PDA

View Full Version : copbot rifles !!!

prozium
10-05-04, 17:12
since they dont work anymore and people still have them, do you still have to hand them into a gm, or can u keep them just as a collecters item??

SynC_187
10-05-04, 17:15
They said, no using, selling, or trading, and hand in if possible.

So I kept mine in cabs.

prozium
10-05-04, 17:17
hmm i dont think u can use them anymore, and i saw someone selling copbot rifle BP's for 2 mill each a couple days ago, so i was just wondering... tks for the input

SynC_187
10-05-04, 17:18
hmm i dont think u can use them anymore, and i saw someone selling copbot rifle BP's for 2 mill each a couple days ago, so i was just wondering... tks for the input

Yeah they can get a perm ban for that.

Capt. Rik
12-05-04, 10:47
Just to clarify...

Linky to Announcement Forum... (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?t=88215)

SPIKE (pluto)
12-05-04, 11:13
How come copbot rifle shot animations look better than normal plasma rifles :p

naimex
12-05-04, 11:17
How come copbot rifle shot animations look better than normal plasma rifles :p

because itīs copbot, and because itīs a beam rifle, and not a normal plasma rifle..

there was a time when it was a normal rifle, with antiperson plasma.

but due to exploits in safe zones, with people with low sl hiding behind other people, made the blobs hit the innocent people.

that made them change it to a beam rifle.

Original monk
12-05-04, 11:43
that made them change it to a beam rifle.

and the copbotrifle is the coolest rifle in the whole game ... yust cause of that beam..

pitty its illegal to use or whatever...

i wish they would fix the fpsdrop or lag or whatever people get from it (altough i dont see why ya wouldnt get the same from an mc5guard, devourer or copbot ...)

and that it would be legal to use ... and not sold in the store and not dropped, so atleast when get youre hands on one that you have a REAL rare ...

there are no rare's in neocron ... except for crazy things like zagarusbelt, warbotblueprints, dildo of maven, and that sorta stuff that you can only get if you sleep with a GM ... ( jokin ok :P )

anyway, pitty

SPIKE (pluto)
12-05-04, 13:32
Bring bak cop bot rifles, beam plasmas r uber!!!!!!!
:p

Omnituens
12-05-04, 15:06
i wish they would fix the fpsdrop or lag or whatever people get from it (altough i dont see why ya wouldnt get the same from an mc5guard, devourer or copbot ...)
they have fixed it (on the TS at least), it was apparently a sound bug.