PDA

View Full Version : memory about someone making game called CHESS or something?

Heavyporker
09-05-04, 03:20
Just remembered that someone from the community was working on a game called CHESS, or City of CHESS... something absolute post-apocalypicism... a mega-city called CHESS... tremendously huge walls and door, had screenshots of hoverbikes, mentioned mechs, and desert combat?

I can't find this thread, and google isnt any help.

Please... this memory is nagging at me and the concept sounds so interesting.

iainy13
09-05-04, 05:24
i think it was called project x, becouse i dont remember it being given a name. i will see if i can look it up again.

im having trouble finding it. its to old on the forums for me to look it up unless i missed it which i realy doubt. i want to see how this game is coming along to so im oging to keep looking for it.

Shadow Dancer
09-05-04, 18:01
http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?t=88851&page=1

Heavyporker
09-05-04, 18:21
dude... thanks.. that was the one! I just was so intrigued back then.

I have to ask, though, is that yakippppbbbyyy guy still around?

iainy13
09-05-04, 18:25
y...x... whatever. im not so good with names.

maybe it was called chess.... i dont think im ever going to post on these forums again.

Shadow Dancer
09-05-04, 20:55
dude... thanks.. that was the one! I just was so intrigued back then.

I have to ask, though, is that yakippppbbbyyy guy still around?

I don't think he's still around. He asked the mods to delete his account because he was quitting.

Judge
09-05-04, 21:19
I wonder how the game is going...

I hope he actually makes it, it might be quite fun. :)

Mingerroo
09-05-04, 21:52
From the last conversation I had with him on the matter, management of the project had changed, and what with all their schooling and such progress was varied.

One thing he made very clear to me though is that with the new project leader came a huge privacy thing, that meant no more information was allowed to be released to anyone about it. I imagine that if Project Y does ever re-emerge, it will be a long way away.

Steve