PDA

View Full Version : Op war team of your dream.

Dookie
12-05-04, 11:09
I saw a thread like this a looong time ago, in december maybe, a lot of things changed since that time and i want to know your op war dream team ^^
This is mine
-
PPUs: Psi zero, Herbitt<M>, St Cuthbert(this guy is alway pissin me off in fights ^^)
-
APUs: Dyku(how could i forget about myself ^^) E, Minotiri Rasta, Zappanker. ( actualy i dont rememmber anyone else ^^)
-
Tanks: DarkH, Koro(stand still if you want heal m8 ^^^^), tuxy( even after he quit )
-
PEs: dunno about op wars, but in duels Rebbel with a Cause 22 BOMz are cool.
-
SPY: i cant say anything here, maybe someone else know good spys.

Maybe i forgot someone, i will uptade my post later maybe ^^

naimex
12-05-04, 11:12
Hybrid : Nidhogg
PPU : Odin
Tank : Carbonite
Spy : Thanatos
PE : MJS

I think this team could win any fight..

actually I think either one of them could do it alone...

Rade
12-05-04, 11:15
This has never been done before :P

Tanks: Parad0x, EvilEYE
PPUs: Freeejumper, Polarity
APUs: Shadow Dancer, Nemesis_2k
Spies: Kurai
PEs: Vet, Rade

**edit: actually naimex most GMs are notoriously bad, doesnt really matter
that they have CSs and holy heals and whatnot they seem to be unable to
win by default ;)

naimex
12-05-04, 11:18
win by default ;)

......I was more thinking in the lines of God-Mode...

Tupac
12-05-04, 11:20
This has never been done before :P

Tanks: Parad0x, EvilEYE
PPUs: Freeejumper, Polarity
APUs: Shadow Dancer, Nemesis_2k
Spies: Kurai
PEs: Vet, Rade

win by default ;)

freeejumper??? LOL I remember her/he heals broke during a OP fight was most amusing

Oh yeah can we end this butt loving thread now as some gimp always loves to try sex his own clan.....

Rade
12-05-04, 11:31
yeah haha wasnt that at rockshore? Was me and freeejumper and someone
else left when his heal broke. Was very amusing :D

Celt
12-05-04, 11:49
ppu: omen koulikov, psyker
apu: fw, malign

Original monk
12-05-04, 12:03
*yawn*

ezza
12-05-04, 12:16
freeejumper??? LOL I remember her/he heals broke during a OP fight was most amusing

Oh yeah can we end this butt loving thread now as some gimp always loves to try sex his own clan.....
people mention there own clan cos ther ethe people they are with all the time.

if i was to name people i would name a few from my own clan(yamma and Sycal just for the sake of name dropping :p) cos they both are up there with the best PPus, i go pking with them all the time so i know they are good, so i would name them.

im unlikely to name someone i dont know or a enemy as im there to kill them not to watch them fight

ahh what the hell might as well name people

PPUs: St Cuthbert, Decypher, Yamma, Sycal
APU: SpawnTDK ,Devils Grace
Tanks: elemental, Tuxy(when it was tuxy) and Meh :D
Spies: dont really know that many good spies
PEs: only good PE i played with was Vets, a few other decent PEs but nothing special, not seen Ikari in action so cant say about him or any others tbh

Clownst0pper
12-05-04, 12:21
PPU: Exodia, Eledhbrant, Gestra - Oh twist3d definatly
APU: Devils Grace, Zappanker, Evil Weevil
Tank: Me, Elemental, Spank'd by Dank
PE: Fawkes, Onos
Spy: Abner, $tormbringer

Shit, most of them are cartel

*shakes fist*

ezza
12-05-04, 12:22
abners droner right?

Clownst0pper
12-05-04, 12:24
He is indeed, second best droner on saturn, next to mine of course ;)

I remember when me and him with 2 mosquito's killed almost all cartel @ CRP.

Ahh good times :lol: :D

Id have Dont mess as a tank also, even though he needs to play him more lately :D

hinch
12-05-04, 12:26
currently

cannings,fenix,cylon,warrior/ryuben

if history allowed

just 3 people

me fluffner deepthought(cray)

Clownst0pper
12-05-04, 12:28
Add biccy to my list of PE's forgot about him :eek:

DigestiveBiscui
12-05-04, 12:28
i have a favorite ninja hacking squad

[ edited ]- tg - saturn

god there good at it

Clownst0pper
12-05-04, 12:29
i have a favorite ninja hacking squad

[ edited ]- tg - saturn

god there good at it

lmfao, they are.

Dont forget turret whoring :lol: I was at grant on koro on my own, and they turret whored me, so funny :lol:

DigestiveBiscui
12-05-04, 12:30
Add biccy to my list of PE's forgot about him :eek:

oh

my

god

fool

DigestiveBiscui
12-05-04, 12:30
lmfao, they are.

Dont forget turret whoring :lol: I was at grant on koro on my own, and they turret whored me, so funny :lol:

ah yea, remember soldierz with about 6 peeps and phoenix with about 4 peeps vs tg + as many turrets as 1 clan can lay in 40minutes :p at tezla

win lol

Dont Mess
12-05-04, 12:31
ok not gonna post my self coz seriously ive again had 2 stop playing coz of bloody uni and frankly i dont know how do do anything any more no pvp on my tank or pistol spy (mainly coz every1 wants me 2 log my ppu) so mayb Dilly in ppu. ok heres my list

Tanks: - koro,ruffus,element[]
APUs: - kreole,zappanker,evil weevil and(cant believe im saying this)Red moon
PPUs: - Exodia,Tribal,St Cut(fukin bitch 2 kill),eled(i dont like u but yr becoming like cuth more and more everday),speedeh 12eh(dilly > u)
PEs: - STFU kthx lol pes suck in op ears but if i chose 1 it would be DAISUKI coz he has mega mad resits and his wyatt > all, id say Ikari but hed be like useless with like 40 si from the lomms his taking and like the 30 dex from lomming it all away
Spies: - divide,Alton Money(u aint heard of mayb)but his a pretty good pistol spy with kinda good resists

Clownst0pper
12-05-04, 12:32
ah yea, remember soldierz with about 6 peeps and phoenix with about 4 peeps vs tg + as many turrets as 1 clan can lay in 40minutes :p at tezla

win lol

Its not there fault there shite biscuit, theyve just got shit players, anyone who mentions andronicus and rebel with a cause on this thread deserves to be shot with shit, turret whoring nibs

J. Folsom
12-05-04, 12:38
Bah, more people should mention me! I'm deadly because lots of people, when they see me, think "Oh it's Folsom, he's probably not the one attacking me, he's too nice.". Which is funky if you're a droner :p
And yes, in the olden days people looked past my faction due to my reputation of being a nice helpful dude. Which is teh cool.

Of course, I don't think that counts anymore nowadays, as I think most people would more inclined to think "Folsom, WTF is that?" and then shoot me :p

Anyway, I don't know enough recent names to actually post anything meaningful here. Not involved in op warring situations often enough.

Dont Mess
12-05-04, 12:39
agreed....come on im dont mess saturns most dedicated TG and now its just insanly stupid there is no skill in TG so i moved dilly 2 FA and mite move mess 2 fa but ive bn tg since i made him which was like jan 2003

Original monk
12-05-04, 12:41
Alton Money

yust wanted to say that i surely heard of em :) he has a 4 slotted thunderstorm my conster made and remembers me about it everytime he see's me lol, thats about every few months i see em and he goes like: hey i still got that weapon man ! :)

he's funny and good in pvp cause he has nice resists as dont mess said but he's also fast as hell :)

the rest of this whole thread is laughable like always, everyone summing up some mates etc ... i didnt expect anything else tbh .. with all do respect

Dont Mess
12-05-04, 12:45
yeh every1 just mentions friends but seriously would i bloody mention red moon and eled as my mates :wtf: HELL NOOO but i may insult them in game say thay are shit but then again we all havbe our shit moments and our 1337 momments.

for spies i pick bU!Ld!Fy coz h makes the 1337 weapons in the op for the nibs 2 use in the op war :D

Smok3d
12-05-04, 12:47
dill bag usux 8|

Dont Mess
12-05-04, 12:49
tanks smok3d is good yes he a mate but he can fight so can ext3nib and his ppu twist3d

Mirco
12-05-04, 12:54
My op war team of my dreams: Anyone who`d like to join in and no ppus on either side.

Original monk
12-05-04, 12:54
red moon and eled as my mates :wtf: HELL NOOO

true true (altough i still never saw redmoon lol, sumthing about another thread :P ) but then i wasnt talking about you in particular ... yust wanted to express my disliking of egothreads in general...

sex :P

Dont Mess
12-05-04, 13:03
last time this thread was on cartel spammed it lol i bet they planned it on teamspeak it was like

Bl@de : ST CYTH ELENENT[] L3M0n, ZONESEEK

L3mon: - ONOS BL@DE PWNS U ALLL OMG H4X

ZONESEEK: - NIBBISHS JERRY SINFIELD IS THE DADDY.....

and to that comment it was like :wtf: u gotta shitting me NOW u know they just biggin them selves up coz no1 else would do it

ezza
12-05-04, 13:41
dill bag usux 8|
tbh smoked is teh win killed me just by looking at me the other day :lol:

Serpent
12-05-04, 14:00
PEs: - STFU kthx lol pes suck in op ears but if i chose 1 it would be DAISUKI coz he has mega mad resits and his wyatt > all, id say Ikari but hed be like useless with like 40 si from the lomms his taking and like the 30 dex from lomming it all away

whats with me ? :p

Lafiel
12-05-04, 14:06
ppu: polarity,cryptochronic( :D ), cannings
apu: nemesis_2k, faunauro((danj)this guy is extremely good for such a short time playin), SD
tank: evileye, mrjam, PCP
PE: zanzan, woopin(original woopin), MaN (uber termi)
spy: boots

8 oclock in morning so cant thinkg straight

Deicide
12-05-04, 14:10
PPU: Storm, Sayoko, Pulse, Morgatha, RaZorr, Hinch
APU: Lisa, Cannings (yeah he is apu on jupiter :>)
Tank: Jack Leber, Swork, Mad Deunan, Fridge, Me, Fenix
PE: White Pony, Ray Keith, Parax
Spy: RaZ0rr, Me

:EDIT: added Fenix and Hinch :EDIT:

slaughteruall
12-05-04, 14:10
PPU: Eled, Harvey birdman (if he is even still pure PPU)
APU: Red Moon, V0rt3x
Tank moshter (crazy SOB), and myself (need the CON xp)
Spy SN9 drawing a blank on the 2nd one but i've seen him take down a few tanks in PP.

Need more coffee.

Slaughter

MkVenner
12-05-04, 14:37
PPU Psi Zero or Eled, and Cypheria who dont play no more

APU: Rasta, Red Moon

Tank: Koro, ruffus, Switch and i suppose ezza oh yeah Scaramanag, tho i dont think he plays any more

Spy: Abners and Velvet23

PE: Selendor and meh :p

ezza
12-05-04, 14:39
hahahaha i got named by meh enemy

Clownst0pper
12-05-04, 14:42
hahahaha i got named by meh enemy

seen nibs before but this ezza, sheesh ;) Shame ull never fight Ikari again ezza, saturns new Constructing/Driving/Trike Firing/Repairing abusing PE

Cant u tell im bored :cool:

naimex
12-05-04, 14:46
Slutsumi, Xantor, GRIM

could be wicked peeps to take into an OP war.

ezza
12-05-04, 14:46
rofl, sounds like your as bad as me so i recon soon youll be combat PE again ;)

Clownst0pper
12-05-04, 14:52
rofl, sounds like your as bad as me so i recon soon youll be combat PE again ;)

tbh, I very much doubt it, its more than likely ill delete ikari, and remake kaolin as the same, just a spy instead.

