PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay Thread 2! ^^ *Please Help*

Kasumi
13-05-04, 00:20
Ok I dont expect many people to reply to this.. but I figured I would ask anyway.. I am not very good at making decisions sometimes so I NEED YOUR HELP! Ok well a special cosplay thing is almost here in Japan and I cant make up my mind! So I want you all to choose for me! or give me ideas! My husband wont give me any ideas so it is all up to you all! ^^ The last cosplay event I went to last I was "White Mage Yuna" and my sister was "Songtress Yuna" so umm please no yuna suggestions or any other characters from Final Fantasy X-2 and Final fantasy X they are usually already taken.. ^^ A few rules though! Not characters from anime that is not for kids.. :P I willl cosplay as a "male character" if that is your suggestion.. but I have long hair so keep that in mind and I *may* cut my hair if I like your idea but I doubt it.. :P For the last rule! Not characters that wear REALLY REALLY revealing clothes.. example: Faye from Cowboy Bebop!!

Edit: I know I shouldnt make more than one thread please dont clos ebut I forgot poll in last thread.. :(

Edit: Ok there! ^^

Aziraphale
13-05-04, 00:26
Oh oh that lady from La Blue Girl :lol: :lol:

SilentEye
13-05-04, 00:29
Hey,

You should go as 'Yuki' from 'Megatokyo'

Here are a few pictures:
Picture 1 (http://www.m00.sys-techs.net/Megatokyo/yuki_wp.jpg)
Picture 2 (http://www.fredart.com/fredart/co_graphics/yukibrush.jpg)
Picture 3 (http://www.fredart.com/fredart/sk_graphics/yakpak-yuki01-s.jpg)
Picture 4 (http://www.fredart.com/fredart/co_graphics/yukibear.jpg)

I hope you will go as her. :)

Note: I voted for Other.

Silent

SilentEye
13-05-04, 00:40
Hey,

Here are a few pictures of some people being Kakashi, you should go original ;)

http://www.baaf03.greatnow.com/DSC02282.JPG <-- If this does not work, add a '?' (question mark) behind the .JPG
and
http://www.ceres.dti.ne.jp/~kgmitsui/kos/naruto/kakashi.jpg

Anyway I'm off to bed a little earlyer today (0:45AM) so goodluck :)

Silent

Rude Boi
13-05-04, 00:46
is cosplay a anime/manga festival or something?

cos if heard of them and they sound cool, maybe i'll go and see one in a few years :D

Kasumi
13-05-04, 01:49
Oh oh that lady from La Blue Girl :lol: :lol:I dont see how this is funny.. I asked not adult anime.. Thanks for your imput.. :/

Hey,

You should go as 'Yuki' from 'Megatokyo'

Here are a few pictures:
Picture 1 (http://www.m00.sys-techs.net/Megatokyo/yuki_wp.jpg)
Picture 2 (http://www.fredart.com/fredart/co_graphics/yukibrush.jpg)
Picture 3 (http://www.fredart.com/fredart/sk_graphics/yakpak-yuki01-s.jpg)
Picture 4 (http://www.fredart.com/fredart/co_graphics/yukibear.jpg)

I hope you will go as her. :)

Note: I voted for Other.

Silent
Hmm Interesting idea but do you have any more interesting pictures of this girl? I like her hairstyle but her clothes look like somethinga teenage girl would wear so I dont think the idea would work to well.. ^^

is cosplay a anime/manga festival or something?

cos if heard of them and they sound cool, maybe i'll go and see one in a few years :D
Cosplay is "Custume Play" it is where you dress up as an anime/game character generally and go to a convention or EXPO but there are quite a bit of exceptons to that in Japan.. Like what I want to go to..

Anyway I'm off to bed a little earlyer today (0:45AM) so goodluck
hehe Kakashi is used quite abit so I doubt I would use him but he was one of my choices.. I need all the luck I can get! :( No one post idea! Well this may not seem like it is important to people and silly but it is important.. All people have to do is post there favorite anime or game character ^_^;; Please post I need help! :/ *I am desperate since Iam almost out of time* :( By the way if I like someones idea I may post a picture of me using that idea.. :P

Edit: I leaving now be back in a couple hours! I hope to have some replies by than please.. ^^

jernau
13-05-04, 02:26
Lain? - Not sure if that's viable unless your face is like hers.

