PDA

View Full Version : Antone else having getting stuck in SYNCH more often?

RayBob
12-05-04, 21:05
Nearly every time I log on I get stuck in synch. I have to log on 2-3 times. This has been happening for the last week or so. Anyone else?

Capt. Rik
12-05-04, 21:09
don't mean to dissapoint but nope

SnowCrash
12-05-04, 21:12
Try a full file check. Maybe some of your level files are broken. Otherwise you can contact tech@neocron.com for further assistance if its getting completely unplayable.

RayBob
12-05-04, 21:59
Heh...1 file under worlds/dungeons was indeed corrupt. I assume that is a level file. It is downloading now. Thanks SnowCrash.

rob444
12-05-04, 23:10
The file you are talking about is the swampcave I assume? It's "corrupt" by default, at least in the european version of Neocron or it's only my version :P. And yes, I get synchs often and need to relog. When I zone, the chance to get a long synch for me is around 90% ( not very fun to zone out of the UG in op wars :( ). I dont know why I get these long synchs though, I had 56k modem before and it was much better, synchronization was completed really fast. Now I got this ADSL and all I get is long synchs, I dont know if it's the connection or the actual game causing it though :/
I would appreciate if someone working at Reakktor that can point out how the game synchronizes, this would make it possible for me to actually fix my problem. I've heard you should defrag your disk to make synchronizations milder, to be honest, it sounds stupid.

RayBob
13-05-04, 00:05
I forget the name of the file but I am no longer synching on nearly every single log on. Many thanks to Snowcrash for a quick fix. I wish it was this easy to fix the dozen or so FREs I get every day. 8|