PDA

View Full Version : The pinch of guilt....

___T-X____
15-05-04, 09:52
Shit man, today I felt guilty PKing a couple of RED SL people :(

I still felt bad when i Logged out...anyone else get the guilt sometimes ?

Original monk
15-05-04, 10:25
Shit man, today I felt guilty PKing a couple of RED SL people :(

I still felt bad when i Logged out...anyone else get the guilt sometimes ?

its rare but indeed, sumtimes i get the guilt when i manage to kill someone i reaawly dont like but meet alot in PP or so... and when i see em lying there dead, and they dont genrep away ... then i can keep lookin at that body like: damn the poor guy hanging there, must be pretty boowring and all ... then i think about he has to get that many pokes and such ... and i go rezz em LOL

the brain is a weird thing :)

im a pussy :P

its rare, but it happens yeah :)

sanityislost
15-05-04, 11:30
only if its a girl lol like i spent ages playing with this dude at mb for about an hour. HE attacks LC, i shoot him with sniper rifle n s******************, he nearly dies and runs away to heal, comes back and attacks the LC again, i shoot him again....did that over n over till i got bored and kill him which was about an hour later lol

SiL

VetteroX
15-05-04, 11:50
never feel bad, its a game and its fun to be evil. The best is when I used to raid mb, and some poor little 20/20 CA spy would ride up on his bike, start running into mb. liberator, holy lightning, and several cursed souls simaltainiously strike and annihilate the little spy, then decend on his bike and blow it to pieces. Soon after you get the bitching in the trade channel "oh I spend all my $ on a bike, just finnaly got to mb, and these BD assholes killed me and blew my bike up" :lol: good times... bad when there were people to shoot at in NC.

The best dropped item I ever got was a 4 slot cursed soul from some red SL TG tank... he begged endlessly for it back, ended up putting him on ignore. How dumb do you have to be to carry around a 4 slot CS while red SL?

Kasumi
15-05-04, 12:34
I feel bad if I kill anyone in any kind of PvP.. Lineage II I feel bad even when they attack me first.. I could just ignore them and let a super mob kill them but it get bothersome.

Edit: I felt bad one time so bad I found the person and gave her one of my characters weapons.. ^^

Opar
15-05-04, 12:55
Im a softie.

I feel guilty when I kill anyone...

Sometimes I feel so sorry for newbies I give them stuff.

___T-X____
15-05-04, 13:03
The best dropped item I ever got was a 4 slot cursed soul from some red SL TG tank...

i gave it back when i looted someone on pluto....they gave me 10 million and said we were quits ^^

Original monk
15-05-04, 13:04
never feel bad, its a game and its fun to be evil. The best is when I used to raid mb, and some poor little 20/20 CA spy would ride up on his bike, start running into mb. liberator, holy lightning, and several cursed souls simaltainiously strike and annihilate the little spy, then decend on his bike and blow it to pieces. Soon after you get the bitching in the trade channel "oh I spend all my $ on a bike, just finnaly got to mb, and these BD assholes killed me and blew my bike up" :lol: good times... bad when there were people to shoot at in NC.

The best dropped item I ever got was a 4 slot cursed soul from some red SL TG tank... he begged endlessly for it back, ended up putting him on ignore. How dumb do you have to be to carry around a 4 slot CS while red SL?

it was you i was talking about :P

VetteroX
15-05-04, 13:08
huh? you have killed me once, and I got ressed my a freind. I have killed you more then once, so I dont mind.

Purple storm
15-05-04, 13:29
The more you kill the easier it is. I suggest raiding the newbie leveling spots once in a while to slay them all. You just need to level your apathy and distain for the enemy. Then you can gank away without worry or though.

Maloch Octavia
15-05-04, 13:35
It's a tough one. There I am, with my Kamikaze 400 Drones, rushing around, I see people fighting and descend, target aquired, but I can never bring myself to do it.

Not that the Drones hurt much anyway. *Laughs*

What can you do eh?

I blew up a Kami near someone, didn't have the heart to hit them, and the buggers hunted me down. *Sniffles*

steweygrrr
15-05-04, 15:44
The more you kill the easier it is. I suggest raiding the newbie leveling spots once in a while to slay them all. You just need to level your apathy and distain for the enemy. Then you can gank away without worry or though.

If I did that I'd feel really bad for killing the newbs =(

greendonkeyuk
15-05-04, 15:54
i feel guilty every time unless theyve done something to me to make me do it. then i just blast away happily.

Dribble Joy
15-05-04, 15:58
i feel guilty every time unless theyve done something to me to make me do it. then i just blast away happily.
Hehe.

This TT melee tank n00b started attacking me at MB ASG.
He had yellow SL so I shot him.

Biznatchy
15-05-04, 16:00
In the 180 direction I feel guilty when I pass a f6 red runner without killing them, when im short on time and need to get somewhere. I think to myself damit i should have killed that git just didnt have time. I just cheated him out of part of the game.

Lexxuk
15-05-04, 16:08
no, no guilt, ever.

sanityislost
15-05-04, 16:59
no, no guilt, ever.

every time u lie a puppy loses its penis o_O

Scanner Darkly
15-05-04, 17:08
Well if you only kill people that you feel "deserve it" then you'll never feel guilt...

Random PKing is for kids anyway and those who kill opponents who are clearly inferior and think theyre a "1337 pk0r lolz0r omg" really crack me up.

