PDA

View Full Version : Release of Info at E3

John_Ravenhawk
13-05-04, 19:38
Has anyone ssen anything at the E3 conference about BDOY yet?

J. Folsom
13-05-04, 19:44
I wouldn't get your hopes up, unfortunately. (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?p=1365182#post1365182)

Also, checked some sites, no mention just yet of either Neocron or BigBen at E3... Well except for BigBen being on the official E3 Exhibitor list, nothing else.

Dribble Joy
13-05-04, 19:52
While bigben may run several well known and sucsessfull MMORPGs, they them selves are reasonably new and unknown.
It is the big developers and games that attract attention, and rarely the publishers.

John_Ravenhawk
13-05-04, 20:33
The biggest gaming conference in the world and they don't have a small trailer? Funny.

Heavyporker
13-05-04, 20:49
there's got to be SOMETHING!!! Even screenshots!! Dear crahn... why have thou forsaken us!!

MrBiggles
13-05-04, 23:16
I wouldn't get your hopes up, unfortunately. (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?p=1365182#post1365182)

You know what I find sad, is that MJS says in the above link that a presentation at E3 will only reach a highly limited amount of people...which is odd, since I as a gamer have heard nothing but news about E3 for quite a while.

The people attending E3 will write about the stuff they see there. Other people will read what they write, and check it out for themselves. Then they possibly will write about. It's a FRIGGIN HUGE AUDIENCE if you count how the information about E3 trickles out onto the web...does MJS not realize how gamers get their information from online? All you gotta do is sneeze hard enough in the right place and it's all over the web as news. IMHO, E3 is indeed one of the right places to sneeze. Being picked up by Penny Arcade or something like that, not to mention any of the big game sites, would be huge for us.

Dribble Joy
13-05-04, 23:22
Problem is, games site reps and gabe/tycho don't visit behind closed doors publisher's stands, they go to the development stands and the game stands themselves.