PDA

View Full Version : Pepper park = Pathetic newbies!

SjanTeN^
13-05-04, 00:12
I cant stand this, this is fucking immature, i was just inside PP with my PPU, just playing healing friends and damage boosting n00bs i mean enemies.. :) Then zone out and run in 5 sec. so im a bit away from the zone, not even thinking about other people who just need to be so immature. So i got pushed inside PP WHILE i was AFK, and what can i except? They rezzkill me, oh my god, this is so pathetic, anyway if i had left my computer while i was in there, i would have understand that it was my mistake and could acept that i did get rezz killed quite a few times, but not this, those immature childrens should get a perm ban for something like that. Now tell me is it allowed to move a other persons char. into a anarchy\warzone and rezz kill him if he was in a safe zone at the start? I'm consedering that cheating and exploting of the push system, and i think that it is extremly immature of those kinda people, i could look into there ways and just understand it a little bit if those people was angry at me for like killing them, but i havent done that. If i was GM i would have given them a warning, and if they continue doing it they should get a temp ban. Now without doubt someone here will ask me why i come to the forum to whine, and i can tell you this is NOT a whinepost, its not like i got killed and now want to whine at the forum because of those evil pk'ers (:D) not at all, i just think its offensive, and GM's should not tollerate those kind of stupid things people seems to do, to gain some items or whatever glory they gain of it. But this is a question up to you, because i rest my case.

Psychoninja
13-05-04, 00:19
We have benches, you should use one when you go afk.
I really don't see why rezzkilling should be against the rules. Its primarily the victims fault for:

a. being too close to a zone where you can be pushed
b. going afk
c. not GRing in some cases

If it can go wrong, it will.
There are boxes you can jump behind to keep people from pushing you also.

Edit:
Don't get me wrong, it sucks that it happend. But this is the kind of stuff you should look out for, and plan for.

Clyde
13-05-04, 00:28
afk rezkilling is bullshit, but you shouldnt be so close to the zone for them to push you in. There should be no penalty for the people that did it, just learn from ya mistakes

Eledhbrant
13-05-04, 00:30
I think someone complained to Carbonite on this before.

His reply basically consisted of:

"Sit down or shut up."

John_Ravenhawk
13-05-04, 00:31
Again I reiterate the fact that pkers only have like 40 to 60 people
on a server left to kill and they don't care if there is no one shooting
back at them.. It is just another body. Pointess and immature..

SilentEye
13-05-04, 00:34
Hey,

I logged off in PP with my spy last night, I told my budy, if I am alive when I login I get 5 bucks, if I'm dead you will get 5 bucks.

I logged in today and I was alive with 24 health points :lol:

It's all about being lucky or not, just deal with it dude.

Kind regards,
Silent

Nidhogg
13-05-04, 00:38
We've said it before and we'll say it again, don't go AFK anywhere - especially anywhere near PP. It is not exploiting to push someone who is AFK over a zone line in order to kill them. Please keep it in-game.

N