PDA

View Full Version : Inconsistent level of in-game support...

RayBob
07-05-04, 22:10
Several weeks ago I had a problem with an NPC while trying to do research missions. I started a help ticket and within 60 minutes a person with the title Trial Gamemaster contacted me, respawned the NPC, and stood there while I tested it. Excellent service.

Today, I am trying to complete an epic on Saturn but an NPC is missing. Two other people from the same faction are stuck at that point with me also. I started a help ticket the way I was supposed to and pissed about for an hour or so and watched my place in the queue move up to number one. I then logged off to do other stuff. I just came back now and nothing has been fixed. I have been number one in the help queue for 7 hours!

This is unacceptable. An MMO is a 24 hours business. A hotel is a 24 hour business. You can’t ring the bell for service and stand at the front desk for 7 hours waiting for someone to check you in.

slaughteruall
07-05-04, 22:16
I was stuck at number 1 for 3 days. Cancelled my helpdesk ticket. The service is getting worse as it goes along. You used to be able to get a ticket sorted out in under 30 min. Now good luck getting it done in under 8.

Slaughter

Organics
07-05-04, 22:17
Heh raybob, I just started a thread like this a few minutes ago.

Don't tell me, the NEXT epic for the OZ8 / A_09 zoneline NPC?

RayBob
07-05-04, 22:26
Heh raybob, I just started a thread like this a few minutes ago.

Don't tell me, the NEXT epic for the OZ8 / A_09 zoneline NPC?Yes, same one.

Odin
07-05-04, 22:29
This is tied to the saturn downtime from earlier and is being worked on at the moment. You should have been told that though. What is your character name and I'll look up who handled this ticket.

Organics
07-05-04, 22:34
Thanks, Odin :)

Reckon you could post here when it's fixed? Would be greatly appreciated.

My help ticket is only a short while old, I think others have been waiting for several hours tho.

Odin
07-05-04, 23:19
Ok he should be back up now.

RayBob
08-05-04, 00:59
Thanks! See how easy we are to please. :)

-FN-
08-05-04, 01:50
Thanks! See how easy we are to please. :)

Unlike women :rolleyes:

Organics
08-05-04, 03:55
Ok he should be back up now.

Great stuff, thanks Odin :)

And finished the epic :D

@FN

You got that damned right. Bloody confusing women!

SypH
08-05-04, 04:32
I've only ever had to wait for a long time once or twice. Usually it's pretty quick. Hell last week I had someone reply to me and sort my problem in 2 minutes!