PDA

View Full Version : [OT] Bluetooth wireless keyb/mouse and lag

phunqe
18-05-04, 10:51
I was thinking of buying Logitech's Bluetooth wireless desktop, which consists of a keyboard and mouse.
Today, I have their regular Logitech wireless desktop. However, since I got my 37" LCD TV I would like to have a connection to it from my computer and sit in my sofa surfing and maybe playing (the sharpness and image are insane).

However, my current wireless setup is kind of crappy. The range is about 2m only so I can't sit in my sofa with it.
Today I don't have any problems with lag whatsoever with my current wireless keyb/mouse. I was wondering if anybody has tried a bluetooth wireless keyboard and mouse. Did you experience any lag in games?
If I buy one I would want it to replace the current setup even when sitting at the computer.

Gotterdammerung
18-05-04, 11:12
I have had the MS blue keyboard & mouse combo for more then a year and i notice no lag at all. It's well designed & has good range and will tell you when the batteries need replacing. It's on the pricey side though at over $100 (prob closer to $130)

phunqe
18-05-04, 11:29
Thanks for the info Gotter :)

I've now read through some reviews of the MS variant as well and it seems the overall verdict is that Logitech has fewer lag issues (from a gamer's point of view).