PDA

View Full Version : money managing?

nobby
12-05-04, 14:08
hello, ive found that ive wanted to keep money for a cirtain item then when i have the ammount i want i suddenly go stupid spending a forget about the item i wanted.
is there a way to have something like a piggy bank, bank account ect.....
im not paying hundreds of thousands for a clan account because there is no point!

anyone know of a way or can back me up?

nobby
12-05-04, 14:13
or a personal loan? :D :D :D

edit: to get the money u want.

slaughteruall
12-05-04, 14:13
There is a type of bank account. It's called stockx. Never used it myself. But it's basically like the stock market so there is a chance that you can lose money with it.

Slaughter

nobby
12-05-04, 14:14
i spent 300K on that bloody stock X only got about....50 to 70K back

Parappa
12-05-04, 14:17
Best bet is just try to set a limit where you will stop spending and start saving.

Personally I feel poor if I have less than a mill in cash.

Lafiel
12-05-04, 15:10
wait till they bring cashcubes back that would solve it.........

and bout u puttin 300k in stocks and only getting 50k back i dont think that is possible i keep 50 mil in stocks and never goes down that much

jernau
12-05-04, 22:02
2000 off all 11 stocks = just under 29mil.

The only way to get more than 2000 in any single stock is if you get a bug which does happen occasionally under certain circumstances. I wouldn't recommend trying to though as sometimes you can't sell the extra shares or, even worse, all the shares of that type.

Individual values wander a bit but the total is always about 29mil whenever I add it up. I tracked it for about 6 months looking for trends at one point and there were none but it did confirm that money spent there isn't going to change much if it's spread out.

I have seen individual shares move in large leaps a few times but the total always seems to even out.

/edit @ Lfaiel - what makes you think cashcubes are coming back?

Dont Mess
12-05-04, 22:18
i feel poor is my barter has under 16 mio