PDA

View Full Version : Final fantasy VII Advent Children

Kasumi
08-05-04, 22:47
I thought I would post some new pictures of advent Children since I dont think anyone gets the magazine *Jump* that i get.. :) Anyway here are some new pictures of Tifa and the Turks from FFVII Advent Children! ^_^

Celt
08-05-04, 22:50
is it just me or is japanese text very intrusive looking?

Kasumi
08-05-04, 22:51
is it just me or is japanese text very intrusive looking?
Its from a Jump Magazine which is a japanese magazine!.. Of course it is suppose to be intrusive! ^_^

Clownst0pper
08-05-04, 22:55
HAVE U DOWN LOADED THE TRAILER KASUMI????

OH
MY
GOD

*faints*

Kasumi
08-05-04, 22:56

OH
MY
GOD

*faints*I have seen all three trailers for Advent Children.. ^_^;; Well one was a small clip in a commercial but I think youc an call it a trailer! ^^

Clownst0pper
08-05-04, 22:59
I have seen all three trailers for Advent Children.. ^_^;; Well one was a small clip in a commercial but I think youc an call it a trailer! ^^

THERES 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive only seen one, where u see cloud on the bike, and flashs of vincent and barret, and u hear marlenes voice, and it pans accross the slums.

have u links for the others?????????

Kasumi
08-05-04, 23:00
THERES 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive only seen one, where u see cloud on the bike, and flashs of vincent and barret, and u hear marlenes voice, and it pans accross the slums.

have u links for the others?????????No because that one shows what the other two do. The first trailer was shown at TGS2003 which I was at.. and the trailer is really bad. You can find it at fileplanet and probably filefront but filefront is broken right now.. :/ I dont know any other places.. and the other one was only like 5 seconds long.. ^_^ Sorry! :(

Lexxuk
08-05-04, 23:03
is it a game, or a movie? thats the question everyone whos as lazy as me (i.e. cant be bothered to find out for themselves) wants to know ;)

Clownst0pper
08-05-04, 23:03
No because that one shows what the other two do. The first trailer was shown at TGS2003 which I was at.. and the trailer is really bad. You can find it at fileplanet and probably filefront but filefront is broken right now.. :/ I dont know any other places.. and the other one was only like 5 seconds long.. ^_^ Sorry! :(

What use are u! :D J/K

the film looks fucking mind blowing tho, its everything i wanted back when it was first released....

*Drools*

Just the prospect of seeing vincent valentine moving and in action with all his style will make me see it :( :D

n3m
08-05-04, 23:04
Can some mod please ban koro from the font size thingie :/

Kasumi
08-05-04, 23:05
is it a game, or a movie? thats the question everyone whos as lazy as me (i.e. cant be bothered to find out for themselves) wants to know ;)Its a movie.. ^^ I played Ryzom too! :)

Just the prospect of seeing vincent valentine moving and in action with all his style will make me see it heh Cloud, Barret, Vincent and Aerith are in that Trailer.. ^_^ Advent Children is going to be released here in japan in a few months!!!!

Edit: Blah who cares to tired! :/

Edit2: My only complaint with advent children is that it is only 1 hour long! T-T

Lexxuk
08-05-04, 23:17
I want FF7 with the FFX (not X-2) engine! well, visuals at least, of even the spirits within engine, cause visuals do look dated on the game, but its got the best gameplay (though I do think suikoden was better)

Did u like Ryzom? :)

Kasumi
08-05-04, 23:18
I want FF7 with the FFX (not X-2) engine! well, visuals at least, of even the spirits within engine, cause visuals do look dated on the game, but its got the best gameplay (though I do think suikoden was better)

Did u like Ryzom? :)Havent left my starting location! ^^ Just played for a bit learning how to harvest since it looked interesting! :) Graphics look not as good as Lineage Ii but lots a customisation with character so I enjoyed that and hte world looks very interesting to explore so yes I enjoy it so far. :)

Edit: If FFVII doesnt work with the PS3 than you have a big chance that Final Fantasy VII will get graphics as good as FFX or better since the CEO of Square-Enix said the onlyw ay the will make another Final Fantasy VII was if it isnt compadible anymore! ^^

Lexxuk
08-05-04, 23:20
keep an eye on the bottom bar, if it vanishes, dont harvest, one of the little furry creatures will nuke you for 3000 health (cause ur hurting the land ;))

PS3? erk, I'm still waitin for Gran Turisimo 4 on the PS2, which i cleaned today, you'll be amazed where the dust goes in a PS2

Clownst0pper
08-05-04, 23:21
wonder if it will get a UK release, it has 2!!

