enough it can look as if you were runcasting.

Dubhead
19-05-04, 18:19
Well sorry but I can pretty much almost runcast my heal, if instead of running straight forward I angle to the side a bit, without slowing down I can cast it without fizzle...Shelter and def I have to be moving only sideways or walking tho sure...

naimex
19-05-04, 18:20
my PE can runcast, shelter, deflector, heal, pistol 1 and basic 2...

dont tell me a ppu cant then.

Zaq
19-05-04, 18:28
My slightly messed up hybrid monk can't runcast TL3 heal even though I cap the damage on it. makes no difference running round in a circle.

any ideas?? :)

bi0
19-05-04, 18:35
Zaq how many shots do you get a minute? cap on heal is 52/min, which means not runcasting straight, but near as damn it.

Dribble Joy
19-05-04, 18:40
my PE can runcast, shelter, deflector, heal, pistol 1 and basic 2...

dont tell me a ppu cant then.
You PE caps shelter dmg and rof? 52/min?

My PE can't fully run cast her spells, she's too fast.
Like Carinth said you have to staggercast.

naimex
19-05-04, 18:47
You PE caps shelter dmg and rof? 52/min?

My PE can't fully run cast her spells, she's too fast.
Like Carinth said you have to staggercast.

heal : 576/576/52/0/43
deflector : 573/573/42/0/64
shelter : 300/300/23/0/39
basic 2 : 301/301/32/0/173
pistol 1 : 423/423/35/0/218

and still not capped in psi

Zaq
19-05-04, 18:50
i'm getting 52/min

QuantumDelta
19-05-04, 18:52
This is the point where Naimex says;

"I have 2/2 AGL / ATL."

Since I know for fact it's impossible to runcast those spells.
Even a capped PPU cannot FULLY RUNCAST TL3 Heal.
Because he has the same cap values as a PE, who cannot FULLY RUNCAST TL3 Heal.

You can stagger cast but that is DIFFERENT.

Dribble Joy
19-05-04, 18:52
23 rpm on a shelter will never fully run cast.
Unless you have 10 agl/atl and are paraed.

(by full run cast I mean running in a straight line)

naimex
19-05-04, 18:53
Zzak, load up NC, meet me in plaza 3..

I can runcast those spells, I have done it before.

Zaq
19-05-04, 18:56
hmm you guys are right its a very small circle i gotta stay in though

QuantumDelta
19-05-04, 18:58
If you are running before you start to cast the spell.
Have good FPS.
Don't slow down (eg; take your finger off move or run).
If you are only running DIRECTLY FORWARD AND NO OTHER DIRECTION.
If you are running on a fast(adequately fast eg; 70/70 or above for a PE) character.

And still manage to runcast your spell, report it to a GM, you are bugged, and are unknowingly exploiting a bug of some kind.

Dribble Joy
19-05-04, 19:00
Hell, when I get good fps my PE can't even WALk cast her heal since I put in my kami.

naimex
19-05-04, 19:03
If you are running before you start to cast the spell.
Have good FPS.
Don't slow down (eg; take your finger off move or run).
If you are only running DIRECTLY FORWARD AND NO OTHER DIRECTION.
If you are running on a fast(adequately fast eg; 70/70 or above for a PE) character.

And still manage to runcast your spell, report it to a GM, you are bugged, and are unknowingly exploiting a bug of some kind.

a runcast isnt running straight forward.

a runcast is running no matter the direction, with run-key pressed down

QuantumDelta
19-05-04, 19:04
That's called stagger, or dance casting.
You have to actually be concious of what you are doing to do that (to varying degrees), it is not, and WILL NEVER BE Runcasting.

Shadow Dancer
19-05-04, 19:06
I can runcast a liberator.

naimex
19-05-04, 19:08
That's called stagger, or dance casting.
You have to actually be concious of what you are doing to do that (to varying degrees), it is not, and WILL NEVER BE Runcasting.

stagger casting is where you pause at a specific point for less than a second.
dance casting it might be, you run randomly inside a confined area, and then you get you´re buff, and still evades a fair amount of shots
straight runcast are rare

but my definition of a runcast is keeping the run key pressed down moving at all times, and still casting the spell.

QuantumDelta
19-05-04, 19:16
stagger casting is where you pause at a specific point for less than a second.
dance casting it might be, you run randomly inside a confined area, and then you get you´re buff, and still evades a fair amount of shots
straight runcast are rare

but my definition of a runcast is keeping the run key pressed down moving at all times, and still casting the spell.
uhm....