PE's suck :rolleyes:

MkVenner
12-05-04, 14:55
PE's Suck :rolleyes:im starting to feel liek this more and more lol, tho atm my MC PE is kicking arse, i took on a judge PE and a PPU and the bunker today...the PPU didnt know his arse from his elbow and i had the PE down to half health and he had to heal himself....all went wrong when i ran outta stam boosters tho...

tho the melee TL update will fuck me over :(

ezza
12-05-04, 14:57
it wont you know, cos they are replacing one melee rare with a melee weapon of non rare

there is going to be a sword at Tl 81 iirc atm i drug to ceres which is 84? so less druggage for me

Clownst0pper
12-05-04, 14:57
im starting to feel liek this more and more lol, tho atm my MC PE is kicking arse, i took on a judge PE and a PPU and the bunker today...the PPU didnt know his arse from his elbow and i had the PE down to half health and he had to heal himself....all went wrong when i ran outta stam boosters tho...

tho the melee TL update will fuck me over :(

Not really, ull just be using non rares, but with the same damage as the current POT and Vein ripper, as for PE's with the removal of stealth many will find it very difficult to re adjust, ive played before stealth existed on ikari, and tbh, I would find it very difficult to adjust, just because in comparison to my tank, ikari cant take half as much damage, either way, my new setups gonna be fun :)

OH and add Teela to the list of PPU's she brilliant

MkVenner
12-05-04, 14:58
never thought of it that way...yeah the tai chi sword is TL 81 iirc

Angel Xenia
12-05-04, 15:34
Spy:Spiro/Patri
PE:Xant0r,QD (i <3 u),Rabbi F. :angel:
Tanks: Nasir Jones,-Azrael-,Lorril,
PPU:Cpt. Iglo :D :D ,Madame,Black Phantom, me :wtf:
Apu: ehm.. Sirrah,Akis,

GM:Callash :wtf: :rolleyes: :lol: :angel:

Mirco
12-05-04, 15:36
Not really, ull just be using non rares, but with the same damage as the current POT and Vein ripper, as for PE's with the removal of stealth many will find it very difficult to re adjust, ive played before stealth existed on ikari, and tbh, I would find it very difficult to adjust, just because in comparison to my tank, ikari cant take half as much damage, either way, my new setups gonna be fun :)

OH and add Teela to the list of PPU's she brilliant

If you get your hands on some nightshade paw if tiger will be well in your reach. To bad that getting a large batch of nightshade that you can use without feeling its to precious is an absolute bitch.

DigestiveBiscui
12-05-04, 15:36
Tank moshter (crazy SOB)

how can he be in anyones dream team ffs?

Sigma
12-05-04, 15:40
PPU: Exodia, Eledhbrant, Gestra - Oh twist3d definatly
APU: Devils Grace, Zappanker, Evil Weevil
Tank: Me, Elemental, Spank'd by Dank
PE: Fawkes, Onos

Shit, most of them are cartel

*shakes fist*
kao, u r such a n00b -.-

Clownst0pper
12-05-04, 15:42
kao, u r such a n00b -.-

How can I add u to my Dream DOY team when u dont even exist on saturn ;)

But yes, id replace u in APU or Tank over any of them.

IF U EVER FUCKING COME BACK!!! :(

Original monk
12-05-04, 15:57
seen nibs before but this ezza, sheesh ;)

i know this ezza guy yeah ... i saw em yesterday but that was in a safezone, but last week i met em (on my hybrid) in an unsafe zone: i zone in PP, see ezza standing and i also knew there was an apu around that didnt like me :)

i said hi to that "ezza" guy ( :) ) and 1 second later i fataled ... full computer restart etc ... dont have to explain that i woke up dead ffcourse lol, i dunno what happend and i doubt ezza would kill me in cold blood knowing that i didnt respond at all nomore, but in any case: he doesnt bring alot of luck :P

and to dont mess: hehe, ffcourse no-one told em they where good ... but i dont go into detail cause then whining will follow :) pobably from former cartel members ...
im glad tough that zoneseek quitted ... he was such a pussy and when ya said anything he started traitening with GM's and stuff ... like in school : if you hurt me then i go call my mommy ...

absurd was also the cartel leaving thread ... what a drama lol, had a pretty good laugh with it tough ... rezzurecting BD lol, leaving in all honour mhuahahahahahhahaha talking about egotrippers ... petetic

like anyone cares

Selendor
12-05-04, 15:57
Its a subtle distinction when considering OP war dream teams, as I've met some great players who are woeful at OP wars. In my opinion its important to consider these factors:

Communication - Ability to listen to comms is paramount, also the ability to coherantly and quickly provide information to the team (eg Sniper on Hill - which hill??)

Leadership - You know the ones, these are the guys that make things happen, that gather individuals together, and keep people focused on a drawn out Op fighting session. Rarely rattled, always calm.

Balanced Bravery - The best Op fighters are never afraid to charge into the fight, and swing the balance in their favour, but also know when not to get too isolated and cut off from their support. A dead fight is useless in long battle - remember, OP wars are all about attrition.

Determination - Great Op fighters will not only fight no matter the odds, they will immediately log their alts into the fray should they die, and if the war is lost they will be straight off to get pokes, ready to defend the next outpost. Surrender is not an option to these people.

I think these factors are equally as important (if not more so) than the traditional shooting/resist/ppu skills you might see in pepper park, or from notorious pkers. I've been fortunate to experience many great OP fights, seen some heroic acts, and witness true greats in action. The challenge of OP wars to me is the most addictive and unique part of this game, although I'm a little disappointed the end-game Op war concept has not really changed much since retail. I think it will be interesting for everyone to adapt to the new Turret rules that will come with the next patch. As for choosing specific people, its already been mentioned that you can only really name friends/your server/enemies, so its largely a back slapping excercise (also pisses off your friends you forget to mention), but what the hell:

PPU: Eledhbrant, Gestra, xF, Twist3d

APU: Spike ii, any of the main Cartel APUs

PE: Vetterox, Little Terror, Rith, Fawkes

Spy: Divide, Velvet23..although the VERY best spies you'll never actually see...

Tank: Stigmata, Koro, Switch, Spanked

Deicide
12-05-04, 16:01
although the VERY best spies you'll never actually see...

this, sir, is 100% bs!

Selendor
12-05-04, 16:07
this, sir, is 100% bs!

How so? In an op war, a good spy should be hacking layer one, then retreating out of view and either sniping or droning, distraction is his goal, picking off careless fighters, and at the end of a battle, to delay the enemy from moving on to a new OP.

..Oh, and Turret spamming, depending on your morals! :lol: ;)

ezza
12-05-04, 16:09
i know this ezza guy yeah ... i saw em yesterday but that was in a safezone, but last week i met em (on my hybrid) in an unsafe zone: i zone in PP, see ezza standing and i also knew there was an apu around that didnt like me :)

i said hi to that "ezza" guy ( :) ) and 1 second later i fataled ... full computer restart etc ... dont have to explain that i woke up dead ffcourse lol, i dunno what happend and i doubt ezza would kill me in cold blood knowing that i didnt respond at all nomore, but in any case: he doesnt bring alot of luck :P

and to dont mess: hehe, ffcourse no-one told em they where good ... but i dont go into detail cause then whining will follow :) pobably from former cartel members ...
im glad tough that zoneseek quitted ... he was such a pussy and when ya said anything he started traitening with GM's and stuff ... like in school : if you hurt me then i go call my mommy ...

absurd was also the cartel leaving thread ... what a drama lol, had a pretty good laugh with it tough ... rezzurecting BD lol, leaving in all honour mhuahahahahahhahaha talking about egotrippers ... petetic

like anyone cares
lol i was lomming when i saw your apu in the safe zone, and as for the unsafe zone fight, it was a executioner pistol spy who killed ya and almost had some tank as well, i none where my enemy there so i let the fight continue

Timmy2k
12-05-04, 16:12
I think Gestra PPUing much better than st. and eled. but eleds Hybrid rocks ^^

Timmy2k
12-05-04, 16:13
Its a subtle distinction when considering OP war dream teams, as I've met some great players who are woeful at OP wars. In my opinion its important to consider these factors:

Communication - Ability to listen to comms is paramount, also the ability to coherantly and quickly provide information to the team (eg Sniper on Hill - which hill??)

Leadership - You know the ones, these are the guys that make things happen, that gather individuals together, and keep people focused on a drawn out Op fighting session. Rarely rattled, always calm.

Balanced Bravery - The best Op fighters are never afraid to charge into the fight, and swing the balance in their favour, but also know when not to get too isolated and cut off from their support. A dead fight is useless in long battle - remember, OP wars are all about attrition.

Determination - Great Op fighters will not only fight no matter the odds, they will immediately log their alts into the fray should they die, and if the war is lost they will be straight off to get pokes, ready to defend the next outpost. Surrender is not an option to these people.

I think these factors are equally as important (if not more so) than the traditional shooting/resist/ppu skills you might see in pepper park, or from notorious pkers. I've been fortunate to experience many great OP fights, seen some heroic acts, and witness true greats in action. The challenge of OP wars to me is the most addictive and unique part of this game, although I'm a little disappointed the end-game Op war concept has not really changed much since retail. I think it will be interesting for everyone to adapt to the new Turret rules that will come with the next patch. As for choosing specific people, its already been mentioned that you can only really name friends/your server/enemies, so its largely a back slapping excercise (also pisses off your friends you forget to mention), but what the hell:

PPU: Eledhbrant, Gestra, xF, Twist3d

APU: Spike ii, any of the main Cartel APUs

PE: Vetterox, Little Terror, Rith, Fawkes

Spy: Divide, Velvet23..although the VERY best spies you'll never actually see...

Tank: Stigmata, Koro, Switch, Spanked

Lol sry but xF is a f***** noob sry ^^ He or she cant ppu well

MkVenner
12-05-04, 16:14
he's kept me alive enough times, and thats a tough job coz im shite on my PE, and did u really need to quote ALL THAT just to say xF is shite? :p

Original monk
12-05-04, 16:19
lol i was lomming when i saw your apu in the safe zone, and as for the unsafe zone fight, it was a executioner pistol spy who killed ya and almost had some tank as well, i none where my enemy there so i let the fight continue

rofl, owned by a spy :) i knew it was gonne be sumthing like that hehe

@ timmy2k: i know gestra is a veery good ppu :) he helped me level alot in the chaoscaves on many of my secret chars, happy leeching cartel-xp :P but he knows he's job yeah .. as for st-cuthbert i didnt cave with em yet but i saw em many times in action PPUing a wide range of PKers on diffrent occasions :) and i must say that i dont dare to say wich of the 2 is best, i think they are eachother worthy... in all honesty

anyone remember ZAAR ?? THORN ?? SCHANULLEKE ?? all topquality PPU's :)

(eled. i didnt fight or saw yet, not that i remember, so i cant tell :) )

@ Haekishack: dont annoy my apu like ya did yesterday LOL ;P

DigestiveBiscui
12-05-04, 16:23
anyone remember ZAAR ?? THORN ?? SCHANULLEKE ?? all topquality PPU's :)

(eled. i didnt fight or saw yet, not that i remember, so i cant tell :) )

@ Haekishack: dont annoy my apu like ya did yesterday LOL ;P

It was either ZAAR or ZARR that was in FLR back when retail was first out - classic APU monk :( wish he comes back

B.A-Baracus
12-05-04, 16:23
Havnt been pllaying on saturn much but my dream team on pluto would be,
PPU- Carinth, Polairty, Kayne
Tanks- Dank, Me, Tekforce =P
APUs-Shadow Dancer, Sick, maybe nem_2k
PE- The Owner

for saturn
PPU-Not sure of all the good ones but kayne is on my list
Tanks-Tuxy, Spank by Dank, Boss Snake, me
APUs- Boss Biblioqueta, not sure who are the Good APUs now
PEs- hehe for humor the original Captn Spanky =P

For Venus
All of PoP =) right now wouldnt change a thing there

Pith
12-05-04, 16:25
i think on pluto i would have

PPU: Freee, Echse, Quaaaas
APU: Cylon, Gapp, Nem, SD
Tank: .Cylon, fenix, Kayne, Kaz
Spy: _Crazy_ (from some entertainment)
PE: Rade, Jack

and id have to have roro on ts/vent so he could sing to us as we fight :)

naimex
12-05-04, 16:26
Just y´all wait till I start participating in OP wars again..

I´ll be everyones fave :p

(only participated in 2 wars since my hybrid got his 3rd nerf)

Clownst0pper
12-05-04, 16:27
Havnt been pllaying on saturn much but my dream team on pluto would be,
PPU- Carinth, Polairty, Kayne
Tanks- Dank, Me, Tekforce =P
APUs-Shadow Dancer, Sick, one more not sure who
PE- The Owner

for saturn
PPU-Not sure of all the good ones but kayne is on my list
Tanks-Tuxy, Spank by Dank, Boss Snake, me
APUs- Boss Biblioqueta, not sure who are the Good APUs now
PEs- hehe for humor the original Captn Spanky =P

LOL baracus, 99% of that saturn list doesnt even exist, and kayne has an APU on saturn, a nibbish one at that ;)

B.A-Baracus
12-05-04, 16:33
they may be gone now but kayne is PPU on saturn and hes never "nibbish"

hinch
12-05-04, 16:36
How so? In an op war, a good spy should be hacking layer one, then retreating out of view and either sniping or droning, distraction is his goal, picking off careless fighters, and at the end of a battle, to delay the enemy from moving on to a new OP.