@ n3m, nice signature :lol:

Kasumi
08-05-04, 23:23
wonder if it will get a UK release, it has 2!!

@ n3m, nice signature :lol:US release for Advent Children is suppose be long time after Japanese release.. I think 2005 January or maybe a bit earlier.. :/

Edit: If anyone is going to E3 than youw ill get to see "new" advent trailer I think they are suppose ot be showing new things.. :)

keep an eye on the bottom bar, if it vanishes, dont harvest, one of the little furry creatures will nuke you for 3000 health (cause ur hurting the land ;))The game is a bit confusing for me so I probably will be killed bunchs by the evil creatures! ^_^

n3m
09-05-04, 11:16
@ n3m, nice signature :lol:
it's your casual PP1 night :p

amfest
09-05-04, 12:26
nice shots in the mag . .. .

a bit offtopic . .but kasumi have you seen Casshern? if so how was it? or if you haven't . . . know anyone who has seen it and what they thought? ;)

Kasumi
09-05-04, 13:04
nice shots in the mag . .. .

a bit offtopic . .but kasumi have you seen Casshern? if so how was it? or if you haven't . . . know anyone who has seen it and what they thought? ;)
No I am sorry I havent..

jernau
09-05-04, 15:21
Thanks for piccies Kas - very nice.

/edit - trailers here (http://www.adventchildren.net/ff7ac/media/movies.htm).

Organics
10-05-04, 01:29
This movie looks fucking awesome, I read about it a couple of months ago and it looks so dam good.

Sephiroth looks bloody fucking fantastic in the pics! Can't wait for it :D

1 hour long? :( That's a shame, still, it'll be worth it :D

I really wish they'd make a sequel to FFVII, I bloody loved that game out of the whole lot. :)

amfest
10-05-04, 01:44
I really wish they'd make a sequel to FFVII, I bloody loved that game out of the whole lot. :)
there is a reason they are called "FINAL" Fantasy which is why X-2 get son my nerves :p

Organics
10-05-04, 01:49
there is a reason they are called "FINAL" Fantasy which is why X-2 get son my nerves :p

Lol if that were the reason then I think FFI would have been the first and last game, and titled Final Fantasy (Dunno if it was titled Final Fantasy I or just Final Fantasy).

FFVII-2 > You

:D

Bl@zed
10-05-04, 02:35
i can't fucking wait for advent children, that shit is gonna OWN *drools* :D

ps: lol @ n3m's sig....its so fucking true... :lol:

manderf
10-05-04, 04:01
hmmm is red xIII in it? or caith sith. I know red survived but i forget what happened to caith sit. OMG I EVEN FORGOT HOW TO SPELL THE FIRST PART of his name.

Maester Seymour
10-05-04, 07:05
:eek: ooo sweet screenies. tifa looks cool!

Seen all the trailers before and i think they look fuckin awesome, can't wait till its released. :D

Kasumi
10-05-04, 10:07
hmmm is red xIII in it? or caith sith. I know red survived but i forget what happened to caith sit. OMG I EVEN FORGOT HOW TO SPELL THE FIRST PART of his name.
I hope neither of them make it into the movie.. They were horrible characters in the game.. :/

Celt
10-05-04, 10:30
I hope neither of them make it into the movie.. They were horrible characters in the game.. :/red 13 was cool

Him, cid and barret

Maester Seymour
10-05-04, 10:39
I'd like to see that Red got some kinda role in the movie even if it was only a small one. Not Cait Sith tho, i never liked that dude :p

I'm lookin forward to seeing some more shots of Vincent cos he looks as cool as ever!

amfest
10-05-04, 10:40
Lol if that were the reason then I think FFI would have been the first and last game, and titled Final Fantasy (Dunno if it was titled Final Fantasy I or just Final Fantasy).

FFVII-2 > You

:D
Not true due to the fact that each game is a totally different world so it's the Final Fantasy for that world .. that aespect was destroyed though with FFX-2

The only thing that makes things pretty much the same in all games is that the magics are pretty much the same. there are some type of summon beasts. a masmune sword. and some character named Cid somewhere in the game.

