PDA

View Full Version : Trade skill exp ever gonna be fixxed?

Shujin
17-05-04, 22:59
It always freakin bugs.

Every noob i start out trade skill, reycling, ressin or cnstin, when it does the tradeskill activity( ie: reycle some ammo ) it gains like 120exp but then, the next time it does it, the exp goes DOWN. sometimes it even fuckin freezes.my dex on my noob spy has been stuck on 30,024 for a long ass time...

J. Folsom
17-05-04, 23:02
It's a display bug, you don't actually lose any experience, it's just wrong estimates of gained experience made by the client, which on the next send-through of experience information get's corrected, causing the "lost" experience.

Also, if your experience get's stuck for a bit, punch a rat a few times. This'll get you your level.
That's most likely a side-effect of anti-macroing code.

Cytaur
17-05-04, 23:02
well its client / server issue... Client says "you get 500 exp" but server responds with "no, you only get 50", then client takes that as "oh hey, you just gained 340 exp".... so after 10 cst, client says "hey there you go, 3400 exp", but server finds out and yells "wtf omfg, no you only get 500 exp" and then client goes "oh sorry" and corrects it on the F5 screen, and finally the player goes "omfg %$#%#^^@#$ i hate this game"

Shujin
18-05-04, 04:11
im not sure if its only graphical, because i only said half of the bug ;P sometimes it gives u hella ot of exp and levels u.

i leveled dex 2 times cloneing 1 thing of ammo once...

ou7blaze
18-05-04, 18:56
I think they are fixing this tradeskilling exp bug in the next patch(es), check the patchnotes :)

Magic Sausage
18-05-04, 19:07
yeah patch ntes says its not only gonna fix da bug... but double our exp :)