View Full Version : OT - bastards

Dribble Joy
15-05-04, 23:10
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3717471.stm

gits, utter bastages.

Well.. only one of them.

Garg [RogueNET]
15-05-04, 23:19
Other traffic police forces which cannot boast a Lamborghini resort to devices of their own against speeders: in Russia, for example, officers have been known to shoot out the tyres of offenders with machine-guns.

8|

*enlongens message to 5+ characters*

Marx
15-05-04, 23:30
Great, the police will have a fast car - doesn't change the fact that traffic is generally horrible.

:p

jernau
15-05-04, 23:36
Think about the way people treat pool cars. That thing will be a wreck in no time. That's before you even consider the way Italians drive.:o

Cytaur
15-05-04, 23:39
don't forget it'd get stolen faster than a regular lambo :)

amfest
15-05-04, 23:46
don't forget it'd get stolen faster than a regular lambo :)
yea i'll be looking fwd to that news report :)

Lexxuk
15-05-04, 23:56
In the UK, one police force, cant remember which, are using GSX-R1000's, which, are probably faster than that Lambo, normal cop cars cant keep up with road legal super bikes :lol: :lol: :lol:

jernau
16-05-04, 01:47
In the UK, one police force, cant remember which, are using GSX-R1000's, which, are probably faster than that Lambo, normal cop cars cant keep up with road legal super bikes :lol: :lol: :lol:They can keep up - they just can't accellerate as quick. I've seen them on the M40 on one of the rare occasions they bothered - souped up Jag joined at High Wycombe doing about a ton and accelerating, bike came past a few mins later at about double that, both were on the hard shoulder just before Oxford and the biker looked seriously depressed.

That was at about 3AM. Normally of course they just send a chopper or get the plate and meet them at home. No risk to bystanders that way and absolutely no chance of escape.

Kasumi
16-05-04, 01:48
In the UK, one police force, cant remember which, are using GSX-R1000's, which, are probably faster than that Lambo, normal cop cars cant keep up with road legal super bikes :lol: :lol: :lol:
Whats a super bikes? It is a motorcycle or something?

Possessed
16-05-04, 01:50
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/3714141.stm

It seems that the phantom has finally arrived. I still hate consoles though.

jernau
16-05-04, 01:53
Whats a super bikes? It is a motorcycle or something?Yeah - ones covered in plastic (Kawasaki, Honda, etc) as opposed to chrome (Harley, Thiumph, etc).

/edit - yes I know Triumph make both types :p.

Kasumi
16-05-04, 01:55
Yeah - ones covered in plastic (Kawasaki, Honda, etc) :PONE OF THOSE! ^_^ hehe I know how to drive them but I hate driving them! My husband has one and he drives me around! ^^ I have a little itty bitty car which is fine for me! :D

Edit: Lexxuk LOOK UP!

Lexxuk
16-05-04, 01:55
Super Bike, your Japanese, so should really know (huge following for the local lad in the World Super Bikes)

http://www.suzuki-bikes.com/hayabusa1300.php is the Suzuki Hayabusa, the worlds fastest motorbike (220MPH I believe it reached)

http://www.honda.co.uk/motorcycles/en/picture/product/CBR1000RR/Color/prd_bike_black.gif is the Honda Fireblade 998CC, 170 bhp at 11,250 rpm probably do about 180MPH

Those things are "super bikes" :)

@ Big J - true, cop cars are fast as anything (my ex brother in law had an ex cop that hadnt been restricted hehehe)

Kasumi
16-05-04, 02:20
Super Bike, your Japanese, so should really know (huge following for the local lad in the World Super Bikes)

http://www.suzuki-bikes.com/hayabusa1300.php is the Suzuki Hayabusa, the worlds fastest motorbike (220MPH I believe it reached)

http://www.honda.co.uk/motorcycles/en/picture/product/CBR1000RR/Color/prd_bike_black.gif is the Honda Fireblade 998CC, 170 bhp at 11,250 rpm probably do about 180MPH