Straight runcasts are impossible.

Naimex, I hate to say this but do you realise how stupid you just sounded with your "Difference between runcasting in your oppinion and stagger casting" ?

If you are running around inside this circle when you change direction, even if you litterally, run around in a circle

<V
V
V>
>
^>
^
<^
<

You have not run cast.
This is not a runcast because in changing direction you slow down.
You also deviate from movement in the particular direction you have chosen.
It's more obvious in dance casting why what you are talking about works, and why what you said sounds stupid.

You're running
>
V
<
^

Or any combination thereof bar opposed and you will stop running.
>
< = You stopped.
Not for more than half a second but from the servers point of view in terms of tracking YOUR POSITION You slowed down running > then stopped, then started running <

Does this make more sense now?
If it is not castable by running in a PURE STRAIGHT LINE FORWARD it is NOT RUNCASTABLE.

Hense why there are different names for the other versions of casting while your character is in motion.

slaughteruall
19-05-04, 20:15
Why is it so hard for people to understand what "Run Casting" means.

QuantumDelta
19-05-04, 20:20
I don't think naimex has a PPU, and APUs take runcasting for granted these days (Though the older ones will tell you just how vital RCing is to their survival :P)

PPUs are more or less the only people that first notice and most majorly notice this, because their spells are mostly required with full runcast especially if they're with moronic team mates.

PEs wont ever notice it as much.

Oath
19-05-04, 20:22
Every single spell can be cast by every single class by all levels, as long as they can use them, remember running in a straight line isnt always viable....

Anyone who remember my runcasting heal sanctum tank feel free to comment.

slaughteruall
19-05-04, 20:31
@QD Yeah i understand that completely. I remember playing my APU before run casting came in. It was instant death.

True nothing i hate more then when i'm playing my PPU and i got some moron running at full speed yelling for HC3/heat3/spy3. Or my all time favorite one. Give me what ever health buff you have in your belt. God with 30 some odd spells i have better things to keep in my belt then those. None of my chars keep a primary in there belt.

slaughter

Jesterthegreat
20-05-04, 00:03
Probaly the most asked question ever, what affect your chance to run cast?

skillz

N1n3
20-05-04, 01:28

err, lemme correct this.. spell dmg does _not_ effect runcasting. The only thing that effects runcasting directly, is the range from cast_start_point -> cast_end_point. If u start casting an antibuff and ran around a person (small radius) then u can runcast it.. even if its finished after 3 - 5 seconds. I hope I've written it rite in english.. :(

I've tested this very very often. U can runcast even shopbought antishields if u know this..

QuantumDelta
20-05-04, 03:05
Pity KK doesn't agree with you Nine.

Drexel
20-05-04, 05:04
Goddamit, why is runcasting so hard to understand ?

Its running FOWARD in a straight line while casting a spell.

Here, your an APU, hot on the heals of the PE who is running VERY fast away from you, your losing ground, you need just one more hit to kill the wanna be stealther.

Now, does turning around in a little fuckn circle in the opposite direction to the fleeing PE & sucessfully casting a spell that dosent even reach him help you at all ?

NO.... fucken usless. Therefore thats not what we are talking about here.

The only thing that counts is casting while moving FOWARD >>>> at full speed.

We really dont care if you can TL 3 heal your self while running around the clan room table while shouting "pH34R mEh tEh 1337 castorzzz". O_o

Shadow Dancer
20-05-04, 05:33
err, lemme correct this.. spell dmg does _not_ effect runcasting. The only thing that effects runcasting directly, is the range from cast_start_point -> cast_end_point. If u start casting an antibuff and ran around a person (small radius) then u can runcast it.. even if its finished after 3 - 5 seconds. I hope I've written it rite in english.. :(

I've tested this very very often. U can runcast even shopbought antishields if u know this..

:rolleyes:

Sometimes I lose all hope for this forum.

N1n3
20-05-04, 09:41
Pity KK doesn't agree with you Nine.

As long as I can runcast almost every spell no matter what freq, damage or anything, then I dont care :rolleyes:

Btw, just look at the resist discussions, the resist flip points existed a year ago or so and KK didnt knew anything bout it.. ppl created low resi setups, sometimes with 20 con xray -> ~ 50 with armor and received 5 - 6 damage from xray cs..