Rei Ayanami? - Or will there already be a thousand of those?

Gally from Battle Angel Alita?

(Vampire Princess) Miyu - Might not be obvious enough.

Drake6k
13-05-04, 03:38
*puts on old sig and avatar*

I dont think a woman has 'ever' won a fight in Naruto. Not even Sakura vs Ino lol.

I'm gonna have to say Jiraiya. He is simply the coolest character ever. I know hes a perverted old man but no matter, you still have to be him.

Or maybe... Orochimaru. He ownz too :cool: I think a girl could pull him off well.

If you dont want to be a weird man then go with KOS MOS. She's awesome.

hehe

brackk
13-05-04, 06:46
My kids watch a series called "slayers". There are 3 main female characters of various builds/hair color. They also have the captain tyler series and the nurse or one of the bridge girls would be good choices. Not sure how popular those videos are in your area though.

Shadow Dancer
13-05-04, 06:55
How about Sephiroth from FF7?

SilentEye
13-05-04, 09:12
Hmm Interesting idea but do you have any more interesting pictures of this girl? I like her hairstyle but her clothes look like somethinga teenage girl would wear so I dont think the idea would work to well.. ^^
Heyo,

And you are correct, she's actually 15 years old but I thought this woudn't matter to much.
Sure there are more pictures of her but those are all inside of a webcomic (www.megatokyo.com) so it is kind of hard to pull them out cause I don't know the strip numbers.

I will think of some other idea also, but I'll post that later because I just woke up and I'm kind of late for my school :(

Goodluck,
Silent

Siygess
13-05-04, 09:47
It might be an old series (I even understand that the manga has finally run it's course in Japan), but how about Pai from 3 x 3 Eyes? It would be a challenging and unusual costume to make, thats for sure :)

Parappa
13-05-04, 09:48
How about:

Rosette from Chrono Crusade or
that what-is-her-name-chick from GitS or
Lust from Fullmetal Alchemist ;)

amfest
13-05-04, 10:23
OMG i had a list going of different characters and while i was searching for something some page took over my browser and changed my start page and then went on to crash my browser repeatedly thereby losing my post >_< I"ll try again in a min after i recover from losing all the character suggestions i put >_<

amfest
13-05-04, 11:37
Okay without knowing exactly what you look like it's sorta hard to throw suggestions at you. As this is more a what characters do you think are cool thread rather than what would be a good cosplay option for you in particular. Anyhow with that aside

Ayane - GateKeepers 21
Aoi Sakuraba - Ai Yori Aoshi
Jiyuu in Ninja form - Jubei-chan 1 and 2

I do like these characters but doesn't Aoi have short hair and jiyuu has something funky going on with her hair so how to exactly pull that off :p . .. hmm Ayane. So I'll just throw a bunch of character suggestions from different series regardless of hair and make.

