PDA

View Full Version : [IDEA] le'd vehicles

cRazy2003
10-05-04, 02:28
yo all,

i saw a post about some noobs vehicle being blown up so i had this idea, how about if someone has an LE in, it effects all there vehicles to, when there inside the vehicle or not. so if theres an le'd person who owns a vehicle no one can shoot him or the vehicle, and he cant shoot anyone inside the vehicle either BUT, even if theres a person who hasnt got an LE whos gunning a vehicle he cant be shot at, and he cant shoot anyone using the vehicles gun either, and same rules apply, you cant be targeted with anything like heals or anything either, like normal le'd players. BUT this doesnt count in OP zones to prevent OP exploiting so as soon as you enter a OP warzone, your vehicle and the gunner can be attacked again. this will help all the newbs who have vehicles, if they are LE'd, they really dont want to pvp and it sucks someone blowing up there vehicle while they are watching helplessly, so if they dont wanto pvp give them what they want and let them do there own thing.
theres deffinatly some improvements and exploits in this idea i know but i havnt really thought about it thouroughly, so any comments would help.

extract
10-05-04, 05:35
hope this isnt a joke lol

anyways people with LEs who are on their vehicles cant be blown up, however as soon as they get off they can be blown up, so if some noob with LE sees his car gettin shot at all he has got to do is get on it.....

enigma_b17
10-05-04, 05:51
whats to stop all those lers from stealing loot? i remeber that some led spy was drivin around killing warbots that i was attackin in a scorp trike, so when he got out of his car we destroyed his vehicle, as it happed a warbot spawned on him and he got pwned, just deserts :D, but if there was a way to give more safety for lers in their vehicles without this occuring then yea id b up for it

extract
10-05-04, 07:44
whats to stop all those lers from stealing loot?

just the other day, I was killing a warbot out of boredom, i got it down to like 1/4 health and this LE PE comes on a reveler and shoots it, well since i was on my droner it took me a good few secs to get to the wb, when i get there, hes hacking it....

well with my 110 base hack and almost 200 RCL i cracked it open in like under 10 secs lol, was my kill anyways....there was a T inside....

i get back to plaza later on my resser and see this same PE in plaza spamming for tech to pain easer...low and behold that T i got was tech to pain easer :lol:

I made sure i let him know I just ressed it and why I wouldnt sell it to him lol

what goes around comes around....

about 6 hours later i logged back on...he was still spamming for it.... :lol:

Im sure he learned his lesson, at least i hope so

Disturbed021
10-05-04, 08:58
So if someone w/o an le were in a fight and they were about to die they could just hop in an led persons vhc and be safe? u r jokin bout this idea, right O_o

/edit...didn't see the part about not working in OP zones, but still seems unneeded. If u have an le in and dont want ur vhc blown up.....then just get in.

Kasumi
10-05-04, 10:06
yo all,

i saw a post about some noobs vehicle being blown up so i had this idea, how about if someone has an LE in, it effects all there vehicles to, when there inside the vehicle or not. so if theres an le'd person who owns a vehicle no one can shoot him or the vehicle, and he cant shoot anyone inside the vehicle either BUT, even if theres a person who hasnt got an LE whos gunning a vehicle he cant be shot at, and he cant shoot anyone using the vehicles gun either, and same rules apply, you cant be targeted with anything like heals or anything either, like normal le'd players. BUT this doesnt count in OP zones to prevent OP exploiting so as soon as you enter a OP warzone, your vehicle and the gunner can be attacked again. this will help all the newbs who have vehicles, if they are LE'd, they really dont want to pvp and it sucks someone blowing up there vehicle while they are watching helplessly, so if they dont wanto pvp give them what they want and let them do there own thing.
theres deffinatly some improvements and exploits in this idea i know but i havnt really thought about it thouroughly, so any comments would help.
I agree with your idea but LE vehicles should be indestructable not matter what.. LE people should have every priveleage to drive into a warzone without harm onto there vehicle. :)

So if someone w/o an le were in a fight and they were about to die they could just hop in an led persons vhc and be safe? u r jokin bout this idea, right O_o

/edit...didn't see the part about not working in OP zones, but still seems unneeded. If u have an le in and dont want ur vhc blown up.....then just get in.
This is a game things happen like that and its not a big deal. :)

amfest
10-05-04, 10:46

well the only vehicle a non LE is safe in a vehicle is a rhino although last time i had my rhino out and was LE'd a non le'd couldn't enter it .. and that's the way it should be. Any other vehicle if a non le'd jumps in they can still be shot. No use in complaining about that since alot of people can run faster than most vehicles and stam boosters stupidly replensih END to full instantly.

-=BlackBeard=-
10-05-04, 15:11
dude whats to stop people using an led driver and then gettin and un led gunner ?

Disturbed021
10-05-04, 17:45
well the only vehicle a non LE is safe in a vehicle is a rhino although last time i had my rhino out and was LE'd a non le'd couldn't enter it .. and that's the way it should be. Any other vehicle if a non le'd jumps in they can still be shot. No use in complaining about that since alot of people can run faster than most vehicles and stam boosters stupidly replensih END to full instantly.

a non-le'd runner CAN enter a rhino with an le'd runner driver. Right now you can shoot the rhino and damage it as long as theres a non-le'd runner in it.

Sorry but there is a reason to complain. Last thing I want to see is a rhino being driven by an le'd runner with a tank hopin out to gank someone knowing that if he gets low on health he can hop in the rhino and drive off with no consequences.
I don't see anything wrong with the current system.