..Oh, and Turret spamming, depending on your morals! :lol: ;)

because he's a pistol spy and you will NOT beat him when he has ppu buffs on he's as viable as any class taking damage better than an apu and with a damage output as high as most tanks with a cs.

thats why
you do see the good spies cos theyre pistol spies

Sigma
12-05-04, 16:39
How can I add u to my Dream DOY team when u dont even exist on saturn ;)

But yes, id replace u in APU or Tank over any of them.

IF U EVER FUCKING COME BACK!!! :(
lol, nevar!

having much fun atm playing AO, Soldner an stuff :O

btw. just for the sake of staying OT

APU: Igor, Kreole
PPU: O.P.A., Celas Victoria
Tank: Apoc, Bagger_Vance
PE: Fawkes, Daisuki

and yes I know that 95% of the ppl I listed allready quit the game :O

hmm, all players who once were in -pro- :wtf: :O

Clownst0pper
12-05-04, 16:42
they may be gone now but kayne is PPU on saturn and hes never "nibbish"

id say dieing to my fawkes on pluto, vs an earp is pretty nibbish, altho he admits to not playing his tank much ;)

Jest
12-05-04, 16:46
I used to just pick the best player for these things but nowadays I'd probably just pick members from my clan because we have foughten together so often. Especially if I had to only choose active Pluto players. :p

Selendor
12-05-04, 16:47
because he's a pistol spy and you will NOT beat him when he has ppu buffs on he's as viable as any class taking damage better than an apu and with a damage output as high as most tanks with a cs.

thats why

Fair enough, but the point I'm trying to make is that if I have to have a spy at an OP war I don't want another fighter whos as viable as any class with ppu buffs, better to have someone who can distract an entire army with their drone or sniping. There's plenty of tanks for the grind.

ZoomZoom
12-05-04, 16:59
me typeing

/set evil_godmode 1

hinch
12-05-04, 17:04
hrmp tanks

fang has like 5 tanks everyone else is monks or spies :)

Deicide
12-05-04, 17:10

thats why

i lomed to rifle actually, doesent change the fact that i practice close combat with my spy! And you might wish to call me a "completely insane austrian dicksponge" but: "The Silent Hunter is one great Close Combat Weapon(if you know how to handle it)"

hrmp tanks

fang has like 5 tanks everyone else is monks or spies :)

with me being one of them(yes sir, i hate monks.... except hinch strapped to my arse)! So its either spy or tank 4 me...... and both are effective in op wars!

Opar
12-05-04, 17:16
PPUs : Opar
APUs : (Opars If I still was APU) and Devils Grace
Tanks : OM3N, RUFFUS
PEs : Biccy, Vett
Spies : Divide

hinch
12-05-04, 17:16
tbh all classes of char are opwar effective a pe using a pot kicks ass :)

hell my ppu has killed a few tanks in op wars before ph33r the smg :)

___T-X____
12-05-04, 17:32
PPU : DJ (Uranus), Skuld (Pluto), Freeejumper (Pluto)
Tanks : R.I.P (Uranus), DJingo Advanced (Uranus), Ingmar Bonessteel (Uranus), Kackn00b (Uranus)
PE's : Xantor (Uranus), Natalya (Pluto), Jet Li (Uranus)
Spies : me - Genesis (Pluto), Kalisto (Pluto), Kurai (PLuto), Kid Brainiac (Uranus), McFuckinHead (Uranus)
Apu : Bad Ass (Uranus), Nietzsche^ (Uranus), Chyna (Uranus)

ProfX
12-05-04, 17:53
uhm ok op fight team for sat....

ppu: eled, gestra, Celas Victoria
apu: DangerKlaus, Kreole, Igor
tank: Phobos, Koro, ZoneseeK, *gg*
spy: Divide, Abner, $tormbringer
pe: Daisuki, Fawkes, Ikari

ok most em quit the game and where in -pro- once.... -_- long time ago... good old times :P

with kind regard
$tormbringer (since i cant post with my normal acc im posting with a friends account :O)

Drake6k
12-05-04, 18:34
Why not pick people that actually play? I'd pick a lot of people in my clan as I know how they fight.

PPUs: Trickster and Etirann
APUs: Phillip
TANKs: Captain Kirk... I cant think of any other real good tanks lol
PEs: Jack Drake , Miyamoto, Tostino
SPYs: Spys suck

Lexxuk
12-05-04, 18:35
me, thats all you need, winnar!

PreX
12-05-04, 19:00
PPU: Gestra; Eledhbrant; maybe me :rolleyes: Fanta; Dilly
Tanks: Carniflex was good; TheGamer; Koro; Wayne Diesel; N30; M@k@i; Ryker and some more ppl but i forget the names -_-
APU: Kreole; Zappanker; Devils Grace; Tr1n1ty
PE: Digestive Biscuit; Ikari .. well i dont know many more
Spy: Divide

Bl@zed
12-05-04, 19:05
ppu's: eledhbrant, gestra, st. cuthbert, DaFreak, Yoshimi
apu's: Devils Grace, Jerry Seinfeld, Red Moon, Kreole, MayhemMike (rip)
tank's: ZoneseeK, Promethius, Rizzy (rip), Elemental, element[], VetteroX
Spy's: Divide (no other spy comes close)
Hybrid's: fred11 (owned.)

naimex
12-05-04, 19:19
Chyna (Uranus)

Chyna was Hybrid all the way ;)

she and I we´re the proud founders of GoF... think we had 2 tanks... rest was hybrids back then..

Carinth
12-05-04, 19:23
I'd hafta go with my clan, when we were active and commited to op fights.

PPU: me, EF(tknukem),Sunrise,Bounty,Lord Mansion,Delphi
APU: Shadow Dancer,Theif,Red
Tank: BA,Xero,Dank,G.0.D,Daemon Xen,Quechua
PE: KramerTheWeird,Varaem,Duder,Jujuwalker Clancy,Lee Ving,Tycho C, Snake Plisken
Spy: Brillo,Bootes,SpoekHagbard,TheOwner

Contrary to many power clans, we've always been a strong PE clan. Some of our group shots are pretty funny because you see a few Monks surrounded by Spies and PE's with a good number Tanks around too.

Clownst0pper
12-05-04, 19:24
I find it scarey people not only post my tank, but they post my alts, lmfao, must be doing something right.

OH - Ikari my PE constructor just made his first rare, 4 slot moonstriker with spanking stats :lol: :D

Bl@zed
12-05-04, 19:30
OH - Ikari my PE constructor just made his first rare, 4 slot moonstriker with spanking stats :lol: :D

Jaden ownz u hmmmk?
5 slot cs all stats 113+ (dam 119)
pwwwwwned :P

Jest
12-05-04, 19:32
PPU: me, EF(tknukem),Sunrise,Bounty,Lord Mansion,Delphi
APU: Shadow Dancer,Theif,Red
Tank: BA,Xero,Dank,G.0.D,Daemon Xen
PE: KramerTheWeird,Varaem,Duder,Jujuwalker Clancy,Lee Ving,Tycho C, Snake Plisken
Spy: Brillo,Bootes,SpoekHagbard,TheOwner
I think Carinth's team would win because he has like 3 times more people than any one else. :p

slaughteruall
12-05-04, 19:35
I think Carinth's team would win because he has like 3 times more people than any one else. :p

Some people need those kind of numbers to win. Not saying anything against those guys since i never heard of most of them. Plus i dont even play on that server.

Slaughter

Clownst0pper
12-05-04, 19:36
Jaden ownz u hmmmk?
5 slot cs all stats 113+ (dam 119)
pwwwwwned :P

Jaden is a spy, Ikari is a private eye :p nuff said ;)

Carinth
12-05-04, 19:37

You'd think so, but we're almost always outnumbered.

Bl@zed
12-05-04, 19:39

aha, just like Shadow Corps on saturn :lol:

Xiphias
12-05-04, 19:45
ppus: Descent, Polarity, Pete the PSI
apus: Shadow Dancer, Nem_2k, Ascention
tanks: Fenix, .Cyl0n, Escape

plague
12-05-04, 19:55
apu: m3h(SilentNight), Slaughter, Etherial, King_Boa
ppu: 7, E
PE: Stg.Striker(best pe on saturn no doubt), BOMz
Tank: N30, tuxy, ezza
SPY: Nova[5].........

heh this team would pwn evryone too bad half ppl quit :(

Blazer12
12-05-04, 20:04
Blazer12 accompinied by a few psi boosters a couple medpaks anti shocks and beast pwns u all phear :angel: O_o

FuzzyDuck
12-05-04, 20:37
Wow, I didn't get a mention, my e-penis is...... shrinking....... smaller...... smaller......... oh it's gone.

seriously though, threads like this get lamer every day.

My Dream team is all the characters that no one knows about but they could kick ALL you idols' arses because you're too arrogant to accept that they ALWAYS kill you when you see them on local.

masta killa!
12-05-04, 20:43
ppu: pol, free (so he can be sexed wen he dies har har)
apu: sd, toni barreta, pyscho ninja maybe
pe: jest, lexxuk (human sheild), kramer
tankz: cy(sexed dead and alive), el barto, kayne

plague
12-05-04, 20:49
because you're too arrogant to accept that they ALWAYS kill you when you see them on local.
heheh the only person from my team that could ever beat me is Stg.Striker i dunno but hes setup just too uber olways few points short from killing him heh.....

slaughteruall
12-05-04, 20:55
My Dream team is all the characters that no one knows about but they could kick ALL you idols' arses because you're too arrogant to accept that they ALWAYS kill you when you see them on local.

Damn dude your mom not change your diaper this morning? what the hell got into you.

Slaughter

Babes
12-05-04, 21:03
Ok i dont usualy like these threads anymore...but as i leave soon here its goes..the most kick ass team you'll ever see in teh history of neocron.

PPU's : Dafreak,Codename,eled,gestra, xXx3
APU's : The monthy Pythonator, slaughter
Tanks : Rizzy, Hogan, Vila, Styles, Original, legend, Mouster..(and Me always loved my tank)
Spys : Divide
PE : Starkes
All staturn players..(although i never had the fortune or time to play other server)

Athough there are many others Id love to mention in the best clans i ever fought with and against. including "44th Mac" / <O>wnage / NCCC / New Dawn / The black Cartel / PRO / HATE squad.

DISCLAMER : The Game (on saturn) has had many legendary players and clans. So my post is not a Backslapping brown nose post to current players. 8| :lol:

-=9mm=-
12-05-04, 21:30
Tanks: -=9mm=- (hehe) buttmonkey vokuhila(I dont know him but i shat myself when i saw hm as a newb) Slutsumi Stoke
APU: lord of pit Cold Stardust
PPU: Gdelic ice
PE: Xantor (again dont know him but hes good) Rabi Fang Quantum delta
Spy: Mr Dust

sry theres a few form clan would prolly include more and change it but i gtg
as u can see its a mix of teh very old and new.

Dru Blood
12-05-04, 21:36
not normaly down with these kind of threads but,,

ppu: eledhbrant, st cuthbert, gestra
apu: smokeyj when he was on saturn,
tank: lemon
PE: DAISUKI - Rebel With a Cause
Spy: Dolken, dr.honk

G.0.D.
12-05-04, 22:51
Speaking of all powerfull op teams, Carinth remember when me and you took on 12 PK's at simmons?

I remember chassing down and finishing off the 3 ppu's at the end :lol:

MrChumble
12-05-04, 22:53
ppu: pol, free

I'll remember that next time you ask for a heal :mad:

:p

ppus: Descent

Is self pimping allowed? :p

In which case I'd take:

Me, Me, Me, Me & Me

on

Solitaire, Foosty, StoneDance, Tinks & Rosy Eastmoor

respectively. That would actually be an awesome team if I could use 5 PCs at a time :)

jiga
12-05-04, 22:59
Why has everyone forgot about me in their lists??? :rolleyes: ..... :p
Anyway I think that New Dawn were really good at op waring. I always remember hearing them on teamspeak. They seemed to OP war all the time.