Celt
10-05-04, 10:43

OH
MY
GOD

*faints*

YUO BORKE TEH INTERWEBB

jernau
10-05-04, 10:58
Not true due to the fact that each game is a totally different world so it's the Final Fantasy for that world .. that aespect was destroyed though with FFX-2

The only thing that makes things pretty much the same in all games is that the magics are pretty much the same. there are some type of summon beasts. a masmune sword. and some character named Cid somewhere in the game.
According to Square the name is because all their previous games were flops and this was their last chance to stay in business.

There are a lot more thngs that are in all or most of the games. Chocobos, cactaurs, that dude with the lantern, etc.

Celt
10-05-04, 11:02
According to Square the name is because all their previous games were flops and this was their last chance to stay in business.

There are a lot more thngs that are in all or most of the games. Chocobos, cactaurs, that dude with the lantern, etc.square fucked up massively with spirits within, but to this day they refuse to admit this...

jernau
10-05-04, 11:03
square fucked up massively with spirits within, but to this day they refuse to admit this...
Well they said it didn't make enough money and that they wouldn't make any more movies.

You want sepuku?

Kasumi
10-05-04, 14:11
square fucked up massively with spirits within, but to this day they refuse to admit this...Umm You should do more research.. Square-Enix said they messed up big with Spirits within.. also they said they wont make the same mistake with Final Fantasy Advent Children..:)

I would have to disagree.. The story in Final Fantasy X never ending with beating the game nor did they use a different world in Final Fantasy X2.. Its like swapping disc for a game for like Final Fantasy VII and VIII.. ^^ The Story continues with Final Fantasy X2 because it picks up where the story ending in Final Fantasy X almost.. Its still about Yuna and Tidus.. ^^ If you beat FFX2 with perfect ending you would understand.. ^_^

Clive tombstone
10-05-04, 15:41
"goes out and rents X-2" Crap!~ I DONT want to use a strategy guide for this game to get a Perfect, but its hella hard foo! o_O

oh well, itll gimme something to do while im getting these artillary designs finished lol

PS advent Children=Gr34TN3ss

Celt
11-05-04, 14:38
Well they said it didn't make enough money and that they wouldn't make any more movies.

You want sepuku?It was in response to this:

Umm You should do more research.. Square-Enix said they messed up big with Spirits within.. also they said they wont make the same mistake with Final Fantasy Advent Children..http://neocron.jafc.de/images/smilies/old/smile.gifYou should do more research, this was almost two years before the squenix move.

Kasumi
11-05-04, 15:03
It was in response to this:

You should do more research, this was almost two years before the squenix move.? What do you mean? ok well *Square* never denyed spirits within was a failure.. I have no idea where you thought they did but I know they never said IT WASNT A failure.. ^^

Organics
11-05-04, 15:40

*shrug*

FFVII-2 would still fucking rock though.

As long as they make it a decent sequel, who cares? A bit like The Matrix movies, first one, brilliant. 2nd and 3rd? Pah. So in that case, the fact that they made sequels (due to 1st making so much money) made the series worse.

That's the only way I'd have a problem with a sequel.

Kasumi
11-05-04, 15:43
*shrug*

FFVII-2 would still fucking rock though.

As long as they make it a decent sequel, who cares? A bit like The Matrix movies, first one, brilliant. 2nd and 3rd? Pah. So in that case, the fact that they made sequels (due to 1st making so much money) made the series worse.

That's the only way I'd have a problem with a sequel.Square-Enix did really good job with FFX-2 So I dont see how they could make a bad sequal to FFVII-2 but the sequal to FFVII is Advent Children.. ^^

Organics
11-05-04, 15:47
Square-Enix did really good job with FFX-2 So I dont see how they could make a bad sequal to FFVII-2 but the sequal to FFVII is Advent Children.. ^^

Yeah I know, I wish they'd make it a game as well as a movie though :D It would be fucking GREAT :) Still, I simply can't wait till the movie opens over here. Dam I wish I spoke japanese/chinese *whichever required :D*. We will have to wait ages :(

I've watched those trailers so many times :D

Kasumi
11-05-04, 15:48
Edit: Not important.. ^^

Celt
11-05-04, 16:21
? What do you mean? ok well *Square* never denyed spirits within was a failure.. I have no idea where you thought they did but I know they never said IT WASNT A failure.. ^^They blamed the games for their money troubles.
Every FF game since 7 has sold very well.

jernau
11-05-04, 17:29
The "previous games" I was referring to were the pre-FF games. I've never heard square say any of their games since FF1 weren't successful and why would they as they were all successes?