PDA

View Full Version : msg 4 the guy who is now in tears

Neocrons_coward
10-05-04, 01:56
Hi,
Whoever i was with that had his tank blown up by that prick Bl something from BD who i would love to fucking run down Ill help fund you in getting a new tank mate.. Send me a PM.. If i see BL ill make hiom feel really fucking small.. Pricks like him shoudl leave the noob people of neocron alone.. and their cars...

Nvidia
10-05-04, 01:58
Sucks when new people have their vehicles blown up, but it's almost a right of passage into the PvP world of Neocron. :)

Anyways... when will people learn to keep these things in-game?

Psychoninja
10-05-04, 02:00
When they decide to replace the NC logo at teh top with a sign that says "KEEP IT INGAME!!111oneoneone"

:angel:

VHCs aren't really thats expensive if you hunt enough but still sucks having your car go boom when you're a newbeh :(

enigma_b17
10-05-04, 02:12
thats really lame, poor newbie, unfortunately thats the way things go on saturn at least, if u leave ur car lying around where some1 will walk by and c it, 9 times out of 10 it will be destroyed, sucks but thats nc :/

Scanner Darkly
10-05-04, 02:19
And it's ten times more annoying when you cant see who it is. Why can't ASG contact you with: Your......has been blown up by........(and........).

rant
Oh but no. That would mean people could be (at least at some point in the future) held accountable for their actions o_O

Yeah if KK gave a toss. But I doubt they know what it's like to even play the game these days considering the amount of tits that infest the servers. /rant

SD,

out

PS: this has been discussed in depth last month (babes thread)
(edited for spelling cos im anal)

Gotterdammerung
10-05-04, 02:25
Please leave these things in-game