INFERNO22
12-05-04, 23:29
Well hmm mine would have to be

Tanks: masta killa ,REMUS, El Barto ,Iron Man,Smokey (from GEF),Kayne --Melee: Tomparadox ,Fenix

PPUs: Solataire ,FreeJumper ( i dont like him, but hes good-ish)

Pe's: [TGR]KILLER, jest ,kramer,furi,rade

APUs:skelly , biatch ,Nemesis_2k ( i dont like him, but hes good-ish),

(pain in the ass) Hybrids:KriptonitE

Spys:well cant have op war with out spys so its gonna be , Gabar (hes one 1337 spy with a SH) ,Xer ,Boobs ( was funneh watching a pistol spy kill 3 tanks)

Gotta be teh Pluto crew ;) ;) ;)

naimex
12-05-04, 23:32
Why has everyone forgot about me in their lists??? :rolleyes: ..... :p
Anyway I think that New Dawn were really good at op waring. I always remember hearing them on teamspeak. They seemed to OP war all the time.

being at war at all times does not make you good at it.

manderf
12-05-04, 23:42

ya thats why i have to come in and bail your newb asses out. ahahahahah jk

Smok3d
13-05-04, 00:14
tbh smoked is teh win killed me just by looking at me the other day :lol:

lol ezza gg gaurds :D

DigestiveBiscui
13-05-04, 12:00
PPU: bS^[Mark2], KimmyG, Herbitt<M>, Exodia

APU: Zappanker, Devils Grace

Tank: ]ULX[, Rizzy (before the 'incident'), chosen one

PE: Ikari, Fawkes (i would say andronicous but im not a fool :lol: )

Spy: Divide, VanaS

Sigma
13-05-04, 12:38
Why not pick people that actually play? I'd pick a lot of people in my clan as I know how they fight.[..]just tell me why should i pick ppl i don't know, haven't seen fighting/fought with/against?

i picked ppl i knew for a long time and have fought with/against countless times (and $tormbringer did the same, although i didn't mention myself -.- [becasue that would be wrong :O ])

edit - btw. add Eled and Gestra to my list of PPUs (just for the annoyance-factor :O) and divide to the list of spies (how could i forget divide >_< )

L3m0n
13-05-04, 13:00
Tank = me, revslad
Apu = devils grace, petewaterman
PPU = Da Freak, Rasp
PE = (any old skool cartel here ....)
Spy = Andy Constable

Subs= Gestra, Eled
theres mine :p

N1n3
13-05-04, 14:06
He is indeed, second best droner on saturn, next to mine of course ;)

I remember when me and him with 2 mosquito's killed almost all cartel @ CRP.

F*ck you u f*cking f*ck. Im the best, ok? .p we go E_13 today, pk 15 mins and look who kills more.. b*tch ;(

Saturn OP Fight Team:

PPU: Daigotsu, St. Cuthbert, gestra, eled, thinking..
APU: Koros apu, stormbringer
pe: xrated
Tank: Dont know any good Tanks on Saturn, maybe Daigotsus hc Tank.
Spy: Me, myself and I - and maybe koro, if he's able to reach his droner spot without getting killed by bees and scorpions. O_o

Pluto:
PPU: Xantor/Schlumpfine, Newi, Reno Crayven
APU: Me.
Tank: Fen Houl, Montana.
pe: Xantor, Lucky
spy: Kurai, Julia Chambers

/Abner aka Eric Cobalt

evs
13-05-04, 14:20
i find it hard to actually bump into 5 people on pluto these days....

Clownst0pper
13-05-04, 15:12
F*ck you u f*cking f*ck. Im the best, ok? .p we go E_13 today, pk 15 mins and look who kills more.. b*tch ;(

Saturn OP Fight Team:

Spy: Me, myself and I - and maybe koro, if he's able to reach his droner spot without getting killed by bees and scorpions. O_o

Pluto:

/Abner aka Eric Cobalt

Ur the only who cant stealth ;)

Blazer12
13-05-04, 15:24
Pluto:

/Abner aka Eric Cobalt

Now, I am not one to bash or anything. But that is quite possibly the worst team ever. No offense or anything of course :wtf: :lol:

Clownst0pper
13-05-04, 15:25
Now, I am not one to bash or anything. But that is quite possibly the worst team ever. No offense or anything of course :wtf: :lol:

subject to personal opinion

Ur Fav fight char might loose to me every time, whats ur point?

it is after all YOUR dream OP war team, not blazers fav op team.

geez

Blazer12
13-05-04, 15:33
Nah, the thread title was a mistake. it is actually supposed to read "What Do All You MoFo's Think Blazer's Dream Op War Team Would Be?" and he just tottaly got the answer wrong ;)

ou7blaze
13-05-04, 15:38
APU : Skuld
PPU : Skuld
Tank : Slutsumi
PE : Rabbi Fang or XaNToR (drugwhore :rolleyes: )
Spy : Lanfear

Timmy2k
13-05-04, 16:07
Saturn OP Fight Team:

yeah this is a good op fight team with some more tanks ^^

Sigma
13-05-04, 16:22

Saturn OP Fight Team:

Pluto:

/Abner aka Eric Cobalt
$tormbringer deleted his APU LONG ago :O

and he was never really WELL known -.-

N1n3
13-05-04, 16:23

these ppl are 80% of the team that bashed every clan on pluto except SS a few month ago.. nuff said :angel:

Sigma
13-05-04, 16:24
what's your ig-nick?

let's see if i know u :O

extract
13-05-04, 16:57
10 droners
4 Rifle spies
6 PPUs

send 5 PPUs out dispatched with 2 droners a peice.....unleash a massive swarm of mosquitos and revenges...mmmmmmmmm

have the riflers shoot people with SH right before a revenge is dropped....

PPUs just there to keep droners happilly flying about.....

noone could fuck with that team

edit, on second thought, no mosquitos, just rain revenges all over the place, one after another non stop, that would be the greatest thing ever....man i wanna see that :lol:

deac
13-05-04, 17:16
these ppl are 80% of the team that bashed every clan on pluto except SS a few month ago.. nuff said :angel:

rofles.. thats why zerg couldnt hold a op? you bashed too much?

Original monk
13-05-04, 17:57
PPU's : Dafreak,Codename,eled,gestra, xXx3
APU's : The monthy Pythonator, slaughter
Tanks : Rizzy, Hogan, Vila, Styles, Original, legend, Mouster..(and Me always loved my tank)
Spys : Divide
PE : Starkes
All staturn players..(although i never had the fortune or time to play other server)

Athough there are many others Id love to mention in the best clans i ever fought with and against. including "44th Mac" / <O>wnage / NCCC / New Dawn / PRO / HATE squad.

idem dito on the list, must confess :) this would be a fun team, altough ya shouldnt of mentioned my tank cause i didnt participated in an OPfight since 1,5 year or so :P

btw .. anyone likes to solo an OPfight ? like you and 3 stuns, 6 gats and 1 artillery turret :) ... the turrets arent that honest but 30 people vs 1 isnt honest also :)

tough the hackrules made it alot harder ... cause ya need to find & hire 2 (maybe3) hackers .. and the new turretdroprules will make it practically impossible ...

but talking about an adrenaline rush :P

if ya dont believe me then try it out ... its heaven :)

Sigma
13-05-04, 18:36
rofles.. thats why zerg couldnt hold a op? you bashed too much?
NINJA!!!11!1one³

RuButt
13-05-04, 19:04
we've owned before and we can own again.

spy : Itth malmsteen
PPU: Edrahgor
APU: Knar Malmsteen
APU: chojin
PPU2 = chojins friend.. cant remember his name... he wuz good though..
PE: Fawkes

havnt played with any of them for ... like... a year... and i still remember who wanted what buffs.. good times.. ^^

EDIT: Syreus and Blade were cool to.. but never had any serious fights with them .. only against them ;)

Darth Slayer
13-05-04, 19:28
me, thats all you need, winnar!
Problem I see there is that it would only take a passing drom to come by and you would be fatally distracted...... :lol:

Scorpius.

Rade
13-05-04, 19:59
10 droners
4 Rifle spies
6 PPUs

send 5 PPUs out dispatched with 2 droners a peice.....unleash a massive swarm of mosquitos and revenges...mmmmmmmmm

have the riflers shoot people with SH right before a revenge is dropped....

PPUs just there to keep droners happilly flying about.....

noone could fuck with that team

edit, on second thought, no mosquitos, just rain revenges all over the place, one after another non stop, that would be the greatest thing ever....man i wanna see that :lol:

A standard team setup will still own em. What are they going to do when 7
ppus, 6 apus and 7 tanks comes charging?

Lafiel
13-05-04, 20:18

ROFL!!! you have to be kidding me.... i hope your not talking about pluto because dark and most likely FF(just to name a few) would STOMP on that team

Shadow Dancer
13-05-04, 20:33
A team of pure tradeskillers will own ALL OF YOU.

Kuz they'll have unlimited cash and turret drops.

j/k :p

extract
13-05-04, 20:33
A standard team setup will still own em. What are they going to do when 7
ppus, 6 apus and 7 tanks comes charging?

droners would all be centered in one good position(with 5 PPUs next to them i may add)....riflers would stealth around take pot shots inside OP, also have PPU support on one as a decoy while other 3 kept eye on droner attachment.....

plus I doubt the whole team would get to far after a constant bombardment of revenges.....

10 droners dropping revenges= total ownage....noone would survive not even a PPU :lol:

BombShell
13-05-04, 20:38
A team of pure tradeskillers will own ALL OF YOU.

Kuz they'll have unlimited cash and turret drops.

j/k :p
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

to be honest since thay did this i think that should improve all turrents agin by 50%. maybe ownage but if u cant stealth whore and other crap and only constr can drop and cant do much after placing them it would be a even exchange.

{MD}GeistDamnit
13-05-04, 21:41
Ncat.

N1n3
13-05-04, 21:55
ROFL!!! you have to be kidding me.... i hope your not talking about pluto because dark and most likely FF(just to name a few) would STOMP on that team

DarK was no problem for us.. we fought them and they didnt won a single Fight. But, hey, their hackers are really pwnage.. they hacked our ops rite after we logged. respect! ZERG has been / is a german clan and we dont hav always ppl on (atm we are inactive anywayz) but in our prime time we took all ops we wanted.. the only skilled ppl in dark were Chryptochronic and Cannings. Fact.

most likely FF? roflfl! We fought FF 2 weeks at simmons and gave it up, to rehack our ops every day.. they won 2 of 30 ? 40? fights..
most funny thing were the duels at foster ug.. xantor and lucky vs FF tanks/pes/apus.. mmh they lost 5, 6 of 120? 130 duels? "lag" "lag" "lag" "err my mouse is broken" "err healing is lame in duel"

@ deac: we own no ops becoz a) we are inactive atm b) we hav to sleep.

back to topic pls, enuff zerg stuff :angel:

Possessed
13-05-04, 22:41
Tanks: Alex, Nexx, Shadow (system shock shadow)
PPUs: Pete, .cyl0n, cannings, angelus
APUs: mayhem mike, nemesis_2k, jack_crow
PEs: me, MaN
Spies: Lestard, eggs

Erm, that's all that I can think of=/ a lot more good people that I've forgotten....

Blazer12
13-05-04, 22:54
what's your ig-nick?

let's see if i know u :O

Take a stab in the dark at waht my ingame nick is..... Pluto of course..

QuantumDelta
13-05-04, 23:10
Wouldn't draw up a list after all this time.
I posted in a similar thread a long while back, my list wouldn't have changed since then really...

Funny I got a few mentions even though I've been gone ages...

I find it funnier that my PE is always the one that gets listed cuz I played him more than my PPU... even though the people who saw both these character in action will tell ya what happens when I bring Kenshin to an op fight... rather than QD...hehe....

This thread = Usefulness for me.
List of names of those supposedly "pr0" around these days.
I see a lot of names and sit there thinking "who the %£)(& is that?"

