PDA

View Full Version : ETA on new patch?

tomparadox
18-05-04, 18:21
can we get an ETA on next retail patch plssss.... :angel:

Morganth
18-05-04, 18:55
A few weeks ago it was said to be released in a few weeks, so hopefully around now would be nice.

Cruzbroker
18-05-04, 19:09
No because the patch would then come late :p

Serpent
18-05-04, 19:12
when its done

darknessfairy
18-05-04, 19:55
Soon (tm)

Ghanima
18-05-04, 19:58
Not much longer now my little Smurfs.

HatchetRyda
18-05-04, 20:02
*Sigh* Hopefully will get my CC info changed.. But hopefully by the time I get this done the patch will be out

plague
18-05-04, 20:07
"it will be out when it's done" i heard this so many times i don't even bother asking anymore...... :o it'll be done in the month prolly if not longer, kk like to take their time and ours while they at it......... eh good game , horrible staff :(

Clownst0pper
18-05-04, 20:08
With the amount of bugs on test server.

Raptor + Mosquito mix up

Drone launching bugs

Drone firing bugs

Drone damage is laughable

The peace makers swirly spins completely wrong

The rare knuckles have no 3d model or swirly

The tunnel systems are highly exploitable

The constructing XP is dubious at the best of times

The tunnel mobs loot drop is completely wrong for the quantity of mobs, and the mob levels within the tunnels.

Holovests are still 110% useless

Strange books are in, but im un aware if the run itself is

These are just afew things, the drone ones are seriously, er, Serious.

TBH, the patch isnt comming any time soon :rolleyes:

BombShell
18-05-04, 20:12
well thay can give us little mini patchs well thay work on the major problems :)

plague
18-05-04, 20:19
yea, give us tl chnges melee changes and all other bugs could be sorted in hotfix patches which they shuld be , i think it's very inconsiderate to have such big gaps between patches and not updating comunity promptly... my opinion about nc staff goes down evry day.....

Clownst0pper
18-05-04, 20:21
yea, give us tl chnges melee changes and all other bugs could be sorted in hotfix patches which they shuld be , i think it's very inconsiderate to have such big gaps between patches and not updating comunity promptly... my opinion about nc staff goes down evry day.....

So you want a patch which pleases your small mind for 10 minutes while u giddly run round with ur new melee TL changes, that what...?

Have you been on the test server? the TL changes are hardly noticable in terms of damage, the damage types is the addition I am waiting for.

The moment the patch hits, and an hour has passed by, you will be moaning again about when the next patch hits.

jesus.

plague
18-05-04, 20:26
So you want a patch which pleases your small mind for 10 minutes while u giddly run round with ur new melee TL changes, that what...?

Have you been on the test server? the TL changes are hardly noticable in terms of damage, the damage types is the addition I am waiting for.

The moment the patch hits, and an hour has passed by, you will be moaning again about when the next patch hits.

jesus.
u missed the point i dont want the patch so i can "giddly run round with ur new melee TL changes" , all i was saying is that gap between patches is way to big and if kk want to keep comunity interested they should relise patches more often and make more events last patch was more then 3 months ago mc5 still closed th is still closed, i don't think it take 3 months to fix that.....

BombShell
18-05-04, 20:30
u missed the point i dont want the patch so i can "giddly run round with ur new melee TL changes" , all i was saying is that gap between patches is way to big and if kk want to keep comunity interested they should relise patches more often and make more events last patch was more then 3 months ago mc5 still closed th is still closed, i don't think it take 3 months to fix that.....

dont worry hes a kill joy :)

really thou we need some mini patchs y hav one big patch that will last us 1-2 weeks well we can hav mini patchs of every item every weak or so and last us maybe double that

plague
18-05-04, 20:34
dont worry hes a kill joy :)

really thou we need some mini patchs y hav one big patch that will last us 1-2 weeks well we can hav mini patchs of every item every weak or so and last us maybe double that

hehe, i just think there is alot off stuff that kk could released earlyer(mc5 fix, th lif atleast) and all the big and hard to make changes in that big uber patch, no need to make comunity wait for 3-4 months for new patch.

Cytaur
18-05-04, 20:37
We all want it, just be patient

BombShell
18-05-04, 20:54
hehe, i just think there is alot off stuff that kk could released earlyer(mc5 fix, th lif atleast) and all the big and hard to make changes in that big uber patch, no need to make comunity wait for 3-4 months for new patch.

yah and theirs alot more. u only scratched the surffice. theirs the locked down outzone. 7 or 8 duno wuts its called. fix the 3rd TH entrance. or open it up thay could make it a hacker entrance anyways.

gaya mine that has the stair to get into that can be a new hunting ground.

open the doors in TG thats guarded.

theirs so much more too.

the world of nc has so much content right now. its just werelocked out form it.

MrChumble
18-05-04, 21:09
If they set a date then missed it by 3 seconds they'd get flamed to hell and back. Seems unlikely they'll commit to a time until it's ready :)

jiga
18-05-04, 21:11
Exactly. It's ur own fault u havent got a date

plague
18-05-04, 21:13
If they set a date then missed it by 3 seconds they'd get flamed to hell and back. Seems unlikely they'll commit to a time until it's ready :)
you know why they would get flamed........ cuz they olway miss the date lol if the sht was on time all the time and they miss one date noone would said a word...

MrChumble
18-05-04, 21:16
you know why they would get flamed........ cuz they olway miss the date lol if the sht was on time all the time and they miss one date noone would said a word...

It's not lateness, it's a downscaled efficiency target (according to my work). But DoY will be the win, so I'm not too bothered by it being late. PS give me money on saturn.

plague
18-05-04, 21:18
It's not lateness, it's a downscaled efficiency target (according to my work). But DoY will be the win, so I'm not too bothered by it being late. PS give me money on saturn.
heh all hopes on doy .....it's better be good lol
p.s. check er other thread :D