PDA

View Full Version : Barracks.

Dribble Joy
16-05-04, 02:59
OK, may seem a little bias, but I'm sure there could be other things you could do with the other factions.

CM starter apts are shite qutie frankly, now, this might seem as making them even shitter, but cooler.

As the title said, make CM chars start in a barracks, say ten in a room, you have your bed and a small row of cabs at the side/end (3 as per now), but you share with 9 others.

Bit more military feel, they are safe zones allready so no ganking. and only you can get into your cabs, your name and the names of the 9 others opens the lift.

People with starter CM apts keep them, but people making new ones would be put into a barracks, when it is filled, a new barrack is started.

Thoughts?

No I do not tikkle arse.

MkVenner
16-05-04, 03:56
would make more sense, and yeah the ones u guys got atm are shitty...mebbe make one of the cabs a trunk at the end of the bed lol

cRazy2003
16-05-04, 03:57
No I do not tikkle arse.

O_o

anyways nice idea me thinks

yavimaya
16-05-04, 04:14
Fucking brilliant idea DJ.

BTW, i dont play as a CM. :P

amfest
16-05-04, 04:16
well it would be interesting . but at the same time I don't know .. though you're part of factions . you're still a specific type of citizien. Sorta like the family of a military person doesnt' live in the barracks but in homes that are made for the military bases and such. You're helping out the faction but the feeling of being in it is still far off due to the fact we don't become guards, or anything within the faction. I suppose that's what faction counclers are but then again not really. And there's only 1 of those per faction for specific servers. wel TGs should get some cave area built like the choas caves .. only the side rooms along the way are rooms to several living quarters for runners. Save idea.

Marx
16-05-04, 05:26
Certainly makes sense.

sanityislost
16-05-04, 05:43
Great idea, would make me wana make a cm char lol, btw what about buying appys. could have shit like generals aps n crap much nicer with fake wood walls lol

SiL