PDA

View Full Version : Something I want to see with player models! ^^

Kasumi
11-05-04, 22:55
While I was playing another MMORPG(that I wont mention :)) i was sitting there looking at another female avatar sitting too.. Something I hadnt noticed before in the game but the girl looked like she was "breathing". I was impressed because I havent seen this before In a game.. Small things like this make me very happy and this is the kind of small things I would like to see models do in BDOY! I would like to see realistic movements with the models.. Things like hand gestures, "breathing", walking, eyes closing, most anything else that makes a big difference even though they are so small.. ^^

giga191
11-05-04, 23:00
While I was playing another MMORPG(that I wont mention :)) i was sitting there looking at another female avatar sitting too.. Something I hadnt noticed before in the game but the girl looked like she was "breathing". I was impressed because I havent seen this before In a game.. Small things like this make me very happy and this is the kind of small things I would like to see models do in BDOY! I would like to see realistic movements with the models.. Things like hand gestures, "breathing", walking, eyes closing, most anything else that makes a big difference even though they are so small.. ^^
I think they do breath in neocron if you look closely (their chest moves slightly to simulate the lungs expanding). I only noticed this the other day

Lexxuk
11-05-04, 23:00
Indeed, KK should impliment a realism engine, say 100 emotes, from stationary, to scratch arse, to look at watch, put in 25 emotes, 75 stationary emotes, then randomly choose 1 every 30 seconds.

Kasumi
11-05-04, 23:17
Indeed, KK should impliment a realism engine, say 100 emotes, from stationary, to scratch arse, to look at watch, put in 25 emotes, 75 stationary emotes, then randomly choose 1 every 30 seconds.
I agree! Emotes are VERY important! atleast in my opinion! but last person I said that to laughed at me! :(

amfest
11-05-04, 23:18
and then we can merge with the sims online!!! :D

Kasumi
11-05-04, 23:20
Sims Online????

Well I dont see what is wrong with Emotes and lots of them in am MMORPG if saying they are bad.. :(

amfest
11-05-04, 23:27
I was just joking .. yea I'd like alot more animations that help with RP. I recall they wanted to add eating animations and such. Would be great if when you're sitting at a table and you have a food dish in your INV and you could click use and it'll place the dish on the table in front of you and it'll actually show you eating off it. Also things like laying down on a bed. Different death poses (it sorts sucks that people all fall down when they die the same way. Would be nice to see various positions and even slumped over sitting positions.) Play dead. Dancing. Looking side to side then putting your finger in front of you mouth in a "shhh be quiet" animation. Proper crawling animation. Proper climbing ladder animations. Being able to sit on the ground anywhere. Lay on belly to fire weapon. When using alt+H instead of it being fists it will also throw in a kick and various moves to not be so boring. Block function. I guess i'm getting further away from basic RP emotes :P

Lexxuk
11-05-04, 23:28

seriously, if just the CA guards would scratch their balls sometime, 'm sure they would feel much better

amfest
11-05-04, 23:46
seriously, if just the CA guards would scratch their balls sometime, 'm sure they would feel much better
Only if i can see all your characters breathe with only one side of their chest :D then i can know every alt you could possibly have!! ;)

Yea guards do need something more. Would be funny trying to sneak past some TG guards only to see them crouching gambling .. or on occcassion maybe one falls asleep and y ou can try and sneak by. Woudl be nice to have a sneak animation that tries to move quietly to not alert hostile enemies as long as they don't see you.

SilentEye
11-05-04, 23:48

5 S.T.A.R.S.!!!

Kasumi
12-05-04, 00:06
Only if i can see all your characters breathe with only one side of their chest :D then i can know every alt you could possibly have!! ;)

Yea guards do need something more. Would be funny trying to sneak past some TG guards only to see them crouching gambling .. or on occcassion maybe one falls asleep and y ou can try and sneak by. Woudl be nice to have a sneak animation that tries to move quietly to not alert hostile enemies as long as they don't see you.
Those are actions not really emotes.. Emotes are to show emotion not sneak around.. That would be a skill need to be added.. Guard falling asleep could be an emote though.. ^^

manderf
12-05-04, 00:09
ya auto emotes would be sweet. Each fitting its own class though, like a tank would itch his pills. I dont really know what the other ones do because tanks are the best.