PDA

View Full Version : Outpost Change..

Kasumi
12-05-04, 11:22
Hmm I dont think I really have the right to give a suggestion on this since I dont do this personally.. But I think the "hack" thing should be moved to the Underground area.. or make multiple hack spots in the Underground that turn on automatic defense.. I just think that outposts "fights" would be alot more interesting in the underground than outside. ^_^ Outpost undergrounds are unused anyway so why not move them down there or add extra hack spots that give different things to Outpost defense?? ^^

naimex
12-05-04, 11:26
IIANM then it will be possible to lower defences, disable turrets, and whatnot throught Hacknet in DoY

Kasumi
12-05-04, 11:27
IIANM then it will be possible to lower defences, disable turrets, and whatnot throught Hacknet in DoYWhats IIANM?? :( Would that be a good thing if they could be?? I thnk it would make gameplay alot more interesting!! ^^

Edit: Cant title be changed to [BrainPort]Outpost Change please if possible?? ^^

Parappa
12-05-04, 11:30
OPs need gates and early warning systems. I just don't like the fact that the attacker is already inside the op (usually barreling the UG entrance) when the "defenders" show up o_O

naimex
12-05-04, 11:30
If I Am Not Mistaken ;)

I think itīs a good thing that they can lower defences this way.

so i donīt think there is the need for multiple hacking spots, with this feature.