PDA

View Full Version : low soullight

Corp
17-05-04, 00:52
I fired my malediction in cave once and 3 ppl got killed... :angel:
Now my soullight is down to -32...

How do i get the soullight up again, missions or can i just idle in the app?

___T-X____
17-05-04, 00:59
MB, launcher Missions using your CM Speed Gat only

EDIT, or TT Prototype Laser

enigma_b17
17-05-04, 01:07
when ur sl reaches -32 it does NOT go back down naturally so idling in ur apartment is pointless. As T-X said u have to do launcher missions/aggies or what ever is easiest for you. Definately use a speed gun or a tt epic laser or something that can be very easily replaced, as u will not only show up on NCPD most wanted list but any runner u run into might try and gank u to loot ur belt :\

Mumblyfish
17-05-04, 01:08
PM Moneybags J. Schwiezer and tell him how much the SoulLight system sucks, then do loads of chemical missions to get it back up.

Sigh!

Dirk_Gently
17-05-04, 01:18
I killed an NPC because he was shooting at me when I was fighting mobs and lost 104 Soullight.

Kind of excessive I thought.

More Faction Sympathy and less Soullight I say.

___T-X____
17-05-04, 01:50
Definately use a speed gun or a tt epic laser or something that can be very easily replaced

they dont drop theyre epic items.

Maester Seymour
17-05-04, 02:20
If your not enemy to FA and your able to goto TH, i find recycle missions are pretty cool. Just buy the chems from sec2 and take em to the NPC's ;)

enigma_b17
17-05-04, 03:31
"they dont drop theyre epic items"

who said they did, i said use a speedgun or a tt epic laser canno OR something that can be easily replaced, ie u cant drop either speedgun ot tt epic, but if u dont ave either then use a weapon which can be easily replaced

Shadow Dancer
17-05-04, 04:20
I think everyone should have "very hard" research mission bps handy just for emergencies like this.

Usually when I go red(not by accident :p) I just do very hard missions and they bring up my SL quickly.

Corp
17-05-04, 06:41
from what nr can i start idling then?

Nvidia
17-05-04, 06:49
-31 SL will allow you to idle (very slowly), but it'll pick up a bit the closer you get to 0. Also remember that you can come back into the city at -16, but I _BELIEVE_ (as in, not sure) that your safeslot is still unlocked at -16. Just don't go into an anarchy zone until you hit -15 or higher. :)

Shadow Dancer
17-05-04, 07:53
Actually Nvidia, IIRC it's faster when you near 0. Even then it's hellishly slow.

I really don't suggest idling, it takes way too long.

ezza
17-05-04, 12:06
when ever ive got massive negative SL, i just do missions in OZ, noone goes there much, i just take my epic item and go kill aggys/launchers, a hour or 2 and you will be able to enter society again ;)

next time team with the cave guys :p