PDA

View Full Version : Saturn

Kuya
18-05-04, 11:32
Lo ppl,

I wanna start a char on saturn so can anyone give me a head start about witch factions and witch clans are the most active,

I can also use some help with starting up my char, the char is prolly gonna be a monk.

thanks in advanced

Garg [RogueNET]
18-05-04, 11:37
I can help you get set up if you need it, as long as u aint red ull be ok ;)

DM someone in my sig.

Kuya
18-05-04, 11:40
K i will but what faction are you coz then ill know when ill be red to you and when im not...

Garg [RogueNET]
18-05-04, 11:42
Covent is CM
Garg and Larkin are NExT (Larkin moving later)
Devar is Proto (PPR!!!)

Kuya
18-05-04, 11:56
How is the TG population on your server, if its bigger then 50% i might join a faction allied or neutral to TG

Saza
18-05-04, 12:00
Wow, a thread with a server name in the title that wasn't a bash at the server! I'm impressed!

Welcome to Neocron buddy. All the information about classes can be found at:

http://neocron.ems.ru/create.html

Garg [RogueNET]
18-05-04, 12:03
afaik hes new to Saturn and not the game
but u never know

ezza
18-05-04, 12:04
TG are quite big but not what they were.

FA were large but have lost a fair few players

CM although still retain a number of ops aint the large force they were

BD, are fairly large but only one major clan(excluding PoP)

CA, fairly large, though lost a number of runners recently to CS

CS, my faction and actaully large and active, a fair number of clans, and a FC who pretents to be active.

TS, not that big but have a few decent sized clans

Bio/PP/DRE nibbish factions with few runners

L3m0n
18-05-04, 13:18
DRE nibbish faction
LIES!
if i was you i would go eather PP or crahn then you may not get PKed as much by the bigger and more active factions :rolleyes:

Original monk
18-05-04, 13:31
DRE nibbish factions with few runners

YO IM FROM THE DRE FACTION, (original monk is) YOU WONNA BE ASS-SPANKED EZZA ?

nibbish bah,ill show ya what nibbish is yeah !

:D

ezza
18-05-04, 13:51
LIES!
if i was you i would go eather PP or crahn then you may not get PKed as much by the bigger and more active factions :rolleyes:HAR HAR good job im crahn, whos gonna wanna pk me anyway, im such a friendly guy

@orig: but your one guy, wheres the rest of ya faction, the biggest clan they had jumped over to crahn(alliance i think was the name)

winnoc
18-05-04, 13:51
Hey, you forgot TT, your friendly local neighbourhood arms dealers lol.

ezza
18-05-04, 13:53
Hey, you forgot TT, your friendly local neighbourhood arms dealers lol.
haha ya i forgot a next aswell, i gues cos neither faction effect me in the slightest :lol:

slaughteruall
18-05-04, 14:29
haha ya i forgot a next aswell, i gues cos neither faction effect me in the slightest :lol:

TT will be on the map again soon enough. Just have a few things to work out is all.

Slaughter

Original monk
18-05-04, 14:39
@orig: but your one guy, wheres the rest of ya faction, the biggest clan they had jumped over to crahn(alliance i think was the name)

yeah alliance from tonya switched chran, probably they where to bored of practically no pvp :) (and fo me its no diffrence, i dont mind factions anyway, gets to complicated after 2 years ... when ya really have troubles with some dude then ya wack em nomather what faction ... roleplay ?? when they have 4 chars of diffrent factions ??? roleplay ? :rolleyes: )

and yeah, again i think im the one solo member of DRE on saturn lol

someone has to do it :P

DRE doesnt have a FC ... or else he's really good at hiding, and i mean really good to stay unnoticed for 2 years :)

winnoc
18-05-04, 14:51
My starter char (spy) was DRE when i joined.
I was going to be a businessman working he stockx lol.
Then i wanted to buy and sell vehicles, but there was no market for that either.

So i went into driving and hacking, barter, rifle combat, pistol combat etc....
Lom heaven afterwards :-)

I think the alliance was a real cool clan, but they weren't interested in taking ops or fighting much.

Seems like NEXT and DRE are only factions used for the epics.

