PDA

View Full Version : Question to the mods.

Shujin
17-05-04, 03:27
You guys allow people to post threads that should be in the brainport if they put [Idea] or [Brainport] in front of it. Would you allow modders to post threads that belong in the modding forum in here as long as they have [Mod] in front of its name or something of that nature.

I know there are very very few people who are doing mods lately... but Im sure it would be appreciated.

petek480
17-05-04, 03:37
You guys allow people to post threads that should be in the brainport if they put [Idea] or [Brainport] in front of it. Would you allow modders to post threads that belong in the modding forum in here as long as they have [Mod] in front of its name or something of that nature.

I know there are very very few people who are doing mods lately... but Im sure it would be appreciated.
You forgot to put [PM] infront of your title becuse this belongs as a pm.

Shujin
17-05-04, 03:48
You forgot to put [PM] infront of your title becuse this belongs as a pm.
shad ap ;P

edit: and I might not be the only one interested in knowing this, so its not a question I want to ask directly to mods. Im sure if anyone who made anthing for neocron would like to show it here too... like if someone has an idea, they would want it shown here.

Gotterdammerung
17-05-04, 04:22
The idea behind "[Brainport]" posts being in the english forum is that it's supposed to be allowed for a few days and then after a bit moved to the proper forum with a redirect left here. Perhaps if an idea thats posted in those places doesn't get the reception you want; it could be for a few reasons; maybe it's un-inspiring and illicits no comment from anyone or maybe people just aren't that interested. Regardless, the resources (ie: those specific forums) are provided for people to use, if no one avails themselves of it there's really nothing more we can do.

Try making a post here, if nid feels it isn't appropriate he'll prob move it with a redirect. Then you'll have a definitive answer.

Shujin
17-05-04, 04:31
The idea behind "[Brainport]" posts being in the english forum is that it's supposed to be allowed for a few days and then after a bit moved to the proper forum with a redirect left here. Perhaps if an idea thats posted in those places doesn't get the reception you want; it could be for a few reasons; maybe it's un-inspiring and illicits no comment from anyone or maybe people just aren't that interested. Regardless, the resources (ie: those specific forums) are provided for people to use, if no one avails themselves of it there's really nothing more we can do.

Try making a post here, if nid feels it isn't appropriate he'll prob move it with a redirect. Then you'll have a definitive answer.
sad isnt it ;] i asked for the modding forum to be opened. now im asking to use the community talk to put it in peoples face.

i duno if people just dont care, if people r just to lazy, or what. i just figure if we put it in their faces maybe they will try some themselves.

Heavyporker
17-05-04, 12:29
alright, alright. I'll try to figure out how to do some gfx work for the mod community.