Moemi Hayakawa or Ai Amano from Video Girl AI
Karin from DNA˛
Lina from Slayers
Key from Key the metal idol
Canal from Lost Universe
Princess Lafiel from Seikai no Monshou
Ciel or Arcueid Brunestud from Shingetsutan Tsukihime
Akari from Battle Athletes
Angela from Kurogane Communications
Rapier from Maze
Ukyo from Ranma ˝
Yomiko Readman from Read Or Die
Lime from Saber Marionette J
Yohko from SOREYUKE! UCHUUSENKAN YAMAMOTO YOHKO
Saki from Koutetsu Tenshi Kurumi
Yuriko Star from The Irresponsible Captain Tylor
Meryl Stryfe from Trigun
Kokoro from Kokoro Library
any girl of your choice from Sister Princess :)
either Risky or Saftey from Omishi Magical Theater: Risky Saftey
Tomomi or Mikage from Miracle Girls <-- would be played better if you have a friend play the twin sister
hinano from Trouble Chocolate
Dejiko from Digi Charat
Makino Tsukushi from Hana Yori Dango
Haruka or Mitsuki from Kimi ga nozomu eien <-- There are two versions of both characters with long and short hair.
Any female character or transformed guardian from Cyber Team in Akihabara <-- if you choose a female character you can even carry a patapi!! :D
Pick a character from the Pia Carrot Game line up
Natsuki from Hyper Police
Megumi from Tenshi na Konamaiki
Pepper or Sugar from Chitcha na yukitsukai Sugar
Taruto from Mahou Shojo Neko Taruto
Luna from Lunar
Rena from Star Ocean 2nd Story/Star Ocean EX
Meroko from Full Moon O Sagashite
Yuzu from Asagiri No Miko
Raquel from Scrapped Princess
Katase Shime from Uchuu no Stellvia
Nanaka from Nanaka 6/17
Yuushi from Puchi Puri Yuushi
Myao from Kazemakase Tsukikage Ran
Nina from Ultra Maniac
Cha Cha from Akazukin Cha Cha
Shia or Misha from Pita-ten
One of the girl's from Mahou Tsukai Tai
Orina from Psychic Academy
Mimaru from Kero Kero Chime

Gahhhh I can go on and on ^^

Kasumi
13-05-04, 15:23
*puts on old sig and avatar*

I dont think a woman has 'ever' won a fight in Naruto. Not even Sakura vs Ino lol.

I'm gonna have to say Jiraiya. He is simply the coolest character ever. I know hes a perverted old man but no matter, you still have to be him.

Or maybe... Orochimaru. He ownz too :cool: I think a girl could pull him off well.

If you dont want to be a weird man then go with KOS MOS. She's awesome.

hehehehe Kakashi is a weirdo.. Read the book he reads! ^^
Actually I like KOS MOS lots but there are difficulties with her "clothes".. hrmm If you dont know what she looks like I put an attached image of her.. and you can see the parts.. Of course everything is possible but like I said I hav elimited time.. Less than umm 2 months so not sure if I could get all the pieces made before than.. Also I dont make my own clothes.. I have 2 special professional designers make them for me.. :) I am a perfectionist about these kind of things so they have to be *perfect* The pictures are kind of small sorry!

How about Sephiroth from FF7?hehe Overused and I not sure about the silver hair.. :)

Heyo,

And you are correct, she's actually 15 years old but I thought this woudn't matter to much.
Sure there are more pictures of her but those are all inside of a webcomic (www.megatokyo.com (http://www.megatokyo.com/)) so it is kind of hard to pull them out cause I don't know the strip numbers.

I will think of some other idea also, but I'll post that later because I just woke up and I'm kind of late for my school :(

Goodluck,
Silenthehe Age doesnt matter.. I meant that is somthing a normal person would wear in everyday life.. ^^ I have done Sakura from Card Captor Sakura.. Soo yea age doesnt matter.. My sister likes your "character" you showed so she is going to use Yuki with her own personal touch.. hope you dont mind.. :P

(Vampire Princess) Miyu - Might not be obvious enough.hrmm I havent done Miyu yet and I like her quite a bit.. :)

It might be an old series (I even understand that the manga has finally run it's course in Japan), but how about Pai from 3 x 3 Eyes? It would be a challenging and unusual costume to make, thats for sure :)Who is Pai? Sorry I know 3x3 Eyes I just cant remember who Pai is.. :)

Rosette from Chrono Crusadehrmm I like Rosette lots actually! hehe I like Chrono Crusade too.. but i like Chrno lots more! :P

I do like these characters but doesn't Aoi have short hair and jiyuu has something funky going on with her hair so how to exactly pull that off :p . .. hmm Ayane. So I'll just throw a bunch of character suggestions from different series regardless of hair and make. hrmm Jiyuu does have a weird hair style but *anything* is possible with enough talent and hair products.. :) And Aoi has short hair but like I said I *will* cut my hair if I have too. Its not to big of a deal.. :P