I kill anyone who annoys me, DM spams me / local spams me, anyone who attacks a clan m8, any clanned BD/TT (with rare exceptions) - anyone that attacks me in PP - or die trying...

TBH I get my PvP fix fighting alongside my valliant brethren against the hordes of Dragon infidels that infest the wastelands, don't see much action elsewhere anymore :(

/SD

Lexxuk
15-05-04, 17:08
every time u lie a puppy loses its penis o_O

I took my dog to the vets to be castrated, I felt no guilt, in fact, I made fun of the dog, constantly, i feel no guilt! not even at puppy penis :p

sanityislost
15-05-04, 17:33
I took my dog to the vets to be castrated, I felt no guilt, in fact, I made fun of the dog, constantly, i feel no guilt! not even at puppy penis :p

lmao ok sooo ur a heartless lil monkey then :p

Lexxuk
15-05-04, 17:56
lmao ok sooo ur a heartless lil monkey then :p

you bet! and if anyone disagree's, I'll take THEM to the vet for a bit of castration :angel:

Judge
15-05-04, 19:29
Nope, I used to feel guilty. Not anymore.

Today (for example) I was biking around MB when two CA peeps tried to kill me, so I hoverteched away then took out my anger by wiping out every CA noob leveling at the MB bunker. Teach those damn CA.

Xylaz
16-05-04, 00:11
I dont feel guilty anymore. But I kill only those who deserve the punishment.

In the past, when famous TT clan were in its heights and pkiling everyone & everywhere i along with my clan used to fight them. So, I went to MB as usual and suddenly find a nd* noob coming out of gr. I did "err... i'd advice to gr back" but the noob suddenly start calling me names, so i killed him and feel very guilty about it. He gred back into MB so i ignore him. Of course, a minute later i had ppu and few tanks on my back so i died.
I gred to my MB app and went outside the MB building hoping to get to hover before i die again and... i found this noob again. He started to scream : "no pk no pk! i only want to lvl here" so i said "fine" and ignore him again. 40 seconds later i was para'ed and died again at the garage (and my hover went kaboom). I was pissed off a little then. But i gred to plaza, repoked and gred back. So, i thought i better check the GR before i move outside and guess what? ND* noob again. "It wasnt me! I swear! i only want to lvl here" (funny thing was - i havent asked anything). So i just ignore him and moved outside. Basically i was able to get to the garage again when ND* boys showed up again, but this time i was a little more prepared so i popped a pill, turn the stealth on and run away.
A few mins later i saw the noob again at the bunker. I just stood there for a moment hesitating and the noob started to screaming: "You pussy! You are a noob, we will pwn you!" etc etc. So i finally stopped hesitating and just killed the guy. From that moment i dont feel guilty anymore, i just know that when i pk someone it's just a good deed, my generous offer to the humanity...

VetteroX
16-05-04, 01:09
The idea that people who like to PK almost everyone that moves are kids is stupid... If you dont like pking, find a game that doesnt allow it. Pking is fun, and theres simply not enough people online to just killed capped hostile factions, so you gotta kill what you can find.

Shadow Dancer
16-05-04, 02:00
I only feel guilty if it's someone who is not an enemy and has done nothing to me in the past.

But if they are enemy clan member, or they've wronged me in the past then I take great pleasure in killing them.

:p

QuantumDelta
16-05-04, 10:03
Yea, not really PKing though once instance;
Op war, my clan was doing well holding ops, we had several, a clan I didn't know really existed attacked Jeriko, so we sent a small team down to deal with them.

I whiped out 4 of their PPUs a couple of PEs (I think 2) and a Tank on my own as my Tank the second round -- soon after I realised most of their chars were like /45-/50.

I felt guilty simply because before hand I had taken pride in the fact that I slaughtered the PPUs... heh, they were pretty nice people too who'd been put up to the fight by another clan we were already at war with o.o

Psychoninja
16-05-04, 10:19
I don't feel guilt anymore unless it's someone who has helped me greatly in the past. If it's someone who talks crap after I kill them, I take alot more pleasure in the kill simply because it's the best way to shut someone up.

The last time I felt guilty was when I killed someone in sxr, they dropped their 2 slot judge in a belt, came back to try and get it back, opened the belt by accident and zoned, leaving the belt open for me. I gave it back ONLY because he asked for it back, and because I felt bad that he messed up like that. I didn't feel guilty about the kill, I only felt guilty about him making the mistake and me benefiting from it :p

I wasn't always a PKer, I just turned into one slowly.

:angel:

Original monk
16-05-04, 10:47
huh? you have killed me once, and I got ressed my a freind. I have killed you more then once, so I dont mind.

hehe if you believe so then ok, a bit childish to start pointing and saying i killed you so many times, no i killed you so many times ...

but in my example above, yes i felt guilthy

and yes it was you :) so why did i ever rezz ya ? i dunno ... guilth probably :)

Liebestoter
16-05-04, 11:24
No remorse. A slight pang of guilt if it's a newbie, but.. maybe he shouldn't be in my MB.

Benjie
16-05-04, 12:21
I always feel guilty when I pk somebody. :rolleyes:

TBH I'm kinda glad that I do. I can't imagine how horrible you must be to ruin someones gameplay experience, and be able to just grin it off. :(