PDA

View Full Version : Rare Backbones

]v[ortice
11-05-04, 15:16
I want rare backbones...

They don't have to special. Only thing I want is no malus (no -values) on them. Even keep the same +values as the current ones.

Could even solve the problem of a PSI backbone by making one of those to go in with the others.

I don't want them to be parts or drops either. A nice epic would be good.

I'll fucking write an Epic if KK agrees to implement them.

Please vote and rate as you see fit.

Kasumi
11-05-04, 15:18
v[ortice']I want rare backbones...

They don't have to special. Only thing I want is no malus (no -values) on them. Even keep the same +values as the current ones.

Could even solve the problem of a PSI backbone by making one of those to go in with the others.

I don't want them to be parts or drops either. A nice epic would be good.

Please vote and rate as you see fit.Why does it have to be rare?? ^^ And if one class ask for a "rare backbone" all four would have to have one.. 3 stars for now.. ^^

I voted Maybe because I would rather see it obtained differently and not be "rare".. Epic is ok but I still would rather see a different way of obtaining it.. Maybe through a set of missions? Thats almost asmething as epic but a bit different in a few ways.. or only made with contructor btu have to get the Blueprints from somewhere.. ^^

Edit: I dont like the "rare" thing its a name that doesnt belong.. to an easy obtained item.. ^^ rare belongs to an item that there are 1 or 2 in the whole server.. ^_^

]v[ortice
11-05-04, 15:20
Why not rare?

U wanna buy new ub3r backbones in the shops?

One backbone for each class... or one of each of the existing backbones (plus a new PSI one) without the malus.

Dribble Joy
11-05-04, 15:32
In a similar vien as the 'rare' imps? (SF,SS,SRI,Core)

Gordon the gopher it.

sir retail
11-05-04, 16:24
v[ortice']

hmm.. if you could make it a nice one... then we all will love you for it..
can you give us like a taste of the story..

you should make it romantic.. like marry an TG bride. :D

]v[ortice
11-05-04, 17:55
If I write an Epic (if KK wants me bloody implants first !?!?!?) it will be a dark and engaging story of deception and intrigue.

I'm not bad at writing stuff like this.

I haven't been inspired to write anything for Neocron as yet. But I would consider it if something interesting came along by way of inspiration.