PDA

View Full Version : 10tacel, More Than A Pritty Picture!

Genty
10-05-04, 20:53
Ahh yes, 10tacel now have more than just a pritty picture on their website. Interesting info I must say.

http://www.10tacel.de

best info I have found so far

Executive Assistant
Bianca Bender :lol:

Sorry Ms Bender if you ever look here :D

Morganth
10-05-04, 20:56
At the end of April, Bigben Interactive and 10tacel studios AG present “Michael Schumacher World Tour Cart 2004,” a racing game at an attractive price, and the only one in its price range to offer total online capability.

Its all good!

Opar
10-05-04, 21:15
“25 years ago I put my feet on the pedals of a cart. Already at that time I wanted my opponents to see mainly the rear of my cart. The early experiences in cart racing formed a basis for my success in „big“ racing. This game is for all my fans who want to have the same experience."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now this is I WASN'T pleased about....

Neocron – Beyond Dome of York, a Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game developed by games producer 10tacel studios

OMFG WTF WTF??????? 10T arent devs OMFG HAX. Me no like 10T :p

Morganth
10-05-04, 21:16

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now this is I WASN'T pleased about....

If they get the server counts back into positive figures I think they should be called Gods, lol.

Opar
10-05-04, 21:19
The few remaining cities are controlled by competing groups. As a member of one of these factions, the player moves around online amongst up to a thousand other players

Uuuuh.... *scratches head*

Dribble Joy
10-05-04, 21:22
Hmm I see no mention of KK at all.

Genty
10-05-04, 21:24

I dunno....read the following

Founded in August 2003, Darmstadt-based 10tacel studios AG rapidly developed into the No. 3 German-language game developer, through advantageous takeovers and promising cooperative efforts.

Martin Jörg Schwiezer
Director of Production and Development (COO)

At the youthful age of 21, Martin J. Schwiezer (33) founded the Reakktor development studio. Exclusive label contracts followed with Boeder, Pixelpark and BMG Interactive, as well as partnerships with the mb software AG and CDV Entertainment Software AG. In 2002 Reakktor released Neocron, one of the most successful MMORPGs in Germany. The long experience and first-class competence of Martin J. Schwiezer was decisive in the commitment of 10tacel studios AG to Reakktor. In the spring of 2004, 10tacel took over a qualified majority of the development studio and Martin J. Schwiezer was named Director of Production and Development (COO).

Opar
10-05-04, 21:26
CDV Entertainment Software AG.

*rude hand-gesture*

slaughteruall
10-05-04, 21:27
The few remaining cities are controlled by competing groups. As a member of one of these factions, the player moves around online amongst up to a thousand other players

Up to 1000. Damn they are promising alot. I hope they do some server upgrades for this then. Hell currently he servers can't handle a OP force of 20 per side (well maybe on pluto but what are the odds of 40 ppl being logged on at the same time and not people with 2 clients).

They also need to either add more zones or at least increase the size of each zone. That many new players running around trying to lvl wont be happy when there is more then 50 people in the P1 sewer.

Slaughter

Opar
10-05-04, 21:29
People will find other places to level. within the walls of Neocron, the place is pretty damn big. Just look at the unused hunting zones. like

The rest of the aggy sewers
Outzone
Industrial sectors

All huge by themselves. and of course theres DoY, and the wastelands.....

Morganth
10-05-04, 21:30
Up to 1000. Damn they are promising alot. I hope they do some server upgrades for this then. Hell currently he servers can't handle a OP force of 20 per side (well maybe on pluto but what are the odds of 40 ppl being logged on at the same time and not people with 2 clients).

They also need to either add more zones or at least increase the size of each zone. That many new players running around trying to lvl wont be happy when there is more then 50 people in the P1 sewer.

Slaughter

Yup, I hope they take the hint and merge the sewers, would mean that the leveling area would be huge, and would actually make it a sewer rather than a swimming pool with corners.

Christ, think of MB bunkers. Would be loads of the little buggers running about kill anything in sight, WBs would be gunned down by loads of litte nibs. Then all the ones regret taking their LE out as the local PKer turns up (*whistles*).

slaughteruall
10-05-04, 21:34
Yeah but it will take people a long time to figure out how to get out of the city. I still remember when i first left NC city on my first tank. *sniff*

The world seemed so big back then. Took me forever to run to MB then also. Damn you vegitation detail. Got lost so many times once i got around gravis and closer to MB also. Almost shit myself when i saw my first WB and hover bombers. Ah those were the days.

Slaughter

Opar
10-05-04, 21:34
All those newbs could prolly kill the pker :p

Morganth
10-05-04, 21:36
All those newbs could prolly kill the pker :p

Well, if the first lesson they learn is "red=dead" on Saturn, then maybe. If not, it will be a case of "ooo, whats that blue thing next to me", "ooo, whats that guy in black armour doing", "ooo, its got a swirlie thing on the end, "Press [Key] to respawn at a GR".

Bring on the nibs!

40$Poser
10-05-04, 21:39

lol that's what I said, I'd like to know where they got that info from.

Morganth
10-05-04, 21:41
lol that's what I said, I'd like to know where they got that info from.

Well, its not like they are gonna say "in a world with 10s of players if you are lucky". The idea is to attract people, not scare them away.