Okay without knowing exactly what you look like it's sorta hard to throw suggestions at you. As this is more a what characters do you think are cool thread rather than what would be a good cosplay option for you in particular. Anyhow with that aside
People *have* seen my picture wether they knew it or not I dont know.. ^_^ It was a super secret post. The thread isnt around anymore! :( Phoey! Posting someones faovrite anime characters is ok though.. but I can understand it can be difficult if you dont knwo what someone looks like.. but guess that is part of the fun too?? :)

Tomomi or Mikage from Miracle Girls <-- would be played better if you have a friend play the twin sisterYou know this made me giggle! ^^ I dont like to share to much of my personal life on the forum but I have a *sister* and she does look alot like me.. If you understand what I am trying to say.. :)

Taruto from Mahou Shojo Neko Taruto hehe I have already done Taruto once already.. ^^

Pia Carrothehe Thats an adult anime! :P and so is the game!

Anyone have anymore ideas?? I am strongly considerings some ideas already given to me but more are welcome!! ^^

Siygess
13-05-04, 15:52
Ah, would you believe it? I cant find a good reference picture *anywhere* for Pai's costume. Take a look at the second picture at http://customlogick.4t.com/reviews/review-3x3.htm.. that's the one I'm referring to - she wears it at the very beginning of the first episode, but since I don't have the Perfect Collection on DVD, you'll just have to watch it again to see what I mean :)

sanityislost
13-05-04, 16:32
Go as the Motoko Aoyama or Suu Kaolla from love hina or the cat bus from my nieghbour totoro gawd that thing pwned.

prozium
13-05-04, 17:35
yufi, aeris, tifa from FF7

hmmmm... marline or marlyne from blue gender

haruko from FLCL (fooly cooly)

Lexxuk
13-05-04, 18:46
Sailor Moon! Or Sailor Mercury!! rawr!!

Or, hmm, that blonde girl out of Arc the Lad, or Excel from Excel Saga (which I got to say, I totally loved, even though I didnt understand a word the girl said!)

Rude Boi
13-05-04, 19:08

yeah :D i was sorta think of that, its a great anime :P

ands its furi kuri :P

Lafiel
13-05-04, 19:47
catgirl from Nuku Nuku~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!'

http://victorian.fortunecity.com/daddio/130/nuku002.gif
http://members.aol.com/NukuNuku54/Nuku/NukuTV02_a.jpg

Lexxuk
13-05-04, 19:48
omg, you can see her panties! pervert!

/edit - yep, that one works for me, dont forget to post piccies Kasumi ;)

Lareolan
13-05-04, 21:25
Who is Pai? Sorry I know 3x3 Eyes I just cant remember who Pai is.. :)

Pai is the character Hayashibara Megumi plays. She's the 3-eyed girl, the San-jyan (sp? correct title? Haven't seen the show in a while, and too lazy to search).

As for costume suggestions:

Miki - Marmalade Boy (She wears regular clothes, so may not be interesting, but she's a nice character).

Beldandy - Ah! Megami-sama (My favorite anime/character of all time! Especially the movie)

Ayukawa Madoka - Kimagura Orange Road (simple to make, but rather dated. I like her a lot though).

San - Mononoke Hime (A rather unique costume. May be a bit hard to get in short time and possible overused).

Inu Yasha - Inu Yasha (A male, but I've seen a girl dress up as him at the last anime con I went to and she made the cutest little Inu Yasha I've ever seen!)

Guu - Jungle wa Itsumo Hare Nochi Guu (A fun character. Especially if you do the personality as well, not just the costume).

Amatsuka Megumi - Tenshi na Konamaiki (Another fun tomboy female character with long beautiful hair. Might be fun, especially if you also adopt the language she uses. She actually used to be a boy, so she speaks in masculine terms. I am assuming this is in Japan and you will be speaking Japanese ofcourse, otherwise the language kinda loses its meaning)

That's about it for current ideas, if you want more, I'll cook up some more for you. Just ask :D

Kasumi
13-05-04, 21:38
omg, you can see her panties! pervert!

