PDA

View Full Version : a quick post to say....

yavimaya
17-05-04, 12:16
Get over the whole "!!11oneone/eleven" shit!

Its damn old now, i dont think i have read a post in the last 2 months or seen an ingame pic, etc. where there was more than one exclamation mark used, without seeing that shite!

1 M3aN 1t's aS 0lD a5 ta1king l1Ke tH1s!!

ezza
17-05-04, 12:18
err whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oneoneonetwothreeoneoneeleven

sir retail
17-05-04, 12:25
i would like to comment on this item...

but i have no clue where its about.
oneoneoenenene smoone.(jiddish)

so if its really interesting.. plz explain.

O_o

Original monk
17-05-04, 12:26
ok im glad that the commission that takes care about what is cool or uncool have decided that its unappropriate, not to say lame, but atleast heavy past month to say: 1111111oneoneoneone1111

anything else we should know what is uncool to spare ourselves great humiliation on these forums ?

for example: i used the option: dromsex in a poll some time ago ... didnt knew i was uncool by that ffcourse ... until people flamed me to say that droms where passed month completely, not to say past year and that i should use sumthing else :)

luckely we get warned in advance on such things ... after all you dont wonna look foolish right

;)

Clyde
17-05-04, 12:31
drom sex, that oneone!!111 nonsense, noob/n00b/nib and onoz needs to just stop, specially the noob words. Theyre used to much and its getting annoying to hear it every damn day.

yavimaya
17-05-04, 12:33
Thats exactly right original monk! I'm glad someone else here is thinking. :P

Another one to watch out for boys and girls, one that makes you look very foolish is the old, "c u l8r m8" and all variations of the such.
This also spreads into other phrases like : "Did u just c dat hoverbomber?"

phunqe
17-05-04, 12:35
*sends telepathic waves pointing to this thread, to Crazy*

:p

EDIT: wtf is my sig anyway. Dunno why I did it. Is it even funny? o_O

yavimaya
17-05-04, 12:38
drom sex, that oneone!!111 nonsense, noob/n00b/nib and onoz needs to just stop, specially the noob words. Theyre used to much and its getting annoying to hear it every damn day.

Ahh yes, the ever used "noob" and the ever so new "Nib"... used in all games, not very original what so ever.
These lame come backs, and insults have been overused, and just plain wrong since the newbiest newbie got born.

Dont get me wrong, this insult i can understand, to a small extent, But are the people that use it, that dumb/ newbie, that they cant even spell such an EASY word right?
Or are they from the generation that uses the affore meantioned method of typing where if they hit more than 2 keys a word, its a chore?

~Edit: Your sig just tells the truth, it would help if i knew whom the guy with the long hair was, but we cant have everything.

ezza
17-05-04, 12:39
how about

spam, thread closed

N

thats got to be one thats coming

yavimaya
17-05-04, 12:40
how about

spam, thread closed

N

thats got to be one thats coming

No doubt! But hey, im sure if this shite was put to rest once and for all, the Mods everyday readings would be so much more pleasant.
Also they would probably stop talking like that in real life.

{MD}GeistDamnit
17-05-04, 12:42
No doubt! But hey, im sure if this shite was put to rest once and for all, the Mods everyday readings would be so much more pleasant.
Also they would probably stop talking like that in real life.

anyone who talks like that in real life should be shot.

haha

Original monk
17-05-04, 13:10
Thats exactly right original monk! I'm glad someone else here is thinking. :P

lol you guys are funny 1111oneone1111oneone, W00T W00T, MoeP MoeP

NIBS ? [ ] no [x] yes

11oneone11111oneone, say hi to the 1337machine

sex

Freya
17-05-04, 13:18
spam closed