PDA

View Full Version : how i reactivate account?

dr.fish
15-05-04, 20:37
mine has expired, so i cancelled it.

How and where do i reactivate it??

Lexxuk
15-05-04, 20:40
https://www.neocron.com/account

ignore the fact the security certificate has a big yellow warning sign.

/edit - its under account information

dr.fish
15-05-04, 20:42
call me stupid but where is that edit account status?? the only damn thing i can change is my adress!!

Lexxuk
16-05-04, 00:35
https://www.neocron.com/account/accinfo.php

should be at the very bottom

Judge
16-05-04, 02:53
Back already? Didn't you quit when the news about the Sept 1st release date came out?

dr.fish
16-05-04, 11:22
I dont play anymore, i'm just back to recover all my shit and sell it or give it away. But it's so fucking hard to reactivate an account it's crazy, i still havent managed to reactivate mine.

First one to tell me the good solution gets the rare of his choice on saturn or mc5 part of his choice.

edit: or 5 mil nc

I wont be back for doy

Freya
16-05-04, 11:31
on the main page go to account,
login
modify settings
besure to check your next payment date to ensure that it is expired
if it truely is expired right below your address should list

You can reactivate your account here. You will need your credit card to reactivate your account.

Please check your e-mail address before reactivating your account to make sure worldpay has your actual address!

PLEASE NOTE: When you reactivate your account we will bill you once immediately to check your credit card. If you still have free play time or payed days left the next and following payments will start later.

First payment: Now
Next payment: : 2004-06-16

Next payment: : 2004-08-16

Next payment: : 2004-11-16

dr.fish
16-05-04, 11:34
here's what i have.
( i put the stars )

First name: ****
Last name: ***
Address: ****
Postal code: ****
City: ****
State: Savoie
E-Mail: poiss73@yahoo.fr

Account Status: cancelled (2004-05-15)
Logout

Support team told me this :

Hi antoine leroy,

Ok you cancelled while in payment suspension. Worldpay locks those
accounts down. So you will need to login to Worldpay and cancel the
account via there. Then it will give you the options to reactivate via:
https://www.neocron.com/account/accinfo.php

so i logged into worldpay and it says the account has been cancelled by KK so i can find no where to cancel it myself like said above.

Freya
16-05-04, 11:36
you may have cancled but it runs until the last day of payment, say if you active on the 20th and decide on the 13th of the next month to cancle it is still technaly good till the 20th, i belive
for a better responce please email account@neocron.com

dr.fish
16-05-04, 11:38
The account was already inactive since the 8 th because my Credit card expired so it couldnt renew subscription.

so the last day of payment was 8/5/04

yavimaya
16-05-04, 11:40
REAKKTOR OFFER NO WAY OF REACTIVATING YOUR ACCOUNT! DONT LISTEN TO FREYA! sorry freya, but its true.... and if not, it so F'ing hard to find it may as well not be there.

Go to World Pay and login! You have to reactivate there. theres just no other way. :(

Also, since this should do the trick, i'd like your highest slot CS or Silent hunter please. :)

I had to do it all through worldpay, and hope reakktor got the message when i let my Credit Card expire and didnt tell anyone... (reactivate that is)

I say just try puttig in your new details etc, and see what happens? you can always cancel again if the results arent what is expected.

dr.fish
16-05-04, 11:44
Worldpay is just as crappy, there is no way to change my account details ( cc number etc.. ) and no way to cancel or reactivate nothing.

here's what i have:

FuturePay
Limited FuturePay Agreement Details
Agreement ID ******
Merchant Reference *******
Merchant name Reakktor Media GmbH
Description Neocron Account (pro)
Payment currency EUR
Payments from credit/debit card no. ****************
Credit/debit card expiry date 02-04
Time created (GMT) 16 Oct 2003 20:20:33 GMT
Individual payment amount limit No limit
Payment number limit No limit
Minimum interval between payments No limit
Agreement start date 18 Oct 2003
Agreement cancellation possible Any time

Information
Agreement Status Merchant Cancelled 3 May 2004 16:57:03 GMT
Payments made 2
VIEW PAYMENTS
VIEW AGREEMENT AUDITS

HOME
© 2004 WorldPay Ltd
WorldPay Ltd, WorldPay Centre, The Science Park, Milton Road, Cambridge CB4 0WE, UK.
shopper@worldpay.com

yavimaya
16-05-04, 11:48
Worldpay is just as crappy, there is no way to change my account details ( cc number etc.. ) and no way to cancel or reactivate nothing.

really? thats very fucking weird! i also had alot of trouble to do it, but as soon as i thought, "Hmmm, let's see what worldpay have to say" , I could change the details straight away....

dr.fish
16-05-04, 11:52
The reason i cant change anything is because the future pay agreement was already cancelled on KK's side when my credit card expired, and once an agreement is cancelled u cant change anything.

yavimaya
16-05-04, 11:55
ok ive had a look, i dont know if you can get there the same way as me....
but try to get yourself to https://select.worldpay.com/wcc/admin (bah shit bastards, just tested that ands its no good :( )

i went about it by logging in, scrolling down to futurepay customer agreements... and there is a "change" arrow there, that should lead to a page where you can change everything...

If not, try the link and login, hopefully it takes you where you need.

Makes me wonder if mine was suspended or cancelled, i was gone (not paying) for 5 months... but then again, i guess the fuckhead charged me for that 5 months when i resubscribed, so i probably wasnt cancelled.

dr.fish
16-05-04, 11:56
since agreement is cancelled i cant change jack shit.

yavimaya
16-05-04, 12:01
since agreement is cancelled i cant change jack shit.

Thats very weird, after thinking about it.... im 99% sure worldpay did say i was cancelled....

dr.fish
16-05-04, 12:09
This is pissing me off, why the hell did KK imagine such complicated things, u have to be fucking engineer to reactivate ur account here !! ( as if the playerbase wasnt low enough )

Isnt there a useful GM around????

yavimaya
16-05-04, 12:13
Just looking at my worldpay account, I seem to have 2 account numbers, i noticed when i reactivated, instead of really reactivating they made me a new one with all the old details, but new card number.

So, maybe if you can make a new account and get them your neocron details??

dr.fish
16-05-04, 12:15
I've tried every single button 50 times on this 3 page website, i'm ABSOLUTELY SURE that there is no way for me to do anything on worldpay. ( exept change my password :wtf: )

yavimaya
16-05-04, 12:22
I've tried every single button 50 times on this 3 page website, i'm ABSOLUTELY SURE that there is no way for me to do anything on worldpay. ( exept change my password :wtf: )

Yep, they are one fucked up bunch of tardfuckers.
I think they made it hard to do anything, so people wont know how to cancel. :P

Freya
16-05-04, 12:24
since nothing constructive is coming from this thread, i am going to ask again
email account@neocron.com and await a reply,
until then thread closed