Capt. Rik
18-05-04, 15:05
yeah alliance from tonya switched chran, probably they where to bored of practically no pvp :) (and fo me its no diffrence, i dont mind factions anyway, gets to complicated after 2 years ... when ya really have troubles with some dude then ya wack em nomather what faction ... roleplay ?? when they have 4 chars of diffrent factions ??? roleplay ? :rolleyes: )

and yeah, again i think im the one solo member of DRE on saturn lol

someone has to do it :P

DRE doesnt have a FC ... or else he's really good at hiding, and i mean really good to stay unnoticed for 2 years :)

tonya has switched back to DRE afaik. Last FC got sacked. Crahn is so much more fun cos you're not 1 of 8 active runners in the faction

L3m0n
18-05-04, 15:32
HAR HAR good job im crahn, whos gonna wanna pk me anyway, im such a friendly guy
true ;)
yeh crahn, TT or PP are a good bet m8 :p

Kuya
18-05-04, 15:42
Im in crahn, who can help me out here a little, char name is Spiror, ill be ingame

ezza
18-05-04, 15:47
i aint on line atm, though you may want to ask on faction chat, there are a number of crahn clans out there

theres my clan Followers of Crahn, Capt Riks clan(says in his sig the name i think) then theres lost souls who are the biggest clan, then there are a few other nibbish crahn clans

Kuya
18-05-04, 15:49
so i just have to asak on faction to help me out and then say that ezza says so?

ezza
18-05-04, 15:50
so i just have to asak on faction to help me out and then say that ezza says so?
lol well if you check the city com for followers of crahn, if theres any on ask them and they proberbly will help ya if you mention me.

as for other crahns, i should expect they would help you if you asked

lol im not exactly the most liked crahn on the server so it would be best not to say cos ezza said so on there :lol:

L3m0n
18-05-04, 16:01
lol im not exactly the most liked crahn on the server so it would be best not to say cos ezza said so on there :lol:
say i told them to sort there lives out and stop helping fac nmes!

nuff of that you made a good choice with crahn, but if you chage your mind ill lend you 300k to come to BD, thats where its at ;)

Original monk
18-05-04, 16:10

ezza is a name that opens doors in neocron yeah ;)

ezza
18-05-04, 16:15
say i told them to sort there lives out and stop helping fac nmes!

nuff of that you made a good choice with crahn, but if you chage your mind ill lend you 300k to come to BD, thats where its at ;)
id love to return to black dragon, but unless my current clan either moves with me or all leaves me on my own again im stuck as crahn good or bad :(

rob444
18-05-04, 16:33
How is the TG population on your server, if its bigger then 50% i might join a faction allied or neutral to TG

lol nice thinking, how about join the opposite and fight that faction if half the server is in that faction?

ezza
18-05-04, 16:36
lol nice thinking, how about join the opposite and fight that faction if half the server is in that faction?
not everyone is in for the fight

rob444
18-05-04, 16:41
not everyone is in for the fight

Ok then, why choose that faction or a faction allied/neutral to TG? Why not choose, ehm, NEXT or something? You dont need to be allied/neutral to TG to be a tradeskiller you know..

ezza
18-05-04, 16:46
Ok then, why choose that faction or a faction allied/neutral to TG? Why not choose, ehm, NEXT or something? You dont need to be allied/neutral to TG to be a tradeskiller you know..
umm im not bothered i choose to fight, im just saying he would go for that because he doesnt want to fight

Clownst0pper
18-05-04, 21:39
Ill PK you ezza, cos your light blue PA is fucking ugly.

KOS

ezza
18-05-04, 22:41
bahh thats just mean :(

n3m
18-05-04, 22:54
koro is bored, so he needs something to do ingame ;)

ohh the left cat is sexeh

BombShell
18-05-04, 22:56
dont worry ezza ill protect u

ezza
18-05-04, 22:57
dont worry ezza ill protect u
yay, he'll not be able to kill me now :D

tiikeri
18-05-04, 23:03
As far as i saw Spiror in game - Capt Rik gave some assistance faster than i :) points to THP :)

all i can say u have chosen the right faction so far.

I'll give u my opinion why crahn is good. Many active members, who are afaik quite friendly - mostly. Crahn is not the dominant power of the world, neither we are helpless punchbags. I don't like to RULE THE WORLD nor be hiding under some rock. Whats the point of having 100000 guys against 10.. atleast i get more exitement having 10 vs 10 fight or having less guys fighting with me than the others rather than being outnumberd.

And who wants to be all goodygoody.. not me, i have always had something against authority (but not being any rebel or anarchist). I like cops IRL cause its their job to protect, but ingames.. id rather be slightly criminal than copper. Conclusion - i dont like CA :)

Thats about it, dont want to bleed all my guts out and start whining about the RED=DEAD politics of saturn.. it just sucks :)

- Lost Soul

Morganth
19-05-04, 01:08
yeah alliance from tonya switched chran, probably they where to bored of practically no pvp :)

Correct, although it wasn't tonya that switched. We had a meeting after me and Capt. Rik decided DRE sucked, so we moved and the rest followed. Rik was more of a leader to The Alliance than tonya ever was.

Moving to Crahn was the best thing we did. Plenty of active members, plenty of enemies. Good balance and even better we get an uber glove as our epic reward :D

Clownst0pper
19-05-04, 01:25
Cats = teh win :)