PDA

View Full Version : I want one of these!!!

Lexxuk
07-05-04, 19:23
Well, as its my birthday, again, in a few days time, I wanna robot toy (http://www.firebox.com/index.html?dir=firebox&action=product&pid=429&showAllImages=0) or three hehehe, they look cute

plague
07-05-04, 19:38
omg that soo funn am buying one right now lol ty lexxy :D

Lexxuk
07-05-04, 19:40
nonononono, its my birthday soon, u gotta buy me one :p

Kasumi
07-05-04, 19:41
nonononono, its my birthday soon, u gotta buy me one :p
Edit: I dont think it would take my credit card anyway so I cant buy you one!

Lexxuk
07-05-04, 19:46
Edit: I dont think it would take my credit card anyway so I cant buy you one!

oh... buy me two then :angel:

Indrid Cold
07-05-04, 19:47
You need a QRIO (http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/QRIO/) instead.

Lexxuk
07-05-04, 19:52
You need a QRIO (http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/QRIO/) instead.

ok, if your offering :p

Indrid Cold
07-05-04, 20:17
You can't even buy one yet. I want to stab Sony in the face for dangling it in front of me for 3 years.

"Here it is! BUT IT'S NOT FOR YOU! George Lucas can have one though."

Lexxuk
07-05-04, 20:30
ohh, right, so you offer me something for my birthday that doesnt exist hey? I'm so heart broken </3 :(

cRazy2003
07-05-04, 20:41
OMFG pino is a haaax TBH IMO

got ur present now lexx, ready to be ordered
here (http://www.viking-direct.co.uk/(nd5tfy2xvph0kgmg0pxnd555)/catalogFamily.aspx?ID=23183)

Sick
08-05-04, 07:39
lol i watched the videos and it seems like the most annoying thing ever created :P worse than furbies!

Drake6k
08-05-04, 08:06
OMG I need one! I can torture it and keep it locked up... and watch it suffer. Maybe I could teach it to fight... or even kill...

Sigma
08-05-04, 09:03
OMG I need one! I can torture it and keep it locked up... and watch it suffer. Maybe I could teach it to fight... or even kill...exactly what i was thinking...

hmm, u should be able to reprogram then, remove the hands and replace them with blades/guns/whatever
and then let them loose in a crowded place >:] :D

edit - not that i want to encourage anyone to do something like that... :D

Cytaur
08-05-04, 09:35
where was that site with a mech out of a Mini Cooper o_O

VetteroX
08-05-04, 11:59
Lame... another carebear toy. Why cant it be Pino the Psychotic Lunatic Vicious Killing Destroying Robot of Death? Hes needs YOUR care to turn him into the ultime killing machine! Each pino could be equipped with an assortment of blades, rockets, guns, lasers, poison gas, and even a self destruct mode for when hes cornered.

Pinos attack each other on sight, and the winner collects the scrap of the loser to make himself more powerful. Pino also attacks and kills dogs on the street and other animals he finds.

Pinos visor shows his mood:

Light red: Pino is thinking bout death and destruction

Red/brown: Pino is plotting on his next victom

Bright Red: Pino is about to go into a violent fit of rage

Blood Red: Pino is gonna cut someones balls off and shove them down their throat.

Perfect for children 4 and up!

Kal
08-05-04, 12:03
what about purple: pino is fed up with life and is about to self destruct

Rith
08-05-04, 12:04
Lame... another carebear toy. Why cant it be Pino the Psychotic Lunatic Vicious Killing Destroying Robot of Death? Hes needs YOUR care to turn him into the ultime killing machine! Each pino could be equipped with an assortment of blades, rockets, guns, lasers, poison gas, and even a self destruct mode for when hes cornered.

Pinos attack each other on sight, and the winner collects the scrap of the loser to make himself more powerful. Pino also attacks and kills dogs on the street and other animals he finds.

Blood Red: Pino is gonna cut someones balls off and shove them down their throat.

Anyone who tries this hard to be a nutcase clearly has a fluffy teddy bear somewhere they're trying to prove to themsevles they don't need anymore

Ka0s^
08-05-04, 12:15

vet u made me laugh ty :D

Vet u made me laugh thank you lol :D

Omnituens
08-05-04, 12:18
Its my birthday on the 13th, send me one too!

Kal
08-05-04, 12:19
while we're on the subject its mine on the 28th, i'll take 2

Serpent
08-05-04, 12:23
gnah, my birthday is in 7 months .....

MkVenner
08-05-04, 18:45
I want one of these (http://www.firebox.com/index.html?dir=firebox&action=product&pid=415)

extract
08-05-04, 18:57
and even a self destruct mode for when hes cornered.

rofl this just made me spit coke out my nose and all over my computer monitor, fucking hillarious...YES!!!!

im still gonna order one tho, maybe pain some flames on him.....

I want one of these (http://www.firebox.com/index.html?dir=firebox&action=product&pid=415)

wtf??? sickness!

Sigma
09-05-04, 00:29

phoneorder available?