Those things are "super bikes" :)

@ Big J - true, cop cars are fast as anything (my ex brother in law had an ex cop that hadnt been restricted hehehe)Sorry was unfamiliar with the term "Super Bike" i have never heard it used for those kinds of vehicles.. ^^

Lexxuk
16-05-04, 02:28
Sorry was unfamiliar with the term "Super Bike" i have never heard it used for those kinds of vehicles.. ^^

You should watch the World Super Bikes sometime, its a very exciting sport, and fun when they crash :D

Kasumi
16-05-04, 02:30
You should watch the World Super Bikes sometime, its a very exciting sport, and fun when they crash :D
Eww no! That is something for boys to watch!

jernau
16-05-04, 02:32
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/3714141.stm

It seems that the phantom has finally arrived. I still hate consoles though.
Did you mean to post that in this thread?

It looks like a Breville btw.

dmon99
16-05-04, 02:37
lol 192 mph

some cops in the U.S. have corvettes at their disposal most of which are boasted at being able to maintain 210mph on open highway

so they can catch them primer black stealth lambo's that the drug trafficer's use with nightvision down near mexico way

jernau
16-05-04, 02:42
lol 192 mph

some cops in the U.S. have corvettes at their disposal most of which are boasted at being able to maintain 210mph on open highway

so they can catch them primer black stealth lambo's that the drug trafficer's use with nightvision down near mexico way
A Corvette at >200MPH. I think I'd rather try to ride a JATO.

Doc Holliday
16-05-04, 02:45
lol 192 mph

and how do u know about stuff like that buddy? ;)

u still around btw. aint seen u on in a while. hook me up with a pm or a mail. i got some news for u.

sanityislost
16-05-04, 05:39
lol thats a sweet car...has 4 wheels and everything WOOT

btw after i read the car thingy found this
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/showbiz/3717057.stm

THEY CALLED THE KID APPLE!!! WTF THAT KID IS GONA GET PWNED AT SCHOOL

jernau
16-05-04, 06:18
I'm sure they can afford to send it to a nice expensive school for kids with really retarded names.

yavimaya
16-05-04, 12:19
they are celebrities, weird names are a fad, celebrities jump on fads like... errr they are going out of fashion. No more to say.... except celebrities and fads suck, see what they do to people?

Lexxuk
16-05-04, 14:56
I'm sure they can afford to send it to a nice expensive school for kids with really retarded names.

And end up as a politician, good grief :p

Organics
16-05-04, 17:55
in Russia, for example, officers have been known to shoot out the tyres of offenders with machine-guns.

Hahaha! Now THAT'S the way to deal with fucking stupid kids driving cars like a moron and not being able to control it. God I'd love to see that in this country (UK) but we're too fucking soft for anything like it to ever happen. ONOZ, TYRES BLOWN OUT. COMPENSATION kthx O_o

jernau
16-05-04, 18:02
Hahaha! Now THAT'S the way to deal with fucking stupid kids driving cars like a moron and not being able to control it. God I'd love to see that in this country (UK) but we're too fucking soft for anything like it to ever happen. ONOZ, TYRES BLOWN OUT. COMPENSATION kthx O_o

I'm very very very very glad our police have more sense than that. I rather doubt that it happens in Russia either, sounds like BS to me.

Organics
16-05-04, 18:08
I'm very very very very glad our police have more sense than that. I rather doubt that it happens in Russia either, sounds like BS to me.

Hehehe I wouldn't be surprised if the Russians did do something like that, they can react pretty shockingly sometimes with criminals :D

And yeah, it would be a bit crazy :p I really can't stand alot of the morons on our roads, it's like a complete personality change when they get into their car. IE they turn into a complete twat. Oh and since they gave it a name ( :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ), roadrage, it's now "cool" to do it :rolleyes:

Lexxuk
16-05-04, 18:10
I reckon the UK Police should take on the Isreal way of doing things "YOU SPEED, WE BLOW YOUR HOUSE UP WIV GUNSHIPS!" now *that* would cut them anti-social speedin people, much more than 3 points :p

Organics
16-05-04, 18:41
I reckon the UK Police should take on the Isreal way of doing things "YOU SPEED, WE BLOW YOUR HOUSE UP WIV GUNSHIPS!" now *that* would cut them anti-social speedin people, much more than 3 points :p

Lol. Maybe better off blowing their car up, even if their house is blown up they can still speed :p Hehe.