Which sorta shows promise... but could mean nubs now rule the game too...
Oh well, we'll have to see =)

Rith
13-05-04, 23:21
PPU Herbitt, bS^Mark2, Hawkeye Pears, TeaLady
APU Zappanker, Krpt, Kaori (PPU I know, but I've never seen anyone play a PPU with such an emphasis on attack :)), Damaged
Tank Rizzy, Apoc, ZoneSeek, Ulx, Instinct (RIP)
PE Starkes, Sgt Striker
Spy Divide

jiga
13-05-04, 23:47
being at war at all times does not make you good at it.
ARGHHH it was a joke!! Anybody that has seen at OP wars knows that im crap at it. I wonder how many of the people on the forums have even seen me ingame

Lafiel
13-05-04, 23:53
DarK was no problem for us.. we fought them and they didnt won a single Fight. But, hey, their hackers are really pwnage.. they hacked our ops rite after we logged. respect! ZERG has been / is a german clan and we dont hav always ppl on (atm we are inactive anywayz) but in our prime time we took all ops we wanted.. the only skilled ppl in dark were Chryptochronic and Cannings. Fact.

most likely FF? roflfl! We fought FF 2 weeks at simmons and gave it up, to rehack our ops every day.. they won 2 of 30 ? 40? fights..
most funny thing were the duels at foster ug.. xantor and lucky vs FF tanks/pes/apus.. mmh they lost 5, 6 of 120? 130 duels? "lag" "lag" "lag" "err my mouse is broken" "err healing is lame in duel"

lol well i dont know what you have been smoking but in my time in dark (10+ months) i do not ever recall losing a fight to zerg.... EVER
and i am one of those names you listed so thx lol :)

j0rz
13-05-04, 23:53
yall rubish so nerr ;) :lol: :lol: :angel: :wtf: O_o :p

N1n3
14-05-04, 00:07
lol well i dont know what you have been smoking but in my time in dark (10+ months) i do not ever recall losing a fight to zerg.... EVER

we fought Dark at:
Hawkins, rockshore, drakkan. we won all fights. If u cant remember that, then u must hav been offline (hey, its ok, u cant be online 24/7 :) ). Or maybe ur Brain is damaged. I dunno. :) Ask Cannings and Crypto, both of them took part in the battles. Crypto always survived till the very end(nice godmode show at hawkins, really, not bad),at drakkan it was cannings who godmoded after all dark died :D

no offence, but the fights werent that exiting.

btw, Jupiter OP Fight Team: Me(ppu) + Jack Leber(Tank), we dont need any apus spies pes or something else.. .p

Imho I like teams the most which consist of few ppu and lot of Tanks.. 2, 3 ppus, 6 - 7 Tanks, would be the perfect op fight team for me :)

Lafiel
14-05-04, 00:18
m8 i am cc... and i do not remember these particular fights. The only fights i DO remember are the fights that i have lost.. and i do not recall losing any fair fights with the clan zerg honestly.. i know nothing i say will change your twisted mind so im not going to bother replying again.

(PS: plus im realy tired ;) )

edit: how long ago were those battles? because if it was from 3 months ago and back their is no way we lost those battles..

Sigma
14-05-04, 00:28
[...]nubs now rule the game[...]
:O :rolleyes: -.-

N1n3
14-05-04, 00:30
m8 i am cc... and i do not remember these particular fights. The only fights i DO remember are the fights that i have lost.. and i do not recall losing any fair fights with the clan zerg honestly.. i know nothing i say will change your twisted mind so im not going to bother replying again.

(PS: plus im realy tired ;) )

edit: how long ago were those battles? because if it was from 3 months ago and back their is no way we lost those battles..

ahh, now I got it. Did u lost some "unfair" Fights against us ? well, however, even if u continue saying u cant remember, I can remember u at hawkins, coming first trying to get our attention, then ur clan arrived.. and lost.. and 5 mins later u died :rolleyes: I dmed and talked with u bout nc board things etc.. second wave same thing.. we moved to drakkan, killed dark there (u died next to gr, cannings tried to rezz u), went to rockshore, same story as befor. It was 0:30 at germany, so we left the op. 30 Mins later (me and someone else were still online) dark came and hacked it.

U say u lost no "fair" Fights but I dont know what u call unfair.. was it at hawkins, the tl 3 heal u got from lucky ? thats why u call the fights "unfair" and refuse to accept ur defeat ?

hey, I dont care.. we know what we've done. I still remember the angry directs from 5, 6 Darks after the battles.. "these are our primary ops, we will hack until u leave them".. no further comment needed :rolleyes:

the fights must hav been around december, I think..

coz I got a heart for ppl with ... twisted minds, I got some shots to help ur brain remembering these fights.

http://bastiman1.piranho.com/Cryptochronic%20down.jpg
http://bastiman1.piranho.com/dark%20at%20simmons.jpg
http://bastiman1.piranho.com/teh%20cannings.jpg
http://bastiman1.piranho.com/rezzed%20dark.jpg

(the webspace is a little bit strange, maybe some the pics wont work.. if anyone got 350 kb webspace for me, then we can solve this problem :( downloading should work anywayz )

got enuff shots from the fights of "the worst team possible" against FF too..

I see a lot of names and sit there thinking "who the %£)(& is that?"

happens if u leave a server for a while and return.. after 4 month playing on pluto I checked Jupiter and it looked like a new Server for me. Its awsome..

most of the "new" ppl are rerolls btw

DigestiveBiscui
14-05-04, 09:41
when will people learn that starkes was shit and noly hitt hings due to the stupidly high lib dmg? :confused:

Sigma
14-05-04, 10:47
Now, I am not one to bash or anything. But that is quite possibly the worst team ever. No offense or anything of course :wtf: :lol:http://home.tiscali.de/phobos/OMGOMGOMGKOSKOSKOSOWNED.JPG

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit - Chances are pretty high that the thread will get closed if we don't stop it.

Remember ppl, "Keep it IG" :O

Original monk
14-05-04, 11:30
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit - Chances are pretty high that the thread will get closed if we don't stop it.

Remember ppl, "Keep it IG" :O

everyone can post dead screenshots lol, not that they mean anything ...

sigma wherent you dangerklaus ? ... if ya like i post 20 dead dangerklaus screenies ... including dogtags :)

altough they dont show the ppu up youre but rezzin you every time ...

:P

if you arent dangerklaus: then yust ignore me :)

Sigma
14-05-04, 11:37

sigma wherent you dangerklaus ? ... if ya like i post 20 dead dangerklaus screenies ... including dogtags :)

altough they dont show the ppu up youre but rezzin you every time ...

:P

if you arent dangerklaus: then yust ignore me :)I AM DangerKlaus, and u know what? I couldn't care less if u got screens of my dead APU, because unlike "other" ppl, I don't care if i die

OMG OMG OGM U KEELD ME IT CAN'T BE IR TEH UBRE!!11!1one

yeah w/e :rolleyes:

btw, what's with u zoning into pp1 (ppubuffed) shooting everything with a malediction and getting owned by guards? :wtf:

Edit - btw, I'm flattered that u followed my APU around and took a screen everytime i died :lol:

Original monk
14-05-04, 11:40
when will people learn that starkes was shit and noly hitt hings due to the stupidly high lib dmg? :confused:

starkes was fun to fight with ... and when he knew he would loose to much over time he would of made sure that you became he's friend :)

starkes was very sensitive to xray cs btw :)

but that cant be compared by far with current times ...

starkes powerleveld he's PE when everyone else was still noob ... now things would of been very diffrent ... dont even think there was stealth back then ... monks where still hybrids ... and more of that fun stuff ...

places he was hanging out he couldnt anymore now because of the millions of guards everywhere ...

starkes is uncomparable with the current situation

but hes a funny guy and fun to fight with :)

good times

edit to my friend dangerklaus: hehe i knew it was you :) and i cant buff my tank with ppubuffs :/ ppu and tank are at the same account :) but youre right about the guards :) they seem very sensitive when they get hit a teenylittlebit with some splashdamage :/ then i dont know if its worse or better then the copbots that used to be there ...

i do use my apu to storm into PP .. lame he :P

i dont follow you around btw, i got loads of screens of you tough (im a photographer irl ), colected over time ... not that it means anything like i told ya ... yust to say that it has no use postin a dead person screenie..

and ya dont have to go OMG OMG on me lol, for a moment i tought it was youre little sister posting :eek: , you can talk normal to me tough :)

anyway have fun playing dangerklaus and i hope to meet you soon in PP :) its been so long ago :)

ezza
14-05-04, 12:01
he was good at what he done(pking nibs) but tbh style and helmet73 were both better

oh and Rith, Instinct deleted his tank or left game?!?!?

N1n3
14-05-04, 12:07

rite click + download, and u can see the shots.. :rolleyes: looks like sigma can see them too.

Btw, one of the best teams ever was LR on Jupiter.. 2 oldskool Hybrids and 2 Tanks dealing with 10, 15, 20 ppl in seconds..

ezza
14-05-04, 12:09
rite click + download, and u can see the shots.. :rolleyes: looks like sigma can see them too.

Btw, one of the best teams ever was LR on Jupiter.. 2 oldskool Hybrids and 2 Tanks dealing with 10, 15, 20 ppl in seconds..

2 old school hybrids proberly could of done that without the tanks

N1n3
14-05-04, 12:11
2 old school hybrids proberly could of done that without the tanks

not with 7, 8 Hybrids on enemies side..

http://home.arcor.de/bratzekopp/teh%20cannings.jpg

http://home.arcor.de/bratzekopp/Cry...onic%20down.jpg

http://home.arcor.de/bratzekopp/dark%20at%20simmons.jpg

http://home.arcor.de/bratzekopp/rezzed%20dark.jpg

new webspace

Original monk
14-05-04, 12:15

? what ya talking about rofl

i responded cause i dont like rolleyes in advance :)

but i dunno what you talking about ... where you there with us in PP or sumthing, dunno ?

anyway enjoy postin :)

Sigma
14-05-04, 12:15
[...]anyway have fun playing dangerklaus and i hope to meet you soon in PP :) its been so long ago :)
FYI I stoped playing over a month ago -.-

ezza
14-05-04, 12:16
nibbish

Original monk
14-05-04, 12:18

:/ pitty, being serieus btw

@ nine: now i noticed yeah :) you posted some screens above that but i hadnt even noticed that :) my fault ... i was actually whining on sigma :P so never mind mate :)

Clownst0pper
14-05-04, 12:19
was fucking classic days when hybrids were around.

Just walking terminantors, id see one on my Pe, have a good 2 hits, and die, lol :lol:

I always found them amusing, cos there were so few, yet those few could swing an entire server on its head ;)

ezza
14-05-04, 12:21
was fucking classic days when hybrids were around.

Just walking terminantors, id see one on my Pe, have a good 2 hits, and die, lol :lol:

I always found them amusing, cos there were so few, yet those few could swing an entire server on its head ;)

hah ya, i remember going to pk at cycrow, killed a few ND tanks Pes what not, then out pops Soulcutter, i start attacking, then over the next 5 seconds i get pounded into the ground :lol:

Clownst0pper
14-05-04, 12:23
hah ya, i remember going to pk at cycrow, killed a few ND tanks Pes what not, then out pops Soulcutter, i start attacking, then over the next 5 seconds i get pounded into the ground :lol:

I remember when catharsis sanctum was released, and zX got one pretty much straight away (good job i was friends with him)

Off we went to cycrow, and i sat and watched, he massacred about 20 people on his own, so funny.

Holy catharsis sanctum APU with holy buffs and holy heal, good times :lol:

Sigma
14-05-04, 12:25
nibbish
I know, dunno why I stayed that long -.-

Lafiel
14-05-04, 12:48
ahh, now I got it. Did u lost some "unfair" Fights against us ? well, however, even if u continue saying u cant remember, I can remember u at hawkins, coming first trying to get our attention, then ur clan arrived.. and lost.. and 5 mins later u died :rolleyes: I dmed and talked with u bout nc board things etc.. second wave same thing.. we moved to drakkan, killed dark there (u died next to gr, cannings tried to rezz u), went to rockshore, same story as befor. It was 0:30 at germany, so we left the op. 30 Mins later (me and someone else were still online) dark came and hacked it.

