PDA

View Full Version : VotR Announcement

Ronald Rodriguez
10-05-04, 15:01
Hola!

As you might know, the whole VotR-team is working very hard
on the first issue of the VotR.
Now we are able tp provide you with a deadline too:

The release will take place on Monday 24th of May 2004 - unless we have to face unpredictable problems/delays in the meantime. Concerning the release as such, more detailed information will be provided in this thread as we get closer to the set date.

Of course, we have planned several sections for reader-submissions as well, so you are free to contribute!

Therefore we ask all those of you who are members of a (so called) "Doy Faction" (BD,CS,FA,TS,TG), to submit everything you want to be published & brought to the public by the VotR. This includes:

- Advertisement (HIGH QUALITY! - 300dpi - and large enough!,
if you can't provide graphics tell us baout your wishes/ideas... in case we can find the time to do so, our graphic-artists will realize
them)
- Slogans (banners, invocations, announcements, anything noteworthy)
- Greetings (of all kind)
- Letters to the editor / public

Of course nothing will be censored/edited, but please consider, that the VotR represents an underground-paper. The voice of the resistance is a glaring contradistinction to the NEMA/Neocronicle... so feel free to take this into account, when sending in submissions.

Please send everything to: ronald.rodriguez@neocron.de (mailto:ronald.rodriguez@neocron.de)
..I will then forward it to the corresponding team member.

Saludos

Ronald Rodriguez

Jesterthegreat
10-05-04, 15:18
first isue? didn't you release a few in the past? o_O

Ronald Rodriguez
10-05-04, 15:25
That wasnt the new (current) team of the VotR.
In the Past there were - i think - 3 Versions of the old VotR. I dunno whats happened to the Reporters back then.
So i was asked a few month ago to build up a new team for a new VotR - for the Doy Factions.

And here we are :)

Jesterthegreat
10-05-04, 15:27
well if i get a chance i may throw something together for TG on Uranus (assuming you are also dealing with server related news).

however i got alot goin on atm so its not 100% :D

aKe`cj
10-05-04, 15:46
(assuming you are also dealing with server related news).

The VotR is designed to cover the server-wide storyline. It is a lot of work to even get this done in, both, english and german language. We cannot however publish one issue for each server. You can either try to keep the issues close to the storyline in terms of topicality and acctual ingame-reference OR you can focus on server-dependend articles, deal with 4-times the work and publish a new issue twice a year.
This is why we have the "readers-submission" part, where everyone can in fact submit server-related issues (how else would you be able to post an advertisment / greeting, if not relating to any server)...the main focus, regarding articles, interviews and most of the stuff created within the VotR-team will remain on the "big picture" however (there is plenty of space for server-related fac-news in the NEMA/cronicle though ...and in my personal opinion, enough).
We think that our choice is the better solution for everyone, the team itself, as well as for the enjoyment of our readers.

I hope this clarifies your question to some extend....and of course, we all, highly appreciate any kind of submission/feedback, so feel free to submit something for your faction. ;)