PDA

View Full Version : New Patch

Jeros82
10-05-04, 14:52
Simple question for the GM's...

When will the next patch come ???

Clownst0pper
10-05-04, 14:54
please pay attention before creating new threads on this topic... :o there is information there about it

http://clownst0pper.20megsfree.com/COPBOT-Emote.JPG
:rolleyes:

Lafiel
10-05-04, 14:58
lol nice nid impression koro

-=BlackBeard=-
10-05-04, 15:09
i was talkin to nid he recons it will come out in a week or so

John_Ravenhawk
10-05-04, 15:19
it is always a week or so.

ezza
10-05-04, 15:22
you said you left yet you are still on the forum :rolleyes:

and they are having another test server patche before they release it to retail iirc

dunno if the second patch is already on the TS, if so then not long for next retail

Jesterthegreat
10-05-04, 15:32

haha... well said :)

and if his game act is still active (IE time hasnt run out yet) he is a paying customer with as much right to post here as you

ezza
10-05-04, 15:33
if you dont play why post makes no sence

Jesterthegreat
10-05-04, 15:38
this isnt the game... this is the community.

stopping playing the game due to lack of support etc shouldnt mean being removed from the community while you are a paying customer...

Clownst0pper
10-05-04, 15:41
Surely if ur not playing the game, u dont experiance its changes, and current trends/patches.

In this respect, how can ur views's co-relate or justifiably argue against things in-game.

After all, the community only exists because of what occrus ingame after all?

ezza
10-05-04, 15:43
this isnt the game... this is the community.

stopping playing the game due to lack of support etc shouldnt mean being removed from the community while you are a paying customer...
the community is the people who play the game thats why its linked to the game accounts, imo if they said they are leaving then they should have posting priviliges removed, or they should keep there mouth closed and post when they are actaully leaving

Nidhogg
10-05-04, 15:44
He's entiteld to post on these forums for as long as he's paying Reakktor so please keep to the topic at hand. Yes there will be another test patch before the retail patch.

N

/edit - the forum account is closed one week after the game account expires.

John_Ravenhawk
10-05-04, 18:21
Get off my case about my retiring from the game.

My reasons for taking a break are KK's fault not the Community.

They are not proactive enough. They kicked me from the board because
I touched a nerve. But I will be back for BDOY and my account is active.

I retired, I did not quit.

Nidhogg
11-05-04, 11:37
You were temporarily excluded from the forums because you broke the rules. Nothing more, nothing less. Public discussion of moderation or moderating decisions is not permitted so if you wish to complain about your ban please do so to Odin.

N

Darkborg
11-05-04, 12:50
Surely if ur not playing the game, u dont experiance its changes, and current trends/patches.

In this respect, how can ur views's co-relate or justifiably argue against things in-game.

After all, the community only exists because of what occrus ingame after all?

LOL this was just too tempting for me just now soo i have to say it.

What Changes/ trends/ patches ??