/edit - yep, that one works for me, dont forget to post piccies Kasumi ;)I already Posted my picture and unless i pick someone idea I wont even consider it.. :P

Amatsuka Megumi - Tenshi na Konamaiki (Another fun tomboy female character with long beautiful hair. Might be fun, especially if you also adopt the language she uses. She actually used to be a boy, so she speaks in masculine terms. I am assuming this is in Japan and you will be speaking Japanese ofcourse, otherwise the language kinda loses its meaning)
hehe I am Japanese.. ^^ I like this one but she doesnt wear anything unusual so I would end up looking like a normal teenage girl.. ^^ This character would be alot of fun but her cloths are are normal cloths.. :( I cant always be as creative as my sister.. :)

BelldandyBelldandy is used alot but I also use her alot.. I have several costumes of her.. I like her quite a bit and cosplaying as her is lots of fun.. :)

catgirl from Nuku Nuku~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!'hehe I already did her.. Wasnt to interesting.. :( I dont preferably like being a "catgirl"

Sailor Moon! Or Sailor Mercury!! rawr!! one of my favorite things to Cosplay as! ^^

yufi, aeris, tifa from FF7

hmmmm... marline or marlyne from blue gender

hehe I should of said "No Final Fantasy Series" they are always used alot unfortunately.. Although Final fantasy IV was fun to cosplay as.. I did it with a couple people. ^^ Was ALOT OF FUN!!! :) I havent seen Blue Gender but I will go look at the animein a few moments.. ^^

Ah, would you believe it? I cant find a good reference picture *anywhere* for Pai's costume. Take a look at the second picture at http://customlogick.4t.com/reviews/review-3x3.htm.. that's the one I'm referring to - she wears it at the very beginning of the first episode, but since I don't have the Perfect Collection on DVD, you'll just have to watch it again to see what I mean :)Oh thank you bunch! ^_^ I found lots of pictures of her.. I REALLY like her cloths..

If you have more ideas they will be more than welcome.. :) It seems KOS-MOS is winning on the poll.. ^^

Lexxuk
13-05-04, 22:06
Sailor Mercury defo gets my vote then, even if it wasnt an option, and you have to dye your hair blue ;)

Kasumi
13-05-04, 22:15
Sailor Mercury defo gets my vote then, even if it wasnt an option, and you have to dye your hair blue ;)
hehe the last time I dyed my hair I almost lost my previous job.. Boss didnt like that I had pink hair.. ^^

amfest
13-05-04, 22:52
well not all the pia carrot anime had sexual interaction. Let's take Pia Carrot 2 DX which was umm 6 eps and had none of that but the fun interaction between characters. The Pia Carrot Movie had one scene that could be considered ecchi is when the girl's were in the hot springs but they made the water murky so you could see that they were unclothed but no detail on their bodies as they were underwater. Even so there are different makes of the Pia Carrot Waitress outfits which are very cute. Also you could dress as they do in their everyday wear. Also you could play Tsukasa from pia carrot 2 dx who was a cosplayer herself . .cosplay a cosplayer 8|

What about characters from comic party. Or maybe the boogiepop phantom :).

Yea if you did Miracle Girls with your sister that would be very cute as you could do the pinky lock while wearing the cute flower bracelets :D

hehe I should of said "No Final Fantasy Series" they are always used alot unfortunately.. Although Final fantasy IV was fun to cosplay as.. I did it with a couple people. ^^ Was ALOT OF FUN!!!
OMG you did FFIV rahhh!!! that game holds so many memories for me cause it was the game that got me into RPGs. (goes off to play it again)

Maybe Angela from Mahou Tsukai ni Taisetsu
hmm how about Elie from Groove Adenture Rave. It's fairly simple. And you get a weapon prop :p
hmm Kukuri from Mahoujin Guru Guru
hmm How about Mei Lei from Cooking Master Boy . . I think the japanese title is Chuka Ichiban though I could be wrong -_-;; I think She wears some very cute outfits
Idol Nagisa from Chou Kuseininarisou <- was that the name?? (I'll make a habit of it)
Flute from Violinist of Hameln

oops i'm doing it again >_<

Well I wish you luck in whatever choice you make and Hope it comes out well.