U say u lost no "fair" Fights but I dont know what u call unfair.. was it at hawkins, the tl 3 heal u got from lucky ? thats why u call the fights "unfair" and refuse to accept ur defeat ?

hey, I dont care.. we know what we've done. I still remember the angry directs from 5, 6 Darks after the battles.. "these are our primary ops, we will hack until u leave them".. no further comment needed :rolleyes:

the fights must hav been around december, I think..

coz I got a heart for ppl with ... twisted minds, I got some shots to help ur brain remembering these fights.

http://bastiman1.piranho.com/Cryptochronic%20down.jpg
http://bastiman1.piranho.com/dark%20at%20simmons.jpg
http://bastiman1.piranho.com/teh%20cannings.jpg
http://bastiman1.piranho.com/rezzed%20dark.jpg

(the webspace is a little bit strange, maybe some the pics wont work.. if anyone got 350 kb webspace for me, then we can solve this problem :( downloading should work anywayz )

got enuff shots from the fights of "the worst team possible" against FF too..

happens if u leave a server for a while and return.. after 4 month playing on pluto I checked Jupiter and it looked like a new Server for me. Its awsome..

most of the "new" ppl are rerolls btw

lol whatever man i honestly do not remember those fights... maybe someone was on my character? but anyway GG

Freaky Fryd
14-05-04, 12:48
Server: Pluto
PPUs: Ghandiswrath, Carinth, Mayze
APUs: Fucknut, Stig, Comie Hol, ShadowDancer
Tanks: Rento Webex, Kayne
PEs: KramerTheWeird, Bladepoint
Spies: Kurai, FN

I picked my list purely by skill I've seen...not by attitudes or personalities...
;)
I also probably forgot a couple people that I would really want on the list, but my memory sucks...

Some examples & explanations of my choices:

- Fucknut & Ghandiswrath took down 15 members of an enemy clan in a matter of minutes. They took them all down before any of us could even get there for the fight...

- Fucknut has been the only APU at OP fights before, with no PPU, where we were outnumbered, where he killed multiple people, and still survived...
He would do PK runs by himself, and when he used his hover he would kill countless people without leaving the zone...he'd just wait for more enemy clan members to show up and kill them too...

- Ghandiswrath is a work of art...the one time, I counted (while sniping) a group of 12 people chasing him around a zone, including 3 APUs and 2 PPUs. He was getting debuffed and was rebuffing so quickly, at some points he was just casting the deflector as his newly-cast shelter was disappearing...

- Stig & I (on a PPU) were levelling when a PPU, an APU and a tank showed up. We were all fully buffed (both us and them.) They stood there for a moment, then the tank hit me, while the ppu damage boosted Stig and the APU slammed him. I damage boosted the 3 enemies, went to hit Stig with another heal and saw him drop. I jumped on my hover and took off to rebuff (I'm crappy as a PPU, seriously...)
Rebuffed, came back to get the belt and saw Stig standing over the 3 bodies - WTF?
In reality, it was their APU that dropped, at which point I apparently abandoned Stig...who took down the PPU and the tank and still had over half his health left afterwards...

- Mayze and Stig would go on rampages and kill many, many, many people. Back when CRP, MB and various other zones had at least 5-10 people in it at all hours of the day. They were a VERY power team. If only AO hadn't captured their interest... :(

- Carinth had timing down perfectly and survived ridiculous numbers of us attacking him, multiple times, in multiple fights...the bastard... ;)

- Comie Hol just survived way too many times when he shouldn't have, and killed a lot more people than he should of, way too many times...

- ShadowDancer would survive stupid odds and ridiculous damage and still kill way too many people...nevermind his drive-bys with his damn hovertech!

- Rento & Kayne have both taken down way too many people with little/no assistance and many a time with ridiculous odds. It's just wrong when we've piled on Kayne like we would a PPU and he still shrugs us off...then kills us...

- Kramer & Bladepoint were both great all around...getting in unseen and killing quickly...face to face fights/duels...even sniping...lots of very skilled takedowns...

- Kurai, just because he could survive for literally HOURS, killing multiple people, and rarely ever even letting one of us see him on our local list...

- FN is one of the best droners I've been in battle with or even against. Great at hiding, taking down any type of player (even PPUs), and even getting away on the rare chance his 'meat-sac' gets attacked. I've even seen him unstealth, in the open, on the local list of his enemy and still take down a couple people before having to stealth away...

ZoomZoom
14-05-04, 12:54
o dear there is something wrong with you :eek:

you all have missed out the best tank j0rz.tnk :(

Original monk
14-05-04, 13:03
you all have missed out the best tank j0rz.tnk :(

true ... i fighted jorz alot ... i was capped and he wasnt back then ... and i must say it was a pain even hurting em lol, he's very fast and has an extremely nice aim, probably due to he's previous fps experiences in CS where he was in a very nice clan.

fun fighting him and he's a good guy

greets

B.A-Baracus
14-05-04, 15:52
Ok this thread now seems off topic but hey since its off topic let me just say Nin or what ever the fuck your name is, I have never even heard of you and rarly heard anything of your small time clan I cant even think of the members who are in it cause its such a joke, I know more SXR then zerg and we all know how bad SXR is. Wow you killed some dark at an op fight GOOD JOB who the fuck hasnt. WOW YOU KILLED CANNINGS LETS CELEBRATE! your a moron, I dont like dark everyone knows that but for some reason after reading your post I dont like you eaither and I dont even know who you are in game. You won a fight or 2 no need get on the forum and and start acting like your good, I probally have one more op fights on more severs then you could imagine.

But yeah Dream team as I posted before Really as long as I got Dank and Kayne by my side Im happy.

Promethius
14-05-04, 16:15
My OP war dream team goes to New Dawn (in the beginning). They fought well and hard. Nuff said.

-Prom

N1n3
14-05-04, 18:16
I got no problem with dark, sxr or anyone else, it just pissed me off that ppl who didnt had a slight chance to beat us, tell me now that they would "stomp on that team" and call it "the worst team possible". We fought for like 2 or 3 month on pluto and won all op fights except 4 or 5..

I didnt started the trolling.

Hey, now I know who u are! u are this poor guy (http://home.arcor.de/bratzekopp/baracus.jpg)

Never wanted to change this thread into a zerg discussion..

Sigma
14-05-04, 18:17
My OP war dream team goes to New Dawn (in the beginning). They fought well and hard. Nuff said.

-Prom
pro > ND

nuff said :p

j/k

Jest
14-05-04, 18:24
Geez N1n3 do you take a screenie after every single kill? Post one of me if you have one :lol: Though I dont even know who you are in game.

retr0n
14-05-04, 18:36
Ok this thread now seems off topic but hey since its off topic let me just say Nin or what ever the fuck your name is, I have never even heard of you and rarly heard anything of your small time clan I cant even think of the members who are in it cause its such a joke, I know more SXR then zerg and we all know how bad SXR is. Wow you killed some dark at an op fight GOOD JOB who the fuck hasnt. WOW YOU KILLED CANNINGS LETS CELEBRATE! your a moron, I dont like dark everyone knows that but for some reason after reading your post I dont like you eaither and I dont even know who you are in game. You won a fight or 2 no need get on the forum and and start acting like your good, I probally have one more op fights on more severs then you could imagine.

But yeah Dream team as I posted before Really as long as I got Dank and Kayne by my side Im happy.

<3 BA :D
i'll be on shortly (fucking exams) so we can go sex some gm's

Primate

Shadow Dancer
14-05-04, 18:38
Nin is Eric Cobalt IIRC.

N1n3
14-05-04, 18:56
Geez N1n3 do you take a screenie after every single kill? Post one of me if you have one :lol: Though I dont even know who you are in game.
^^

I use F12 very often.. btw, this wasnt a single kill, it was an apu ppu team I killed.. his m8 is somewhere around :D

MrChumble
14-05-04, 19:01
My e-penis is shrinking with each new post 8|

Does no one at all rate me (Solitaire) as a PPU worthy of mention?

I know I'm not in Polarity's league, but I'm not that utterly crap am I? Or am I O_o

Here's my list, which is generally biased towards people I fight with/against regularly:

PPU: Squirrel (handled by either Xer or Gohan, easily one of the best PPUs on pluto and utterly underrated, which is fine, because it means people target him less).
APU: Nemesis_2k. Don't get me wrong, I hate the guy, but he is a good APU.
Pistol PE: ^()n()z- before he rerolled to tank like a complete nubbin.
Rifle PE: I don't know many, so I'll say Barak :p
Pistol Spy: Bootes - just awesome.
Rifle Spy: Generally any DS rifle spy.
Droner Spy: Rosy Eastmoor. Yeah I know that's self pimping, but there's not many droner spies, and Rosy was without doubt the most sneaky, annoying, campy, kami-spamming wh0re bitch ever to use a drone. Hated by just about everyone; glorious.
New Style Hybrid: KryptonitE I guess, but mostly due to a complete lack of competition.
Melee Tank: SiRoX I hate you.
HC Tank: They're all the same. Whichever one has the luck of shots actually hitting will emerge triumphant. Masta killa, El Barto, Shugo Chan, Escape (when not being a dumb fucker and using rifles etc)...endless list really.

Carinth
14-05-04, 19:08
Server: Pluto
- ShadowDancer would survive stupid odds and ridiculous damage and still kill way too many people...nevermind his drive-bys with his damn hovertech!

- Kramer & Bladepoint were both great all around...getting in unseen and killing quickly...face to face fights/duels...even sniping...lots of very skilled takedowns...

Most APU's learn to fight with a PPU, they're at their best when they have their own PPU following them around. Shadow on the other hand fights on his own, even when he's got a PPU with him. He's the sneakiest APU I've ever come accross, which works against him sometimes. Our PPU's don't notice him and he doesn't get buffed half the time. We could have 3 PPU's busily buffing and healing the team, but somehow none of us would see him standing right by us asking for buffs. It's not suprising he's made nearly everyone's APU list in this thread, for Pluto that is.

Kramer was our stealth hunter, which most of us gave up doing a while ago. Rather then half the clan spread around lookin for the one darn stealthing spy, we just send Kramer after them. Much of my problems with stealth come from facing an enemy in which half of them stealth away from you ; )

re Zerg: I didn't wanna further derail this thread, but you need to stop acting as if all of Pluto was at your feet. Due to timezone differences you prolly fought most of us at our weakest. I kept track of who controlled what ops for quite a while and I never recall any Zerg presence, aside from a blip here or there. To me, Zerg was one of many small clans that had a beef with the big clans. They often banded together to fight us. Soemtimes they'd outnumber us and win, other times we'd demolish them. You seem to be the only one that remembers Zerg dominating all the big clans.

re Sol: I don't remember seeing you fight very often, Sol. Could be due to timezone differences and my inactivity later on. Plus you know I have a bias against tradeskiller ppu's ; D

RuButt
14-05-04, 19:36
rith: instinct & Starkes aint good =P

2 screens, from back when hybrids _OWNED_

oh yeah, i (PPU) used storebought blessed shelter, holy parashock beam, holy deflector & holy heal. And the APU used a found 0 slot Chaos Queen Flameavalanche.

http://server5.uploadit.org/files/RuButt-deaddia8lo.jpg

http://server5.uploadit.org/files/RuButt-deadspeed12.jpg

D:

Original monk
14-05-04, 19:39
rith: instinct & Starkes aint good =P

2 screens, from back when hybrids _OWNED_

oh yeah, i (PPU) used storebought blessed shelter, holy parashock beam, holy deflector & holy heal. And the APU used a found 0 slot Chaos Queen Flameavalanche.

D:

o ooh,

its contagious :P now everyone starts to dig up he's old screenie's :)

Siguršur
14-05-04, 19:57
PPU....... Eledbrant .. Nickness.. Infective

Tank.......-=othello=-.. Darkh..." 2fast 4 u " .. and some dude inn the chran clan " lost souls " cant remember his name ( some dude that alvays used ravager) and spanke'd by dank used to be ok (but honestly I thing he lost it) and j0rztnk

APU ... this E' dude was doing ok with 2 ppu's inn his arse and B0bes and stoned are alright when they get buffs

PE .... Rebel with a cause ..... Diasuki.....and digestive is alright aswell and (bone chruser) was da ,man when he played...

