PDA

View Full Version : Warning Label on Loms please

ezza
10-05-04, 22:57
seriously you got to put some warnings on those things ive hit the loms on my tank yet again, this is gonna be about the 7 or 8th time ive lommed.

every time i get my strength capped i go and lom again.

right now sitting logged in plaza 1/2 way lommed deciding which way to lom him after i had Eled and Elemental laughing at me at a op war then my own clan laughing at me also :mad: damn them.

anyone else have a lom addiction :D

n3m
11-05-04, 11:39
lol

I keep trying to stay away from them as far as possible, they keep calling me though :(

I know Ikari has it bad, might wanna start ALOM :p

Clownst0pper
11-05-04, 11:43
Dude, me u and blade are the lom kings, the only reason I lom is because there is nothing else to do, and when my chars become uncapped, it gives me something to do!

Hell, ill come and join u in plaza 2 now, as im loming ikari :lol:

Original monk
11-05-04, 11:48
what are ya doing ? back to mellee ?

my tank is a hybridtank now since recently, with kami ... i still have to lom some HC away so i can cap all them mellee

cant wait till the melleepatch :)

and ok, its sucks cause with 3 malshots or 3 HLhits im dead, but its so fun being a hybridtank again like in the old days :P

+ when youre running around with youre thunderbolt and some nib drops by and attack you then ya start wacking on em with a DG or a PoB ... but thats not the fun part ... fun part is the guys face when he's on 100 hp and woops a cs pops out to wack em in 1 shot :-D

but actually it sucks cause ya have less defense for energy and pierce then a spy :/

but its fun, and thats the most important, altough the re-poking everytime isnt fun :P

ezza
11-05-04, 12:05
ya at least i aint the only one then, and ya i was lomming to melee got 1/2 way, started to think hmm should i...

eventually i decided to continue to lom to melee.

and ya im kinda the same clown, everytime i cap i lom so its proberly the same gives me something to do, since i only really enjoy playing tank

SorkZmok
11-05-04, 12:12
I dont lom when i cap one of my skills, im lomming all the time actually. Leveling up another spy atm, hes rank /45 or so now, i already lommed away some p-c, then some t-c, then some agl, lommed away some hlt, 5 points or transport and some por also. Oh and some construct cause i had to mod a rare gun and couldnt find a constructor to trust, so i just did it myself. Soon ill level up psi, have to lom away ppw then when i got enough psu so i can use shelter. :)

And thats how i do it all the time. :lol: :lol:

P4mp3rk3
11-05-04, 12:23
crahn reference removed as aparently its trolling :(

lmao!! :lol: geez, THAT was trolling?

and no I don't lom much, I've never had a capped character :(

ezza
11-05-04, 12:27
lol so niddy says, im still mistifyed by it, but aint gonna start a argument over it, i think the members of crahn know how i feel from my outbursts on faction and on the ingame forum :lol:

Dr. Laura Snyder
11-05-04, 12:35
We at ProtoPharm will considering adding the following label to all LOM packages, most likely in large easy to read letters, so that even those of the Gamma Plus genetic strain should not have too much trouble reading it.

"Repeated use of Loss of Memory Pills (From now on referred to as LOMs) may cause: Loss of memory, permanent loss of memory, brain damage, mutations, rashes, flu, common colds, loss of sex appeal, gain of sex appeal, disturbing dreams, impotency, potency, boredom, excitement, sights of pink elephants, dependancy and change of personality.
LOMs are not to be used by those with heart conditions, pregnant women and the synaptically impaired.
LOMs may or may not contain traces of nuts."

Note that if we were to do so, especially considering the size of the letters we would be using to ensure that the full populace of Neocron understand, would increase the box size as well as add extra printing costs for the LOMs. Thus increasing their price quite a bit.

ezza
11-05-04, 12:43
lol oh i see get me hooked then jack up the price

develop them to have no impairment and then you can add the extra wording :p

Original monk
11-05-04, 12:44
i edited my post a bit, to aggresive :)

Garg [RogueNET]
11-05-04, 15:56
"LOMs may or may not contain traces of nuts."

lmao.. Ph33r the nuts

naimex
11-05-04, 16:09
dude.....

I can understand LoMming str on, monk/spy/pe....

BUT TANK ????

ezza
11-05-04, 16:12
whats so hard to understand? O_o

you lom to heavy
you lom to melee
you lom to heavy
you lom to melee
you lom to heavy
you lom yo melee
you lom to heavy
you lom to melee...etc...etc..etc

Original monk
11-05-04, 16:17

you lom to heavy
you lom to melee
you lom to heavy
you lom to melee
you lom to heavy
you lom yo melee
you lom to heavy

i explain it with a monk example

youre a hybrid and lom ppu
you lom to ppu
you lom to apu
you lom to ppu
you lom to apu
you lom to hybrid
you lom to ppu
you lom to apu
you lom to ppu

and more of that fun stuff :P

jiga
11-05-04, 16:32

you lom to heavy
you lom to melee
you lom to heavy
you lom to melee
you lom to heavy
you lom yo melee
you lom to heavy
Maybe u could make 2 tanks. Perhaps one could be melee and one could be HC :rolleyes:

ezza
11-05-04, 16:33
yes but i love this tank, hes fully capped in cons and has a good cons setup, so its quicker to lom him than to fully cap another char

:rolleyes:

L3m0n
11-05-04, 16:36
yes blade and koro are the biggest loMers in this game, i log on one day to find 2 apus then the next day 2 ppus!
I swear they get off on it :rolleyes:

-=Bl@de=-
11-05-04, 16:38
lommed 3 times this week, neeeeed morreeeee lommmmmsss :eek:

L3m0n
11-05-04, 16:38
me and blade are the lom kings,

Hell, ill come and join u in plaza 2 now, as im loming ikari :lol:
yes blade and koro are the biggest loMers in this game, i log on one day to find 2 apus then the next day 2 ppus!
I swear they get off on it :rolleyes:
/edit my bad for the 2x post :lol:

ezza
11-05-04, 16:39
good job KK didnt remove loms or we would have nothing to do :lol:

prozium
11-05-04, 17:19
cant forget the benches on pluto, while not lomming we usually just sit on those

BombShell
11-05-04, 20:00
hehe should hav talked to me months ago. i was lomming for 1 1/2 months trying to perfect everything. :(

Dont Mess
12-05-04, 02:01
hehe should hav talked to me months ago. i was lomming for 1 1/2 months trying to perfect everything. :(

y are u still not lomming then!!

lol jokin

had 2 be said tho

bak 2 the subject omg blade is a fukin lom whore before i talked 2 him on TS and shit id realise omg ppu apu ppu apu melee heavy melee heavy rifle spy droner pistol rifle then deleated spy. THEN theres koro hybrid to apu then to slight hybrid and abk 2 apu i think, non tech pistol pe to high tech rifle pe then to high tech pistol pe and now wat u lomming that to.

Garg [RogueNET]
12-05-04, 09:00
I should start a rehab for LoM users..... *dreams away and forgets to further evelop the idea*