PDA

View Full Version : Please give generously

MrChumble
18-05-04, 21:04
I've decided to conquer Saturn. Unfortunately I'm flat broke. Anyone giving money to .Solitaire. will be viewed favourably in my new world order (once I leveled etc). :D

I'd forgotten how bloody hard it was to start out as a total noob with no cash. And I decided to level as an LEd PPU. I am such a sucker for punishment. Do KK know you need to have almost no (about 10) ppw to use a blessed heal when you get a high enough psi level? Silly them.

plague
18-05-04, 21:16
hehe glad to c some ppl going saturn(i rather have one server with good pop then 3 with shty), if you dm SilentNight or plague at about 8-10 pm pacific us time ill set you up with evrything you need ;)

MrChumble
18-05-04, 21:18
Appreciated :)

I can only be on til ~11pm UK time, but I'll chase you down at the weekend :D

plague
18-05-04, 21:22
whats the time difference? heh email me ingame with your cha names i'll check if you on when i get on(me nc schedule varies but am on evry day)

Mumblyfish
18-05-04, 21:25
UK time is GMT, the standard by which all over timezones are measured, so to speak. GMT is +/- 0. BST is +1. It's one hour ahead of UK time. PST is -8 GMT. So that's 8 hours behind GMT.

plague
18-05-04, 21:34
UK time is GMT, the standard by which all over timezones are measured, so to speak. GMT is +/- 0. BST is +1. It's one hour ahead of UK time. PST is -8 GMT. So that's 8 hours behind GMT.
woo ty this time stuff is soo confusing from us lol (we never use gmt time heh)

Strych9
18-05-04, 21:41
woo ty this time stuff is soo confusing from us lol (we never use gmt time heh)Just remember whatever YOU GTM time is, and thats all you need to know. :)

Central Standard Time in the US is GMT -6. So I am six hours behind someone who is GMT, and 8 hours behind something that is GMT +2.

ou7blaze
19-05-04, 10:24
I'm GMT +8 lol ... 1 day ahead of some americans ... :)

olavski
19-05-04, 10:27
You're starting as a PPU?

Get used being poor. ;)