SPY.... Vanas was alright when he played.. Divide is alright too... and Zyccy the beast is not bad with the ROG... not posting any droners cause I hate them all

RuButt
14-05-04, 20:06
o ooh,

its contagious :P now everyone starts to dig up he's old screenie's :)

ive been saving thoose screens for a good while ;)

it did end up with soulcutter and loads of tanks hunting us out of there.. but hey, we got 2 uber hybrids and we survived ^^

BUT before soulcutter "owned" us, we owned him - he ran away, and came back with different spells... but that round wasnt finished, as the tanks interupted us.. but im sure that we would have owned again! ;)

Jest
14-05-04, 20:15
My e-penis is shrinking with each new post 8|

Does no one at all rate me (Solitaire) as a PPU worthy of mention? Nah you are a good PPU. Tbh there are very few PPUs that stand out and are worthy of mention. I dont even know if Im one of them (yet :p). You are the only good PPU in CiX that I can think of but Id definitely put you in the top ten on the server. As far as PPUs go, DoY surprisingly has a good PPU as well but I doubt many people would know that. Thats the thing though you never know how good any one is if you dont fight with/against them. Take DarK for example, I have no idea how good any of them are so I wouldnt mention them, because I simply have no idea one way or the other. As CM you are only fighting BD and TG so only those people would mention you. ;)

petek480
14-05-04, 20:30
As CM you are only fighting BD and TG so only those people would mention you. ;)
I wouldn't, he's a noob. Everytime Alex and I kill him he bitches and whines saying we're noob killers.

Revslad
14-05-04, 20:56
http://server5.uploadit.org/files/RuButt-deadspeed12.jpg

D:

your just way too evil :(

but for my opp team i would havvee...

ppu : Me , eled , twist3d and clur
apu: devils grace. Red moon Furious styles(if i had 2 heads and 4 arms)
tanks: smok3d, j0rz, dont mess
spies: 3 that can hack :p

havent thaught too hard about my team but id definetly need more apus and such jus trying to think who i would have ;)

there ye are :)

MrChumble
14-05-04, 21:28
I wouldn't, he's a noob. Everytime Alex and I kill him he bitches and whines saying we're noob killers.

You've never killed my PPU.

I do bow to the skill you used to kill my all resist PSI PE though. :D

Shadow Dancer
14-05-04, 21:35
Typhon Orator is the best PPU on pluto atm. Better even than Polarity was IMO.

Too bad he acts like............well nvm, I don't want to get edited. :p

Possessed
14-05-04, 22:55
You've never killed my PPU.

I do bow to the skill you used to kill my all resist PSI PE though. :D

I remember killing your PPU.

MrChumble
14-05-04, 23:50
I remember killing your PPU.

I've no idea who you are O_o

My PPU dies regularly, just not to Pete & Alex :)

RuButt
14-05-04, 23:54
your just way too evil :(

there, there, i got alot of other pics with u in them.. that are more evil ;) - and hey, i did call you "uber" =P

Possessed
15-05-04, 00:02
<----- Kyle. Didn't we kill you during a fight thingy over a op one time?

MrChumble
15-05-04, 00:12
<----- Kyle. Didn't we kill you during a fight thingy over a op one time?

Define we. I haven't seen Alex on for months, or Pete outside Plaza3. I suppose it's possible I died during an OP war...that does tend to happen.

In the sense Pete meant it - ie him and Alex come up and gank my noobie ass - I don't think that's happened since I stopped being a noobie :p

Anyways off to bed. I guess this is pretty close to a keep it in game so I'd better go before I start ranting :D

retr0n
15-05-04, 02:16
even though i haven't seen him in quite a while, i have to admit, Cannings is
_the_ fucking best PPU i've ever seen, and i'm in FF... he has some leet
f u c k i n g skills... respect goes there

ZoomZoom
15-05-04, 02:34
true ... i fighted jorz alot ... i was capped and he wasnt back then ... and i must say it was a pain even hurting em lol, he's very fast and has an extremely nice aim, probably due to he's previous fps experiences in CS where he was in a very nice clan.

fun fighting him and he's a good guy

greets

you know his my sex muffin :rolleyes:

DigestiveBiscui
16-05-04, 20:34
2fast 4 u

never ever sen him fight without a ppu up his arse

stoned are alright when they get buffs

sums it all up tbh, anyone with a ppu = good lol

jiga
16-05-04, 23:34
PPU: Eled
APU: me b4 i lommed to ppu
PE: Rebel with a cause
Spy: Crackitakk
Tank: j0rz

Gohei
17-05-04, 13:30
PPU: Harvey Birdman, Daigotsu
APU: none....
Tanks: j0rz, Kayne
PE: Rebel, X-rated
Spys: Isa, Abner

N1n3
17-05-04, 13:40
Spys: Isa, Abner

Impossible.. cant team with taht nib :eek:

/Abner

Gohei
17-05-04, 13:43

/Abner

MY DREAMTEAM! You do what i tell you :mad:

N1n3
17-05-04, 13:43
MY DREAMTEAM! You do what i tell you :mad:

yes, mylord -.-

Clownst0pper
17-05-04, 15:50

/Abner

U know id win in a fight, Why? cos I can stealth, ur sack is more vulnerable than a babeh in a pram ;) :lol:

Promethius
19-05-04, 18:47
Seeing all those screenies and bringing back old memories makes me want to play again :p .

eh maybe i'll return.

P.S. old hybrids were the most fun

-Prom

shrubbery
19-05-04, 22:10
Mobs: Turret , Turret , Turret , Stun , Stun , Turret , Turret , Turret.

Monks: PPU for Parashock and DMG Boost, APU for Debuff of Parashocked.

Now that's a team, only 2 players also. If you die to mobs, you suck! :lol:

Xiphias
20-05-04, 00:23
I've no idea who you are O_o

My PPU dies regularly, just not to Pete & Alex :)

yeah we killed solitiare, it was system shock against cix... pete and kyle was there... just not alex :D

MrChumble
20-05-04, 01:09
yeah we killed solitiare, it was system shock against cix... pete and kyle was there... just not alex :D

Hi Descent. Stop hiding behind that silly nick :p

Bleh. Take it in game. If you kill me you win a cookie and you get to tell all your friends about it. I never claimed to be a survive-at-all-costs PPU...I watch out for my teammates and do what I can for them. Unfortunately that sometimes means I'm unbuffed and get ganked :lol:

40$Poser
20-05-04, 01:13

hmm I'd toss in a grim chaser with the mobs, just for that extra 'lameness'

Otherwise everything seems in order there.

N1n3
20-05-04, 01:24
U know id win in a fight, Why? cos I can stealth, ur sack is more vulnerable than a babeh in a pram ;) :lol:

pff lol, I can drive Tanks and repair my drones so stfu :wtf: :o

Candaman
20-05-04, 02:15

sounds like ff

LEFF > NIN3

DigestiveBiscui
20-05-04, 08:48

no, really - thats the sad thing, they do it no matter waht

take for example, the other day - we log on to see again, they take ops over night, so we start taking them back

out of the 11+ online, after about 5 ops we get a whole [ edited ]of 3 (OMG GREAT) and then at northstar we find them all, but vs 10 of us we get

TG, crahn + as many turrets as you can possibly place in 1 op over and over and over

depressing really

slaughteruall
20-05-04, 14:25
no, really - thats the sad thing, they do it no matter waht

take for example, the other day - we log on to see again, they take ops over night, so we start taking them back

out of the 11+ online, after about 5 ops we get a whole [ edited ] of 3 (OMG GREAT) and then at northstar we find them all, but vs 10 of us we get

TG, crahn + as many turrets as you can possibly place in 1 op over and over and over

depressing really

Yeah i ran into that yesterday with some TG stealth turret droping whore's. Nothing like PPU/APU/melee tank fighting against 2 PE's/PPU/2 APU's/ and about 9 turrets. Especially when i stealth dropped a circle of turrets around me. It's getting pretty bad with certain factions.

Slaughter

RuButt
20-05-04, 15:22
Seeing all those screenies and bringing back old memories makes me want to play again :p .

eh maybe i'll return.

P.S. old hybrids were the most fun

-Prom

they were loads of fun, the nerfage was to hard imo.. =/

Promethius
20-05-04, 16:13
they were loads of fun, the nerfage was to hard imo.. =/

Yea it was but then the kami hybrids...although they now did more dmg than the old hybrids but there defense was greatly weakened. But still loads of fun to not have to rely on another char for playing a monk. Then they got nurfed into the ground. i haven't touched my monk yet.

-Prom

Sigma
20-05-04, 16:29
Yeah i ran into that yesterday with some TG stealth turret droping whore's. Nothing like PPU/APU/melee tank fighting against 2 PE's/PPU/2 APU's/ and about 9 turrets. Especially when i stealth dropped a circle of turrets around me. It's getting pretty bad with certain factions.

SlaughterLOL, I never thought I would see something like that, TT whining about turretdropping in an opfight :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

prizeless

slaughteruall
20-05-04, 18:40
LOL, I never thought I would see something like that, TT whining about turretdropping in an opfight :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

prizeless

Your right we used to drop alot of turrets when we got zerged really helps even the odds (well push them in our favour). But we never stealth dropped turrets. Not like certain people do at every fight.

Slaughter

Freeejumper
20-05-04, 18:51
my team would be : PPU : a gimped pe using drugs so he can use blessed heal and rez ...
APU : ofcuz an apu pe
TANK : h-c pe
Pe : rilfe / pistol pe
Spy : Pe drugging up to antiradiation suit

Sigma
21-05-04, 03:37
Your right we used to drop alot of turrets when we got zerged[...]
:rolleyes:

But we never stealth dropped turrets.[...]
your clan DID

P.S.: LOL, prizeless again. TT talking about getting zerged :lol:

Tupac
21-05-04, 04:33
my team would be : PPU : a gimped pe using drugs so he can use blessed heal and rez ...
APU : ofcuz an apu pe
TANK : h-c pe
Pe : rilfe / pistol pe
Spy : Pe drugging up to antiradiation suit

make sure ur heal doesnt break :)

Jesterthegreat
22-05-04, 03:02
Uranus:

PPU: Skuld / El Jimben

APU: SkuId / CoId

PE: Xantor / N1njam4n / Evil Ryko / Revengers Eye

Spy: Kid Brainiac / Chicken Legs! (me)

Tank: Slutsumi / Bi0Ch!mP / Naimex

delete as appropriate :p

indeed alot of these are my clannies... but my clannies are the people i have seen fight most, and know their skills best. there are a few (clan) enemies on the list... there are more people i would hapily fight alongside, but these would be first choice

Darkborg
22-05-04, 03:27

lol Zerg did Kill alotta people on pluto correct.
you raided a OP killed 3 or 4 and then RAN like NOONE i ever saw before......Meep meeep i think is a fitting comment.
In the few OP fights i ever attended with you guys we lost 1 ONE FFs learn to count. you guys had one op The reason you couldnt hold it was because as soon as you got it everybody in FF ( and i think Dark too) went Hey the bitches has an OP WE can get to fight em now and would charge in.
Heck i even remember an attack (not entirely sure if it was you guys but) en Route we ran into a Dark force im guessing they were heading for you as well.

Zerg Raided end of story. Ambushed everyone and didnt take the real fight. i mostly remember eric cobalt for running into cyc ug with 2 ppus, Killing my PE and a spy researching. When people came to fight... whaddaya know they had left. If thats what you guys called owning ...... ok then i can see it, otherwise naaaaa.

Xantor is a great PE on Heavy Drugs. Not someone id use in a OP team though

Jesterthegreat
22-05-04, 03:34

as i said... people in my clan i know their strengths / weaknesses... and i know how they fight in an OP war

other people i just know from general combat (hell, lets be honest... PP1 :p) and although Xantor does pop a fair few drugs (and constantly has to leave fights to lose flash) he is still damned good IMO.

anyways all my chars are 10-20 levels off capping mainskills so i doubt i would be in any "dream op war force", however certain people on Uranus have begun to check the skies when fighting NCAT...

one friend (in an enemy clan) said i should have my own title "Evil droner bastard" or something... my memory sucks :p

tbh, i am 100% satisfied with the team we generally have:

PPU: Skuld / Gerald (something... damn i forgot his surname)

APU: SkuId / Project Blue / CoId

Tank: TheJester / Slutsumi / Bi0cH!mP

PE: Evil Ryko / N1njamAn / Wayne

Spy: Chicken Legs! (me)

of course some of these are alts and we wouldnt have all of these at once... kinda a pick 'n mix

N1n3
22-05-04, 12:04
lol Zerg did Kill alotta people on pluto correct.
you raided a OP killed 3 or 4 and then RAN like NOONE i ever saw before......Meep meeep i think is a fitting comment.
In the few OP fights i ever attended with you guys we lost 1 ONE FFs learn to count. you guys had one op The reason you couldnt hold it was because as soon as you got it everybody in FF ( and i think Dark too) went Hey the bitches has an OP WE can get to fight em now and would charge in.
Heck i even remember an attack (not entirely sure if it was you guys but) en Route we ran into a Dark force im guessing they were heading for you as well.

