PDA

View Full Version : Xtremes: Call ur favorites

N1n3
13-05-04, 02:21
1) Whos ur no1 diplomat and politician on pluto/uranus/Saturn?

2) Whos ur no1 PlayerKiller and Murder on pluto/uranus/Saturn?

Simple Questions.. I wait for some simple answers ;)

bounty
13-05-04, 02:28
Zane shadowfall used to be the best diplomat on pluto imo. Now he's gone from the game so i dunno. Politics on pluto atm are non existent, mainly cause so are the players!

petek480
13-05-04, 02:33
Zane shadowfall used to be the best diplomat on pluto imo. Now he's gone from the game so i dunno. Politics on pluto atm are non existent, mainly cause so are the players!
No he wasn't, if he didn't get his way he would cry. Back before he quit a clan in fa didn't want to listen to him so he started whining and at there next faction meeting, where you're not suppose to bring weapons, him and his clan did. So they then killed the other clan becuase they woudln't listen then he whined about it some more and quit. Big baby if you ask me.

bounty
13-05-04, 02:37
No he wasn't, if he didn't get his way he would cry. Back before he quit a clan in fa didn't want to listen to him so he started whining and at there next faction meeting, where you're not suppose to bring weapons, him and his clan did. So they then killed the other clan becuase they woudln't listen then he whined about it some more and quit. Big baby if you ask me.

honestly i hated the guy pete, but he could always get his way when it came to politics and being a diplomat, and yes he would cry, but in the end he would get his way for himself and his faction. In the end, getting what you and your faction wants, no matter the cost, is what is all about.

petek480
13-05-04, 02:38
[ edited ]

Psychoninja
13-05-04, 02:40
Not alot of people are around that I would consider hardcore Pkers but crackheads take the cake, even if most of them aren't around anymore.

Lafiel
13-05-04, 17:52
lol hel yea crackheads/MC were teh uberest pp campers .. dam i loved that clan

Heavyporker
13-05-04, 20:53
you know, them crackheads were so famous they're mentioned in a couple neocron comics.

naimex
13-05-04, 20:53
can we give these threads a rest ?

stupid +1 threads.

Cytaur
13-05-04, 21:16
can we give these threads a rest ?

stupid +1 threads.

I agree :rolleyes: