PDA

View Full Version : Spy pvp team?

N1n3
16-05-04, 01:13
In the last weeks I recognized that I've seen a lot of teams.. tank teams, monk teams, pe teams - but I never saw like 7 - 8 Stealth snipers in a team, or the sky filled with drones attacking an op.. Are any ppl out there who fight in 100% droner/sniper teams ?

Omnituens
16-05-04, 01:39
We usually have snipers woking in pairs as a support/spotters. though I have been in a team of 5 spies and we took a few ops.

___T-X____
16-05-04, 08:35
Was....then pluto died.

Check the sig

Drake6k
16-05-04, 08:41
Was....then pluto died.

Check the sig

You ninja hacked Tyron from Mirrorshades and the next day had that sig. Pluto was already dead lol. It is getting easier to find fights actually. TGM, DoY, CIX, FF, and DarK seem to be around more this week than the last two.

More on topic. No I have never seen a big spy team. 5 spys all on ventrilo could take out any target together :eek: So could 5 apus :p but still.

___T-X____
16-05-04, 08:44
You ninja hacked Tyron from Mirrorshades

grow up

Omnituens
16-05-04, 09:21
You ninja hacked Tyron from Mirrorshades

grow up
mature reponse there O_o

MrChumble
16-05-04, 09:36
TGM, DoY, CIX, FF, and DarK seem to be around more this week than the last two.

A lot of CIX have moved to Saturn now (myself included). If you want to fight us on Pluto make sure there's at least a couple on and they should scream at us on voice comms and we'll pootle on over :p

Andronicus
16-05-04, 09:49
At one time our clan had 4 droners during the same OP war; It was quite a sight to see.

Judge
16-05-04, 15:48
Like Drake said, a group of 5 or more spies with SHs and stealth 2/3, maybe one with spirit mod would be the perfect PK team. All 5 shoot at the same time at one target, then move onto the next target in the team. If anyone gets near them then they just stealth and relocate.

Magic Sausage
16-05-04, 15:58
OMG that would be my dream there... I am a droner... and I would have such a blast with 4 or 5 other droners flying around talking on team speak...

Bogey incoming from south east... Alpha, bravo, and charlie bring your mosquitos around the north hill... delta get your raptor to stop the ppu from healing... echo and foxtrot we will need your revenges hitting the ppu

That would be a dream come true LOL... would make a killer music vid

N1n3
16-05-04, 16:38
OMG that would be my dream there... I am a droner... and I would have such a blast with 4 or 5 other droners flying around talking on team speak...

Bogey incoming from south east... Alpha, bravo, and charlie bring your mosquitos around the north hill... delta get your raptor to stop the ppu from healing... echo and foxtrot we will need your revenges hitting the ppu

That would be a dream come true LOL... would make a killer music vid

Which server? Im thinking bout a pure droner clan on Saturn..

Magic Sausage
16-05-04, 16:42
I play on saturn... as of now I am on a couple week break... but i have a pretty decent PP clan. I can't leave it because i enjoy being the leader... but a droner squad does sound excellent.

SorkZmok
16-05-04, 16:46
Which server? Im thinking bout a pure droner clan on Saturn..
Bad thing is, one stealther is enough to take out the whole droning team...

Magic Sausage
16-05-04, 16:52
yeah... a whole droning team... all in there own droning world taken down by 1 person... or a malidiction... but it would still be fun to do

I have a guy in my clan that drones... we used to drone together and it was kick ass... just having 5 or 6 sounds freaking fun.

SorkZmok
16-05-04, 17:02
A sniper team would be really really mean though. I'm loming my spy atm, so he can be a drugfree stealthwhore. Got 3 SHs and enough spies in the clan to use it. Thats gonna be fun. Take on one target, drop it in no time, stealth to a new position, repeat. :)

Magic Sausage
16-05-04, 17:05
Psyco Enemy behind the gates action... I have been thinking about going to rifle combat... wouldn't be too hard... I don't think anyway...

phunqe
16-05-04, 17:56
Since my droner is more or less capped now I'm enjoying hovering around with my mosquito searching for enemy runners :p
It's pretty good. If you don't have a ppu with you or a building to run into it gets you.
Also, if you find a good hiding spot for your body - even more fun :D

I'm just waiting and hoping they don't nerf it too much. Soo few of us :(

N1n3
16-05-04, 19:45
whatabout a pure sniper/droner clan then .p