? we raided OPs like tezla and cycrow, rite. But mainly we fought at OPs to HOLD them.. but if u got a completely german clan ,then u cant hold them 24/7. Dark and FF rehacked the OPs after we went to bed. Both Clans cant say we killed 3 or 4 ppl and then left roflfl.. check page 10 or 11, there are some shots, and I got the same shots from fights at simmons against FF, who won after 2 weeks fighting us 2 Fights. And we fought them at simmons 3 - 4 times every day.

Zerg Raided end of story. Ambushed everyone and didnt take the real fight. i mostly remember eric cobalt for running into cyc ug with 2 ppus, Killing my PE and a spy researching. When people came to fight... whaddaya know they had left. If thats what you guys called owning ...... ok then i can see it, otherwise naaaaa.

Lies. Im eric Cobalt. the last time we raided cycrow is one week ago or so.. we killed 7 FF (2 ppus, 3 apus, pe, spy), and waited for like 10 Mins. No one came. so we left. btw, it isnt possible to ran into an UG from an enemy OP. Selfown?

And hes ZERG ofc. Maybe u should talk with him bout zerg fights on pluto.. He will tell u exactly the same.

Samhain
22-05-04, 12:11
pfft, I gave Alton Money his resist setup, and Divide died to my spy 1 1/2 times, half because he ran away the first time, chatted to me for a bit, then came back and faced the music.

n3m
22-05-04, 12:13
pfft, I gave Alton Money his resist setupactually alton only won because he froze me
(on my tank with xray cs)

N1n3
22-05-04, 12:14
everyone says divide is such a great spy.. never saw him befor :wtf: I only remember kurai pissing us of in every OP Fight with his stealth+snipe kombination ;)

Samhain
22-05-04, 12:14
hmm, well, are you around for a duel?

Divide
22-05-04, 12:26
pfft, I gave Alton Money his resist setup, and Divide died to my spy 1 1/2 times, half because he ran away the first time, chatted to me for a bit, then came back and faced the music.

err who are you again?
edit: Im not saying I cant be beat, it has happened many times before... but if you are a pistol spy its kind of a bullshit argument anyway, as the exe/rolh/slasher are all overpowered.

Dont Mess
22-05-04, 13:06
err who are you again?
edit: Im not saying I cant be beat, it has happened many times before... but if you are a pistol spy its kind of a bullshit argument anyway, as the exe/rolh/slasher are all overpowered.

true i killed u div on my pistol spy me with slasher and u with fl (i had like 2 health left tho) and i can now admit my spy simpy sucks and i won by pure luck. seen as my con setup is shit and i cant even use shelter coz im pure barter its obvious that slasher is very strong, it dont need a nerf it just needs a tl boost to tl 116-118

Samhain
22-05-04, 13:26
I'm Dave Insurgent.

I killed you with my x-ray executioner. I'd say that's a fair trade off for the overpowered-ness of it.

[edit] Wasn't trying to diss you Divide, I think I was at < 15% health when you dropped, but still, I wanna be on someone's dream team list :(

Dargeshaad
22-05-04, 13:57
FL spy > all :D

Jesterthegreat
22-05-04, 16:24
FL spy > all :D

FL accuracy < all :D

N1n3
22-05-04, 16:44
Me > both of u?

/Abner

Jesterthegreat
22-05-04, 16:46
Me > both of u?

/Abner

if you happen to play Uranus i would love to test that... but lets not turn this into an Ego thread :)

(and no... i am far from the best. i no longer have any capped chars - i cap them and get bored, then reroll. i have done this since i started in beta 3)

N1n3
22-05-04, 16:48
Sorry, never played on Uranus. But I know some uTs nibs there ;)

Jesterthegreat
22-05-04, 16:50
Sorry, never played on Uranus. But I know some uTs nibs there ;)
not many people do play uranus these days...

you learn to deal with it :)

anyho when i cap my spy (when... lol) i will consider what weapon line to use ultimatly.

but for now i am a Raptor whore. all your ops are belong to me... no class is safe :)

LEFF|pm
22-05-04, 17:17
(<--- uranus)
spy : dont know any good spys, maybe chickenlegs as droner and...me
ppu : Timpa1, Skuld
Tank (HC): Timpa, *--[grim]--*, powerpunsh
pe : frube
apu : Acheron
tank (MC): dont know any active melee tanks but me, so...me again -.-

/Eric Cryton aka Shift

Jesterthegreat
22-05-04, 17:29
(<--- uranus)
spy : dont know any good spys, maybe chickenlegs as droner and...me
ppu : Timpa1, Skuld
Tank (HC): Timpa, *--[grim]--*, powerpunsh
pe : frube
apu : Acheron
tank (MC): dont know any active melee tanks but me, so...me again -.-

/Eric Cryton aka Shift

Eric Cryton... your FAnG?

wow i did not know that haha... i was gonna be in the "not quite FAnG" that was being setup on www.Furious-Angels.com but i couldnt handle playin a german server and not knowin a word of german :)

NC Junkie (or indeed... Chicken Legs!)

N1n3
22-05-04, 18:16
na i'm not, dont really like FAnG, my bro is LEFF and i dont have an own acc so i have to post with his or with this one, my other bro's acc ^^

/Eric

*back tp topic -.- *

Divide
22-05-04, 20:59
I'm Dave Insurgent.

I killed you with my x-ray executioner. I'd say that's a fair trade off for the overpowered-ness of it.

[edit] Wasn't trying to diss you Divide, I think I was at < 15% health when you dropped, but still, I wanna be on someone's dream team list :(

Dave. You fought my tank, not my spy for 1. Number 2-- if anyone else uses "I used xray on you so ner-ner" Im going to fucking lose it. Xray does minimally less damage to me than fire. Just like any other spy who has a clue how to set up con.

XRAY AMMO IS NOT A FUCKING EXCUSE

If you say you can beat my spy-- at least make sure you have fought him

edit: oh, and my cs is xray to boot.

Tupac
22-05-04, 21:17
Uranus

PPU: Skuld, Gerald Tarrant, Timpa 1
APU: SkuId, Project Blue, Hitomi
Tanks: Slutsumi (when im on him ^^) not seen many decent ones yet not saying im the best but I just havent seen many great ones maybe cos its ze monk o cron
PE's: XaNToR, Revengers eye, Evil Ryoko

Samhain
22-05-04, 23:30
Dave. You fought my tank, not my spy for 1. Number 2-- if anyone else uses "I used xray on you so ner-ner" Im going to fucking lose it. Xray does minimally less damage to me than fire. Just like any other spy who has a clue how to set up con.

XRAY AMMO IS NOT A FUCKING EXCUSE

If you say you can beat my spy-- at least make sure you have fought him

edit: oh, and my cs is xray to boot.

No, I fought your spy at Cycrow. You attacked me, we fought, then you ran off, complained about buffs running off (funny, talking about excuses now) and then after chatting about some things, you came back and died. At the time you were being a good sport about it... but, I'm sure you'll choose to remember history in whichever way is more convenient, just like all the "omg 1337" players. I mean, I guess I fought your tank, who happened to be wearing what, an anti radiation suit? And your tanks name is Divide too? Or Maybe I just misread and this rifle using anti-radiation tank was d1v1de or something.

[edit]

Oh, and I forgot about the logicality between saying "all high TL weapons of this class are overpowered, so if you beat me, ner ner" and then criticizing someone for saying "the ammo mod type I used was the one you should resist best or at least 99% of spies will resist more than others". Yes. I resist fire/enr almost as much as x-ray, but no matter which spy I see, as long as he's got PA on, he's going to be resisting x-ray, whereas enr/fir resists are going to vary. I'm not saying I am superman for beating you with x-ray. I'm just saying there's a statistical likelyhood that other ammo mods would have done more, that's not a guarentee, but of course exception makes the rule now doesn't it. Not only that, but you did run away the first time so you could rebuff, and you saw which weapons I was using, so if my weapons are so overpowered then you should have left it at that. But no, instead you came back to attack, that way you can go "haha owned" if you kill someone with the "overpowered" weapons, yet if you lose, well, you have your scapegoat all set up. It's almost the same as people going "well, I'm a bit rusty..." when they start playing a game. If they win? They look that much better...

ZoomZoom
22-05-04, 23:51
led nib opening trade in op fight > all ;)

nerf ctrl + T

Shadow Dancer
23-05-04, 01:02
It's almost the same as people going "well, I'm a bit rusty..." when they start playing a game. If they win? They look that much better...

LoL, I HATE THAT!

:D

Divide
23-05-04, 05:03
No, I fought your spy at Cycrow. You attacked me, we fought, then you ran off, complained about buffs running off (funny, talking about excuses now) and then after chatting about some things, you came back and died. At the time you were being a good sport about it... but, I'm sure you'll choose to remember history in whichever way is more convenient, just like all the "omg 1337" players. I mean, I guess I fought your tank, who happened to be wearing what, an anti radiation suit? And your tanks name is Divide too? Or Maybe I just misread and this rifle using anti-radiation tank was d1v1de or something.

[edit]

Oh, and I forgot about the logicality between saying "all high TL weapons of this class are overpowered, so if you beat me, ner ner" and then criticizing someone for saying "the ammo mod type I used was the one you should resist best or at least 99% of spies will resist more than others". Yes. I resist fire/enr almost as much as x-ray, but no matter which spy I see, as long as he's got PA on, he's going to be resisting x-ray, whereas enr/fir resists are going to vary. I'm not saying I am superman for beating you with x-ray. I'm just saying there's a statistical likelyhood that other ammo mods would have done more, that's not a guarentee, but of course exception makes the rule now doesn't it. Not only that, but you did run away the first time so you could rebuff, and you saw which weapons I was using, so if my weapons are so overpowered then you should have left it at that. But no, instead you came back to attack, that way you can go "haha owned" if you kill someone with the "overpowered" weapons, yet if you lose, well, you have your scapegoat all set up. It's almost the same as people going "well, I'm a bit rusty..." when they start playing a game. If they win? They look that much better...

My memory isnt selective, its shot.
Think what you want about pistols, I just dont hold pistol and rifle spies in the same esteem-- Mainly due to extremely high damage output&rof with pistols and the lack thereof with rifles.
When rifles and pistols are balanced in dmg/etc Ill yield my point of view, but for now rifles barely hold a candle to pistols.

If they would make weaponlore effect frequency on rifles, like it does with every other weapon aside psi spells, Id be happy with 0% boost in damage for rifles.

Trip
24-05-04, 21:10
Tanks: Parad0x (He's got the Copbot munchies), Anima(Just friggin awesome), Fenix (Same as anima)
PPUs: Polarity (NO ONE BEATS), Omega_res (alright i guess)
APUs: Omega_kill (cant think of anyone else)
Spies: Me (Naturally with my perfect 5 slot SH)

its ages ago, i reckon old skool NDA woulda been my choice, as in i'm talkin at the height of our awesomeness (if thats a word)

greendonkeyuk
25-05-04, 13:55
the op war team of my dream would be all the forgotten people who dont normally get picked on these "big up ur mates" threads. Ive been to 100s of opfights in the last 18 months ive played this game. In that time ive seen a lot of players who arent legendary in nc but they try their best every single time. they dont whine or moan when they die, they dont log off because its not fair, they take the shit thats thrown on trade, they take the mistakes they made in each fight and they try to learn from it. they give 110% every single time. ive had the pleasure of fighting alongside quite a number of people like that in my time and id pick 10 guys with this attitude over 10 of your uber-l337 guys any time. to the unsung heroes of neocron id like to say nice one. its people like that that made this game fun for me. its just a shame theres less of them now.

Freeejumper
25-05-04, 13:56
the op war team of my dream would be all the forgotten people who dont normally get picked on these "big up ur mates" threads. Ive been to 100s of opfights in the last 18 months ive played this game. In that time ive seen a lot of players who arent legendary in nc but they try their best every single time. they dont whine or moan when they die, they dont log off because its not fair, they take the shit thats thrown on trade, they take the mistakes they made in each fight and they try to learn from it. they give 110% every single time. ive had the pleasure of fighting alongside quite a number of people like that in my time and id pick 10 guys with this attitude over 10 of your uber-l337 guys any time. to the unsung heroes of neocron id like to say nice one. its people like that that made this game fun for me. its just a shame theres less of them now.
ah you mean silent möbius on pluto right ? :)

greendonkeyuk
25-05-04, 13:58
i dont play pluto m8, well not clanned or opfighting anyway.