PDA

View Full Version : [OT] Question for Danish players

P4mp3rk3
09-05-04, 22:02
Well, my friends and I are looking for something to do next summer and I'm thinking of travelling, BIG YAY!!
We might go to Denmark because I heared there is a bus that goes back and forth from Paris to Denmark at a resonable price. Is this true? Could anybody tell me a little more about this or give me some links to where I can find more information?
Also, we'll be staying in tents and stuff. I've been told you can camp wherever you want along the roads there. I don't know if this is true, pls tell me...And if it's possible, do you recommend a group of teenagers (age 17-22) to do it?

Oh, and what's the weather like over there in july/august?

thx :)

Carbonite
09-05-04, 22:49
Dont know anything about any busses going to DK from paris O_O
But to answer some of your questions .. NO you cannot just put up a tent where ever you want ... You can ask farmers permission to place a tent on their property though (most will say yes)
The weather is usually sunny =)
sure come to DK .. we have a lovely country ;) and nice ppl here...

Ozambabbaz
09-05-04, 23:08
july august, summer should begin again :p

we got some weird weather here, sunny, sweaty weather begins april/may, then turns to rain/windy pretty quickly and july august usually means summer again
i'd sure recommend it, country-side people are real nice, as long as u behave nicely too :)

here's Aarhus (http://www.aarhus.city-map.dk./?lg=en) located on mainland Jutland, while teh filthy island of Zealand has a nifty site for young, poor drunks here (http://www.useit.dk/) (j/k)

dunno if it's too late, but end of august/primo september, the whole inner city of Aarhus turns into a gigantic drinking/smoking orgy, official info is here (http://www.aarhusfestuge.dk/sw705.asp)

and on the squatting issue, yea it's illegal, don't even try it in Christinia, they're nuts nowadays, but just ask around, best bets are as mentioned farmers, albeit there are specific houses/bunkers that youngsters/adolescents use for "recreational purposes", in Aarhus, it's a an old german wartime bunker located in the inner city, been 4 years since i lived in Copenhagen, but back then there were a few houses that professional daydrifters had...liberated :lol:

P4mp3rk3
10-05-04, 00:06
hehe, ok...
I found the bus service thingy here: http://www.geographia.com/denmark/buses.html

yay, thanks for the infos everybody

[edit]
Brussels (B) - Copenhagen (D)

5-6 Weekly Departures

12-15 hrs.

$92

5-6 weekly departures, does that mean ONE departure every 5 weeks, or is that 5 to 6 departures PER week?

naimex
10-05-04, 01:52
hehe, ok...
I found the bus service thingy here: http://www.geographia.com/denmark/buses.html

yay, thanks for the infos everybody

[edit]

5-6 weekly departures, does that mean ONE departure every 5 weeks, or is that 5 to 6 departures PER week?

I read it as 5-6 times a week, but that sounds like a damn lot.

but sure come to denmark.

I think you´ll like it.

Danish girls the best there is ;)

P4mp3rk3
10-05-04, 11:09

I got a Belgian girl, she'll do...but thanks for the offer :)

SjanTeN^
10-05-04, 12:52
Denmark is THE country, you should try it really :)

Carbonite
10-05-04, 15:12

Couldnt agree more hrhr :D :D :D

Napalm82
10-05-04, 17:46
Ahh yes, Danish girls :D
Forget Jutland and come to Copenhagen...we are more..umm.. understandable :lol:

- Napalm

naimex
10-05-04, 22:49
Ahh yes, Danish girls :D
Forget Jutland and come to Copenhagen...we are more..umm.. understandable :lol:

- Napalm

^^

Oh yea, by all means go to copenhagen, much more understandable..

Jutland : plz come in, have a seat, wants some coffee ? some cookies ?
Copenhagen : Plz come in, drop your wallet and personal belongings on the table and fuck off

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Darkborg
10-05-04, 22:56
Oh hey Guys you Might wanna consider this if you can be there ( and tickets you want to get in advance.) Its around the 1st of Juli.

Roskilde Festival (http://www.roskilde-festival.dk/index.php?code=1)
Thats should be for the english site.
And remember alot of people camp out in the festival area in the week around the main music event.
But again if you want to come get the damn tickets in good time, Check out the site or make a websearch theres several other festivals ( Many camping Youths with beer and Music and stuff like that).

If you come i hope you'll enjoy yourselves.

jiga
10-05-04, 22:59
Danish girls the best there is
They sure are. I used to live in Aarhus. Denmark seems very brown compared to England, especially in the spring. Can't remember if it's green or not in the summer :p

Napalm82
11-05-04, 11:46
^^

Oh yea, by all means go to copenhagen, much more understandable..

Jutland : plz come in, have a seat, wants some coffee ? some cookies ?
Copenhagen : Plz come in, drop your wallet and personal belongings on the table and fuck off

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heh...lets not start a Copenhagen vs. Jutland war just now :lol:

Jutland: "Uhh its noon, time to eat"
1 hour later "Wow..an hour already? Coffee and cookies"
...rince and repeat every hour ;)

- Napalm

naimex
11-05-04, 14:54
hehe, alright I won´t ;)

a real farmer from Jutland eats 15 times a day o.O it´s scary..

jiga
11-05-04, 18:42
Heh...lets not start a Copenhagen vs. Jutland war just now :lol:

Jutland: "Uhh its noon, time to eat"
1 hour later "Wow..an hour already? Coffee and cookies"
...rince and repeat every hour ;)

- Napalm
lol. Whenever I go to see my grandparents all they ever do is eat, drink and sleep.

P4mp3rk3
11-05-04, 19:43
lol. Whenever I go to see my grandparents all they ever do is eat, drink and sleep.

sounds shveet, where is this? we're going there lol

MjukisDjur
11-05-04, 19:54
Couldnt agree more hrhr :D :D :D

Um, thats Swedish girls. You guys got it all wrong :P

jiga
11-05-04, 19:56
sounds shveet, where is this? we're going there lol
Malurtevej, Viborg (the house second to the end of the road on the right)

@Mju: i think that danish girls>swedish girls

Carbonite
11-05-04, 23:55
Um, thats Swedish girls. You guys got it all wrong :P
nahhh Danish girls dude =P ... and on top of that .. the best ones are from Fyn ;)