PDA

View Full Version : HL2 and E3!!

Kasumi
15-05-04, 00:42
http://www.fileplanet.com/files/140000/140589.shtml

hehe A new demo movie file it might be worth downloading! ^^

http://www.fileplanet.com/files/140000/140650.shtml

Oopps forgot this one too! :) Advent Children movie! *sniff* Why did I miss E3 this year? :(

Lexxuk
15-05-04, 00:53
Oopps forgot this one too! :) Advent Children movie! *sniff* Why did I miss E3 this year? :(

Coz your married now, you have more important things to do :p

Kasumi
15-05-04, 00:58
Coz your married now, you have more important things to do :p Not really.. ^^ I should go to sleep! 8AM and been up all night.. :(

Lexxuk
15-05-04, 00:59
Not really.. ^^ I should go to sleep! 8AM and been up all night.. :(

Ouch, I usualy go at 6am myself, but then am up about 10, and tired all day, anyhow, the important things are my cake :)

Q`alooaith
15-05-04, 01:01
Well next time you go you'll aprecaite it far more, what with wanting somthing beyond reach making the heart grow fonder or some such happy and good sounding bablle..

Pffftt, I woke up thursday about 10am, and have not been to bed since then (it's saturday now)...

Sleep is for the weak..

Kasumi
15-05-04, 01:04
Well next time you go you'll aprecaite it far more, what with wanting somthing beyond reach making the heart grow fonder or some such happy and good sounding bablle..

Pffftt, I woke up thursday about 10am, and have not been to bed since then (it's saturday now)...

Sleep is for the weak..When You have a daugther and husband to take care of you have to sleep.. ^^ TGS is alot more fun than E3 anyway.. so I guess I am not missing alot of things.. :)

Lexxuk
15-05-04, 01:04

Sleep is for the weak..

I was reading something about HL2 and E3 on the BBC website, but yes, you should sleep, its good for you, gives you an excuse to wake up at 5pm

Q`alooaith
15-05-04, 01:15
When You have a daugther and husband to take care of you have to sleep.. ^^ TGS is alot more fun than E3 anyway.. so I guess I am not missing alot of things.. :)

It's my right to choose not to reproduce.. I mean who want's to be woken up at all hour's for changing, nieces and nephew's are close enough for me..

Kasumi
15-05-04, 01:16
It's my right to choose not to reproduce.. I mean who want's to be woken up at all hour's for changing, nieces and nephew's are close enough for me..
What are you talking about? I was simpying telling you why I *have* to sleep..

Q`alooaith
15-05-04, 01:20
ahh well..

I don't like sleep, too many bad dream's..

I mean your happly dreaming of your own death (often enough) and suddenly the pink fluffy rabbit's come along and ... no it's too scary... they are pink and fluffly....

other comment's, note I have not slept since thursday, I'll probably pass out later and wake up feeling like going on for 72 hours..

It's when you start to see thing's that you realy need sleep..

rob444
15-05-04, 01:45
I think I shall go to E3 next time and kick Valve's ass personally for lying and for releasing steam which made your cdkey unusable after one steam crash :P

Kasumi
15-05-04, 02:04
I think I shall go to E3 next time and kick Valve's ass personally for lying and for releasing steam which made your cdkey unusable after one steam crash :P
I dont know that game but I wish i could of went to E3 this year.. :( *depressed* I could of even went to visit Kramertheweird and another american friend.. :(

jernau
15-05-04, 05:02
It's when you start to see thing's that you realy need sleep..No that's just the queue to avoid cars and heavy machinery.

There are many levels beyond that.

**Downloads Advent Children Vid**

Cytaur
15-05-04, 09:40
CS 1.7 is going to kick ass !

Clownst0pper
15-05-04, 12:26
Kasumi, i love u :lol:

rob444
15-05-04, 13:43
CS 1.7 is going to kick ass !

Oooh, I wont be able to play that since Steam has eaten up my cdkey for good :wtf:

Kasumi
15-05-04, 13:54
Phoey! Nothing new in the advent children movie! :( The narrator sounded weird too! ^^

wolfus1
15-05-04, 14:03
FF7 looks amazing i had'nt seen a vid for it be4 now im def going to get it as soon as i can thanks Kasumi :D

jernau
15-05-04, 14:14
The narrator is terrible. I hadn't seen some of the scenes in it before though. The city stuff and one of the fight scenes weren't in the previous trailers AFAIK.

Kasumi
15-05-04, 14:30
The narrator is terrible. I hadn't seen some of the scenes in it before though. The city stuff and one of the fight scenes weren't in the previous trailers AFAIK.
Yes there was a few new scenes but I meant here was not new introduction of the other new characters.. I know 20 or more characters are supposed to be in Advent Children..^^ But the fight with Tifa ( I think it her) and the silver hair person was neat.. ^_^ Alot of the things in that movie I had already seen in Jump magazine.. Though they didnt show the TUrks in the movie which was interesting..

Clownst0pper
15-05-04, 14:44
The fight scene with tifa looked amazing. The best thing is there gun knives, sooooo cool.

Whos the geezer with the white robe whos sat down? Sephiroth? Jenova? :D

Kasumi
15-05-04, 14:46
The fight scene with tifa looked amazing. The best thing is there gun knives, sooooo cool.

Whos the geezer with the white robe whos sat down? Sephiroth? Jenova? :DIts probably sephiroth.. Since the silvered haired guy(s) is around him.. There hasnt been any *real* announcement on who people are.. ^_^ Gun Knives???

Clownst0pper
15-05-04, 15:52
Sure on the trailer the 3 dudes with silver hair and in black, when cloud is approaching them on the bike, are shooting with guns which are also knives, like Squalls gun blade, only gun knives ;)

Cytaur
15-05-04, 16:24
Oooh, I wont be able to play that since Steam has eaten up my cdkey for good :wtf:

you'll need a new one from HL2 foo

rob444
15-05-04, 19:23
Oh.. HL2. Oh that will take ages lol..

manderf
15-05-04, 22:31
ff7? are they releasing a new one?

Kasumi
15-05-04, 22:34
ff7? are they releasing a new one?
No its a movie that is only being released on DVD..

Cytaur
15-05-04, 23:33
seriously, WHAT THE FUCK ? This is HL2 discussion thread, not retarded Final Fantasy... go freaking make your own thread !

nobby
15-05-04, 23:34
a film......a bloody sequel to the game would be best.

n3m
15-05-04, 23:36
HL2 looks purtier than the leak I played
Should be, theyre 6months over date :mad:

deja vu

Kasumi
15-05-04, 23:47
seriously, WHAT THE FUCK ? This is HL2 discussion thread, not retarded Final Fantasy... go freaking make your own thread !This is actually an E3 Thread..

http://www.fileplanet.com/files/140000/140589.shtml

hehe A new demo movie file it might be worth downloading! ^^

http://www.fileplanet.com/files/140000/140650.shtml <-= I mentioned FFVII-AC..

I also started the thread.. So I can post what i want?