Maester Seymour
10-05-04, 21:44
As a foretaste of Neocron – Beyond Dome of York, 10tacel studios presents a fully loaded feature packet that contains all the facts and news to the visitors of this year's E3.

Nice one :D, that should prolly attract a shitload of new players with just being at E3.

Hopefully anyway heh

Morganth
10-05-04, 21:46
Nice one :D, that should prolly attract a shitload of new players with just being at E3.

Hopefully anyway heh

I hope we can obtain one of these "feature packets", would be nice to see what they are saying about our beloved NC.

Opar
10-05-04, 21:48

The few remaining cities are controlled by competing groups. As a member of one of these factions, the player moves around online amongst up to a thousand other players *

*-Give or take 900

Morganth
10-05-04, 21:50
The few remaining cities are controlled by competing groups. As a member of one of these factions, the player moves around online amongst up to a thousand other players *

*-Give or take 900

And regardless of how many are on, there is never a bloody poker when you need one!

Maester Seymour
10-05-04, 21:53
I'm guessing that maybe this new trailer will be shown at E3 that we'll all be able to see in the very near future then? ;)

Morganth
10-05-04, 21:56
I'm guessing that maybe this new trailer will be shown at E3 that we'll all be able to see in the very near future then? ;)

I'd laugh if they did a live demo, which upon logging in showed them syncing to someones apt, get stuck in perma-sync upon leaving then fatal in the elevator. I'd die laughing if that happened at E3, which is like Neocron's only way of getting a big audience.

Maester Seymour
10-05-04, 21:59
I'd laugh if they did a live demo, which upon logging in showed them syncing to someones apt, get stuck in perma-sync upon leaving then fatal in the elevator. I'd die laughing if that happened at E3, which is like Neocron's only way of getting a big audience.

rofl yeah ^_^
E3 would be the perfect place to show the trailer though, i hope they do present it there and let us lot see it too!

Morganth
10-05-04, 22:00
rofl yeah ^_^
E3 would be the perfect place to show the trailer though, i hope they do present it there and let us lot see it too!

Yup, has to show a bit of PvP action! *Waves hand* Pick me, Pick me!

naimex
10-05-04, 22:55
It´s got a link to neocron under products..

and coding errors on all pages....

mishkin
11-05-04, 11:04
"Neocron – Beyond Dome of York" is the sequel to the successful cyberpunk "Neocron" game. A large community has inhabited this virtual world since2002, and these folks are eagerly looking forward to the graphic improvements to be found in "Dome of York", as well as to the completely new city that must yet be developed.

8|

Where is this "large community" they speak about? I have yet to find something like that...

And what's with this the completely new city that must yet be developed ?

I knew it, they haven't even started yet... lazy bastids :p

ou7blaze
11-05-04, 12:05
Um so basically 10Tacel took some qualified ppl from ReaKKtor and grouped with 10T together to make DoY ?

Please someone clarify, preferably a GM or Dev or something...

hinch
11-05-04, 12:15
now im finally unbanned (having been banned for no reason) i can tell you some of my thoughts on this :)

it may be worth looking at the board of directors for 10t i think you'll find an interesting name on there.

and heres a phrase work it out "well CDV did such a bad job we figured we could do it better our selfs so we did"

as for the video your all talking about :) its gonna be quite good

ezza
11-05-04, 12:20
as for the video your all talking about :) its gonna be quite good
they didnt let FANG lose on it did they?

DonnyJepp
11-05-04, 16:39
here's Bianca :

http://www.insider-borgmeier.de/include/kalender.php3?Date=18.02.04&Tabelle=Feb2004

Jest
11-05-04, 16:44
rofl yeah ^_^
E3 would be the perfect place to show the trailer though, i hope they do present it there and let us lot see it too! And seeing how E3 starts today I believe, hopefully we will be able to see the trailer soon. ;)

Heavyporker
11-05-04, 17:45
*gurgle*

I want trailer.

Mommy, I want BDoY trailer. Make the bad man with the rolex share!

El_MUERkO
11-05-04, 17:56
A large community has inhabited this virtual world since2002, and these folks are eagerly looking forward to the graphic improvements to be found in "Dome of York", as well as to the completely new city that must yet be developed.

:s******************:

INFERNO22
11-05-04, 17:59
Well i dunno if 10T Devs OR KK devs KK do a good job (you might not know but they do) plus a high Nib count would be cool it gets your rep up For Example

Pk'r at MB lots of dead Nibs, they gr back ,Pker about to Pk again then Hero comes and rips the shit out of the Pk , and the nib goes OMG hes 1337

Bring on teh Nibs

Jest
11-05-04, 18:02
Well i dunno if 10T Devs OR KK devs KK do a good job (you might not know but they do) plus a high Nib count would be cool it gets your rep up For Example

Pk'r at MB lots of dead Nibs, they gr back ,Pker about to Pk again then Hero comes and rips the shit out of the Pk , and the nib goes OMG hes 1337

Bring on teh Nibs I volunteer to be the hero!!!! I will save the Mercs!!!

Heavyporker
12-05-04, 15:44
fuck the nibs, where's the TRAILER?!?!?! FFS!