PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye to everyone ( but in a good way :D)

Ether230
07-05-04, 23:47
Yup this is a leaving thread but I just thought id say goodbye to a forum community thats kept me as entertained as much as the game as.

I'm not leaving because of the DoY setback and I dont have any gripes against KK who have done a great job keeping me in this game( for nearly two bloody years :eek: never thought that would happen ). I just thought that Id say my piece and go merrily on my way :) the game has simply run its course for me. I've left a couple of times already but never posted a leaving thread before now but with me starting a college course in september and still having to work full time the days of 14 hour stints on neocron are over . This was my first MMORPG and I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with this game ( And yes it is a GAME all you egomaniac U83r 1337 PKers out there :lol: )

Anyway just saying goodbye to the old Psynet crew (my first clan )

Shak, Reaper, Cypher, CKvega, Nequator Angustiare, Predetor (AKA Benjie), Lethys, and of course my old hunting buddies Tregard, John ravenhawk and the inimitable Freebassx ( BBAAASSSSMMMAAANNN !!!!! :D ) and everyone I might have forgotten ( to many to count )

All the guys in TGR who made my second return to neocron a lot of fun ( if theres any left on the forums you know who you are :D )

And all the EXO peeps ;)

Anyway If Any of you guys play PS or City of heroes which I may be trying for a short while look me up :) .

So good bye to everyone and I hope you enjoy the game as much as I have :) .

Preacher230 , Pluto (Low tech pistol PE , Stealth is for pussies, you know who you are :p )

RedEyeTiger, Pluto ( Melee tank, Couldnt be bothered to lom to HC :lol: )

Oath
07-05-04, 23:48
you didnt say bye to me :/

Oh well u guess you never knew me :p

See ya dude.

Lafiel
08-05-04, 00:01
peece

Lexxuk
08-05-04, 00:01
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3

Clownst0pper
08-05-04, 00:03
Welcome to OZ.

G.0.D.
08-05-04, 00:04
Bye Bye

Judge
08-05-04, 00:19
Bye bye.

Its nice to have a positive leaving thread for once eh?

Ulle
08-05-04, 12:45
Sorry to see you leave Neocron, hope to see you return in the future.

Send your goodbye messages via PM's

Thread Closed.