Original monk
20-05-04, 09:54
skillz

lol, skills, cause targetting someone with any spell is very very hard :P ya gotta know the right moves, youre timing gotta be right, accurancy, youre dodging others shots when youre casting etc ...

hehe, yust kidding, monks are pisseasy to play :P

playing the violin is skill (and hard work), playing neocron is fun (yeah a game) :)

Drexel
20-05-04, 10:28
Posted by N1n3

As long as I can runcast almost every spell no matter what freq, damage or anything, then I dont care

YOU ARE NOT RUN-CASTING !!!!
Therefore you should not post here.

The thread starter did not ask, "how do I run around in usless circles and cast a minor spell on that spider over there?"

We are talking about Run-casting usefull in PvP context which means running your arse off to a) chase an enemy & combat with him/her during the chase, or b) im been chased by an enemy & wish cast a spell while fleeing as fast as i can.

Please refrain from letting us know what you get upto in your starter appartment, as you are just confusing some less experianced players who came here for some usefull info.

I dont mean to come down on you hard, I love all my Neocron Brothers & Sisters ,but please stop posting contradictory comments on a topic you do not correctly comprehend.

Please feel free to go & start your own 'How to Dance-Cast' information thread in the newbie information pages. Thx.

N1n3
20-05-04, 11:23
:(

u got me wrong.. I never said that u hav to run evil circles while runcasting. I just tried to explain that u can fizzle ur freq HL if u are just fast enuff to leave the max range cast_start_spot -> Cast_Finish_spot befor the Cast is finished.. if u hav 0 agl and 0 ath, u can runcast HL with, lets say, 50-60/min coz u are too slow to leave the radius befor the cast ends.. and its still absolut stupid to believe spell dmg effects runcasting (edit: it looks like sometimes it increases the radius, never did it when I tested this.. gonna try it again now) o_O

arf.. u guys should learn german, would be much easier for me .p

slaughteruall
20-05-04, 14:11
:(

u got me wrong.. I never said that u hav to run evil circles while runcasting. I just tried to explain that u can fizzle ur freq HL if u are just fast enuff to leave the max range cast_start_spot -> Cast_Finish_spot befor the Cast is finished.. if u hav 0 agl and 0 ath, u can runcast HL with, lets say, 50-60/min coz u are too slow to leave the radius befor the cast ends.. and its still absolut stupid to believe spell dmg effects runcasting (edit: it looks like sometimes it increases the radius, never did it when I tested this.. gonna try it again now) o_O

arf.. u guys should learn german, would be much easier for me .p

If i run in a straight line i dont fizzle my HL or FA at all. There capped all the way around. And that is with a spy3 and melee3. Around 40 ATH and 108 or so AGL. I tried it with redfalsh and whiteflash. I still can fully run cast them both. That is what run casting is.

Slaughter

edit spelling

N1n3
20-05-04, 14:14
u need to be really really fast to fizzle a 105/min spell.. dont know if it works with speedcap. Try HL with 70/min with 0 agl 0 ath and then with 100/100 or higher (is 137/137 still speedcap?).

slaughteruall
20-05-04, 14:21
u need to be really really fast to fizzle a 105/min spell.. dont know if it works with speedcap. Try HL with 70/min with 0 agl 0 ath and then with 100/100 or higher.

I said i can cast a FA also which is 87/min. When i get home i will try it on the test server with 0/0 and 100/100. I bet you i still can do it. My apu with melee/spy3 runs faster then alot of tanks. If i take my PA off i run like the wind.

I wont sit there and LOM my apu on retail to test this but i will do it on the test server. I will try HL and FA with all different cast speeds. Even druged to the roof.

Slaughter

Shadow Dancer
20-05-04, 17:48
I'm extremely fast, and I drug up for more speed. Ask the people who fight me. And I never fizzle HL. In addition, if I was try to run/cast my same HL with very low damage percent, it wouldn't work. Damage percent affects the radius. Even the devs have stated this.

N1n3
20-05-04, 17:54
Speed cap, SD? I tried this on the Testserver 3 Month ago and fizzled HL with 105/min.. gonna try this spell dmg thingy later, it never affected the radius during my tests earlier..

Even the devs have stated this.

Means nothing. As I said, the Devs didnt even knew about flip points when as good as everyone that took part in pvp actions skilled his resists according to the flip points..

QuantumDelta
20-05-04, 18:35
How about;
It means something when they confirm something I know?

It works the way it has been explained, quite seriously.
Handling does FA.

