PDA

View Full Version : Droner leveling Process

Kuya
09-05-04, 09:57
Hi everyone,

I have been playing neocron for a while now but i have no clue of how to level a droner, could somebody give me a guide, on leveling places from rank 0/2 to cap.

Thanks

amfest
09-05-04, 10:17
well this was a while ago but you can check this past thread

Droning - A Few Questions (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=98164)

It contains some suggestions about leveling later wise anyhow

My personal suggestion is to not worry about getting drones built and just using store bought drones. Use Drugs when you can to use higher level drones. You will level quickly so it's a waste of time to even get them built as you'll pass those drones up and be ready to use the next set. Indoors is not a droners friend. Outside in the wastes are good for droning where you're free to navigate in the air. I say keep your LE in until you are very sure of how to keep yourself hidden. A droner who doesn't know good spots to conceal and where to run isa dead droner. When you get to AOE type drones .. hit caves where mobs group. places like El Farid or Graves.

Darth Slayer
09-05-04, 10:41
If your Anti city faction hit the graves as soon as u can use RG100 and FC100 drones. Always use built drones you do more damage faster that way hence more xp.

rob444
09-05-04, 11:58
If you hit the graves, make sure you got another droner teammate or two and you will get XP faster, xp:ing in there alone takes ages. :wtf:

amfest
09-05-04, 12:21
If your Anti city faction hit the graves as soon as u can use RG100 and FC100 drones. Always use built drones you do more damage faster that way hence more xp.
you pass up drones so quickly there is no point always using built drones at low levels. the time you've wasted getting your drones constructed I would already be quite a few levels away from you :P
Now when you've gotten to a much higher level and your drones can actually last alot longer and there are bigger gaps in the time till you can use the next drone . ..then yes by all means get them built. But till then it's a waste of time and money.

naimex
09-05-04, 12:32
just go to el farid village underground.. lots of 50+ mobs in great masses, just take an AoE drone, and start blasting (stay where you start when you enter, then you are 70 % safe. and 100 % if there isnt any of the mobs in the room.

Clownst0pper
09-05-04, 13:29
Im in the middle of writing a complete "How to Drone Guide" as the current ones knocking about are so out dated its unreal.

It will be up by tuesday :)

Dont Mess
10-05-04, 01:59
ok my guide to droners

1) straight to aggies get in a team launch teh drone and go 2 sleep or watch tv

come bak in 1 hour yr /20

2) MB bunker get in team launch drone go have dinner go out get a life

come bak in 4 hours

3) go to graves with yr mid level aoe dronesit there for about whhat 7-8 hours mayb more and go there ofent

once that gets boring and u need summin new go and do swamp caves (jankins 1 coz the water dont blow yr drones up)

4) fanalie if u want go graves with yr mosq and pun or just go and solo the chaos caves or do it woith some1

bobs yr uncle 100 base dex and int with a 91/74 rank

:D

amfest
10-05-04, 10:55
well till we push you off the barrel hiding spot and get everyone to leave the aggie room for a bit. Leave team - reteam. ;)