QuantumDelta
13-05-04, 22:56
http://www.konomini.com/chara.html

Her ;P

edit;
Though, those pics are crap compared to how the costume comes off in the series.

SilentEye
13-05-04, 23:26
hehe Age doesnt matter.. I meant that is somthing a normal person would wear in everyday life.. ^^ I have done Sakura from Card Captor Sakura.. Soo yea age doesnt matter.. My sister likes your "character" you showed so she is going to use Yuki with her own personal touch.. hope you dont mind.. :P

Hey,

That's awesome, I didn't expect to have such impact to actually make someone cosplay like her.

I don't mind, I find it rather kool to know!

Can I see pictures once the cosplay is over? I'm really curious to whether it looked nice or not :)

Silent!

Lexxuk
13-05-04, 23:31
Can I see pictures once the cosplay is over? I'm really curious to whether it looked nice or not :)

Silent!

you can have some for your birthday :lol: :lol: :lol: :angel:

Lexxuk
14-05-04, 00:36
http://www.dgwebb.force9.co.uk/excel.jpg

excel has to be the craziest, most funniest programme ever, and sick also, only one better is SAILOR MOON!!!!111 :D

/edit - the cat on her head is emergency rations (food) at the end of each, well, all but one, the cat is singing a song about how to cook it for it to taste better. Though in one, the translator is the cat, the cat the translator, funny as a funny thing :D

SilentEye
14-05-04, 00:47
Lexxuk,

Your avatar really explains a lot about, you :lol:

Anyway, waiting till my b'day? That'd be like, another year!

Silent

Lexxuk
14-05-04, 00:50
http://www.dgwebb.force9.co.uk/bouncy.gif used to be my avatar, set it as ur desktop, on repeat, you'll go as insane as I am :D

SilentEye
14-05-04, 00:54
Think about your avatar Lexx!

He waved that board a lot of times now!

Kasumi
14-05-04, 01:05
Hey,

That's awesome, I didn't expect to have such impact to actually make someone cosplay like her.

I don't mind, I find it rather kool to know!

Silent!hehe Yep! well are you asking for a picture of my sister and see what she look like.. hrmm Ok maybe.. I cant post it on the forum but maybe a private message.. but I have to ask her first.. :) If your asking about me well I am selfish and mean and only do things once.. :P

http://www.konomini.com/chara.html

Her ;P

edit;
Though, those pics are crap compared to how the costume comes off in the series.KAWAII!!!! ^_^! She is sooo cute! *finds something perfect for her daughter*
^^

OMG you did FFIV rahhh!!! that game holds so many memories for me cause it was the game that got me into RPGs. (goes off to play it again)
Yep! I was the holy knight Cecil! ^^

hmm How about Mei Lei from Cooking Master Boy . . I think the japanese title is Chuka Ichiban though I could be wrong -_-;; I think She wears some very cute outfits hehe My sister is better at *cute* than me.. ^^ But I will look at this character.. :)

Yea if you did Miracle Girls with your sister that would be very cute as you could do the pinky lock while wearing the cute flower bracelets :D
hehe Having a twin sister is helpful with situations like this but she already pick something.. :(

SilentEye
14-05-04, 01:09
hehe Yep! well are you asking for a picture of my sister and see what she look like.. hrmm Ok maybe.. I cant post it on the forum but maybe a private message.. but I have to ask her first.. :) If your asking about me well I am selfish and mean and only do things once.. :P

Heyo,

What can I say, I'd love to see pictures of both you and her, plus any other friend you'd be bringing to the con, I'm always very curious like that ^.^

Sure ask her permission and send me a PM later if you want :)

Silent

Lanigav
14-05-04, 13:25
I can't believe no one has suggested a single character from a fighting game series. What is wrong with you people? They have some of the best stuff out there! Not every quality cosplaying character comes from a popular RPG or far-out/cutesy anime.

You got your Chun Li, Mai, Yuri, Blue Mary, Athena, Sakura, Cammy, Vice, Mature, Shermie, King, Xiangfei, Nakoruru, Rimururu, Charlotte, Clara (whom inspired the character Card Captor Sakura), Shiki, Kasumi, Tessa, Karin, Rainbow Mika, Hinako, Akari.....the list can go on forever, and that's just from Capcom and SNK primarily.