I'll let Lupus talk to you about the Resists because I can't even be bothered.

Infact, no, just think what you like.
Jesus christ :rolleyes:

Sigma
21-05-04, 16:39
very constructive disscusion here... :wtf:

"WTF?! u don't agree with me? than u r WRONG!" :wtf:

slaughteruall
21-05-04, 17:03
very constructive disscusion here... :wtf:

"WTF?! u don't agree with me? than u r WRONG!" :wtf:

Do you ever post anything worth while in a thread?

Sigma
21-05-04, 17:40
Do you ever post anything worth while in a thread?Nah, you?

Edit - It's just funny to see that most (if not all) of you say that N1n3 is wrong, when infact he's right.

it's obvious that u don't fizzle ur HL/FA, because it seems like the no-fizzle-distance between cast_startpoint and cast_endpoint is fairly large AND because of the high ROF on HL/FA u finish ur cast way before leaving that range.

a heal (better said all non-attack a.k.a. ppuspells) on the other hand seems to have a far smaller (seems like almost nonexistant) no-fizzle-distance between cast_startpoint and cast_endpoint and because of that u fizzle way more often

test it with a HL freq of let's say 70-80 and runspeed 0/0 and then runspeed 100/100, you will fizzle more often with more runspeed

Scikar
21-05-04, 18:45
Nobody's disputing that Sigma, since it's accurate. What is being disputed is the fact that damage increases the tolerance of the runcast, i.e. with higher RoF you complete the cast after running less distance, but with higher damage you can run further before it fails.

Sigma
21-05-04, 19:29
Nobody's disputing that Sigma, since it's accurate. What is being disputed is the fact that damage increases the tolerance of the runcast, i.e. with higher RoF you complete the cast after running less distance, but with higher damage you can run further before it fails.
tbh dmg seems to change fuck all, because otherwise my APU shouldn't be able to runcast most of his, because i don't cap ANY of my spells (except freq), but i can runcast all my spells (HL/FA/TB)

Shadow Dancer
21-05-04, 19:31
What damage do you get on those spells sigma? You don't need to CAP it to run/cast.

Scikar
21-05-04, 19:35
tbh dmg seems to change fuck all, because otherwise my APU shouldn't be able to runcast most of his, because i don't cap ANY of my spells, but i can runcast all my spells (HL/FA/TB)

Me neither, but I can still runcast. It's not a case of needing capped damage to runcast, just that higher damage % makes it easier. There will of course be a minimum breaking point where with 90/90 ATH/AGL you can runcast while running straight forwards, past that you aren't going to see any difference. Try starting a cast at the top of a hill while you're sliding down. :)

N1n3
21-05-04, 19:54
Gestern habe ich das noch mal ausgiebig getestet.
Dafür habe ich unter INT über 18 Millionen exp._punkte verloren, genau 2 INT lvl, von 99 auf 97 :(.

- der dmg Wert hat kaum einen Einfluss auf runcast.
von ca 450% dmg bis 648% war kein Unterschied.
- allein die freq. hat etwas bewirkt.

Short english version: spell dmg does NOT effect the radius in Zams Test (or just a little bit). Tried the same, and got the same result.

Sigma
21-05-04, 20:48
What damage do you get on those spells sigma? You don't need to CAP it to run/cast.
i got about 540~% on HL

Jesterthegreat
22-05-04, 02:23
lol, skills, cause targetting someone with any spell is very very hard :P ya gotta know the right moves, youre timing gotta be right, accurancy, youre dodging others shots when youre casting etc ...

hehe, yust kidding, monks are pisseasy to play :P

playing the violin is skill (and hard work), playing neocron is fun (yeah a game) :)

i hate monks :)

they are the only class i dont play.

if i didnt enjoy the Raptor i would lom my spy... i hate point and click combat (however until i divise a decent spy setup... thats good solo AND usefull for op wars, takes a good beating AND deals good damage ill stay drone)

and a bit more on topic... run casting is less suefull than most APU's claim. its an ego booster.

if i saw an APU runnin in a straight line with my droner he would drop in seconds :)

in any situation other than runnin straight after someone (or straight towards them) its sueless... and in either situation you are a massive target. as long as you can sprint / strafe cast (IE - PvP combat) thats good enough for me. all my chars can do this... i see no reason to improve.

if my tanks on really low health... the last thing i would want to do is run directly away from someone to try to heal... gimme strafing / sprinting in circles anyday :)