I've got alot of respect for the Israelis, they don't take no shit from anyone :D

jernau
16-05-04, 18:57
I've got alot of respect for the Israelis
I don't, not one tiny little bit but that's politics and therefore not allowed here.

wrt the Russian cops - why do you say "they can react pretty shockingly sometimes"?

Lexxuk
16-05-04, 18:59
wrt the Russian cops - why do you say "they can react pretty shockingly sometimes"?

They use a Tazar and shock em with 500,000 volts :D :angel:

jernau
16-05-04, 19:02
I'd say that's a step up from shooting them with real bullets.

Rith
16-05-04, 19:09

They also "rescue" 700 hostages by gassing the building, killing all the terrorists and 140 hostages along the way...

Nidhogg
16-05-04, 19:13
From the forum rules:
There will be no discussion based on a national, political, religious, sexual or ethnical nature. No more slagging off the Russians, eh?

N

Rith
16-05-04, 19:15
From the forum rules: No more slagging off the Russians, eh?

N

I wasn't, I was outlining a historical fact...

But fair cop, it's a pretty poor reflection on their police force :)

jernau
16-05-04, 19:23
I wasn't, I was outlining a historical fact...

But fair cop, it's a pretty poor reflection on their police force :)
Their army actually - the same one that saved all our asses in WW2.

Nidhogg
16-05-04, 19:36
Do I really need to ask you not to starting discussing WW2? :rolleyes:

N

Rith
16-05-04, 20:27

N

Awww go on - cut us some slack... debating history could be entertaining... its not like its current politics or anything... :D

Organics
16-05-04, 21:03
Awww go on - cut us some slack... debating history could be entertaining... its not like its current politics or anything... :D

It's not the subject itself that's the problem, whenever there is a war/political or whatever debate, it nearly always derives into a flamefest due to some people being unable to debate without screaming and shouting. Probably why it's not allowed :p

Rith
16-05-04, 22:00
It's not the subject itself that's the problem, whenever there is a war/political or whatever debate, it nearly always derives into a flamefest due to some people being unable to debate without screaming and shouting. Probably why it's not allowed :p

Thats one of the things that's always puzzled me about these boards...

I'd have thought the mods would have wanted to keep political threads in the open - then ban anyone who can't control themselves... its sort of a honey trap for the emotionally unbalanced :angel:

A few politically hot topics and we'll have rid of almost everyone who's incapable of debating in a rational manner :)

I mean imagine the BETA4 sifting of the chaff if we'd started the forums off with a thread entitled - "Homosexuality - nature or nurtue"... you'd have cleaned up all the bannings over the next 12 months in about 3 hours... sure they'd have had to outsource the banning to a call centre in Mumbai to handle the throughput, but it would have been highly effective.

Rith

Lexxuk
16-05-04, 22:00

N

Like Niddy said...

http://www.forty-towers.claranet.fr/fawlty.jpg

Dont mention the war :p

Mordillo
16-05-04, 22:18
is sexy the car isnt it?
dont touch my police :)

greendonkeyuk
16-05-04, 23:26
Thats one of the things that's always puzzled me about these boards...

I'd have thought the mods would have wanted to keep political threads in the open - then ban anyone who can't control themselves... its sort of a honey trap for the emotionally unbalanced :angel:

A few politically hot topics and we'll have rid of almost everyone who's incapable of debating in a rational manner :)
Rith

here is where i wet myself.

Nidhogg
16-05-04, 23:28
and here is where I give up warning and just close the thread (since it's devolved into pure spam).

N