Or if you want to throw people for a loop you could go as Zangeif or Abobo. :p

Go here for pics. www.fightersgeneration.com

Btw, you said you posted your pic already Kasumi. Where at? I'm interested in seeing what you look like. ;)

Dribble Joy
14-05-04, 13:34
Excel or haruko or sakura (naruto) or...........

henrietta from gunslinger girl, dunno if you could get away with slinging around an rp90 at a con though..

Jo from Bakuretsu Tenshi?

Ohohohohoho!

Go as sawamura and midori from Midori no Hibi :p. Which one you act as the head of is your choice.

Kasumi
14-05-04, 13:41
I can't believe no one has suggested a single character from a fighting game series. What is wrong with you people? They have some of the best stuff out there! Not every quality cosplaying character comes from a popular RPG or far-out/cutesy anime.

You got your Chun Li, Mai, Yuri, Blue Mary, Athena, Sakura, Cammy, Vice, Mature, Shermie, King, Xiangfei, Nakoruru, Rimururu, Charlotte, Clara (whom inspired the character Card Captor Sakura), Shiki, Kasumi, Tessa, Karin, Rainbow Mika, Hinako, Akari.....the list can go on forever, and that's just from Capcom and SNK primarily.

Or if you want to throw people for a loop you could go as Zangeif or Abobo. :p

Go here for pics. www.fightersgeneration.com (http://www.fightersgeneration.com/)

Btw, you said you posted your pic already Kasumi. Where at? I'm interested in seeing what you look like. ;)hrmm the thread is around but the picture is gone.. :(

Edit: I was thinking about being Naruto since he is girl..! ^_^

craio
14-05-04, 14:11
Eclair from Kiddy Grade(initial version), but maybe thats a bit to revealing?
Robin from witch hunter robin ,clothing isnt special but her hairstyle is(i think).
Mahoro from Mahoromatic but the maid custome has probably been done often
Sumomo from Chobits :p

Kasumi
14-05-04, 15:10
Eclair from Kiddy Grade(initial version), but maybe thats a bit to revealing?
Robin from witch hunter robin ,clothing isnt special but her hairstyle is(i think).
Mahoro from Mahoromatic but the maid custome has probably been done often
Sumomo from Chobits :p
Sumomo!!!!! ^_^ UnfortunatelY i dont like her hair.. I did Chii once.. was lots of fun.. :)

Kasumi
14-05-04, 23:08
Sumomo!!!!! ^_^ UnfortunatelY i dont like her hair.. I did Chii once.. was lots of fun.. :)
Blah I hate double posting sorry! Anyway if anyone cares.. I decided to go with KOS-MOS thanks fo reveryones help! I hope I havent wasted anyways time.. if so sorry!

amfest
14-05-04, 23:33
Blah I hate double posting sorry! Anyway if anyone cares.. I decided to go with KOS-MOS thanks fo reveryones help! I hope I havent wasted anyways time.. if so sorry!
Well I wish you luck on that and hope you make a good version of KOS-MOS. Sorta wish you would of picked something less likely to be done cause KOS-MOS is such a recent character and very cool that there might be one or two already doing it. Then again I'm an Odd ball and try to choose things that are less common and make people think . hmm what is that . .lol.

Kasumi
14-05-04, 23:51
Well I wish you luck on that and hope you make a good version of KOS-MOS. Sorta wish you would of picked something less likely to be done cause KOS-MOS is such a recent character and very cool that there might be one or two already doing it. Then again I'm an Odd ball and try to choose things that are less common and make people think . hmm what is that . .lol.hehe I yea!! ^^ But I wanted to be either her or Albedo from Xenosaga.. They both are my favorite characters.. ^^ If i can get the materials and get the important details of KOS-MOS.. Than I am going to be her! Something on her will be very difficult to get correct so I may go with Albedo.. ^^ I posted images of KOS-MOS from Xenosaga episode II if you dont know what I mean.. :)