PDA

View Full Version : Neocronicle V4-5/1 Discussion

Callash
07-05-04, 17:59
Here (http://www.neocron.com/index.php?name=NeoContent&op=modload&file=index&pageID=222) it is. <3 WUB <3 at Marx for his spontaneous help.

I am a bit concerned about the severe lack of Faction News though. I cannot stress this enough: Whenever you have ANYTHING happen to you that you think might be newsworthy, wrap it into a few lines of text (we don't mind full articles either ;)) and send it to your FC with a CC to honeypot@neocron.com. That way, it is 99% guaranteed that your story will get published.

Opar
07-05-04, 18:15
Director Kel'Opar

:rolleyes: :p

Kasumi
07-05-04, 18:19
Wonderful work on this Neocronicle Callash.. It has been awhile since I enjoyed reading a neocronicle.. ^^ Great job!

garyu69
07-05-04, 20:01
sex.

also sent some news off for the next issue.

Zu (Pluto)
07-05-04, 20:07
Thanks for the weekly news update!

Zu

Geth
07-05-04, 20:57
Nice issue, saddly though I missed the deadline to send stuff in. Oh well there is aways next week.

slaughteruall
07-05-04, 21:20
In order to send it to a FC you would have to have a active FC. havn't seen the guy in over 7 months. Why do you think you get lack of news from the saturn server.

Slaughter

Organics
07-05-04, 22:06
Good stuff :D

Dr. Laura Snyder
07-05-04, 22:20
In order to send it to a FC you would have to have a active FC. havn't seen the guy in over 7 months. Why do you think you get lack of news from the saturn server.

SlaughterIf your own FC isn't active, you can send the news directly to Honeypot if really necesarry.

Lachlan
07-05-04, 22:20

Slaughter

I think that's why you would CC: honeypot@neocron.com.

slaughteruall
07-05-04, 22:46
I think that's why you would CC: honeypot@neocron.com.

We have been without a active FC for at least 7 months. I know of 4 others and myself that have sent in to be intreviewed for the FC postition. All we get back is Your faction already has a FC. If that was true then where is he? Maybe he is one of the 60 ppl that play on pluto. Maybe he is one of the hundred or so people that cancelled/stop playing there account with the fourth push back of BDOY. Either way dont you think we should maybe get a FC?

Slaughter

EDIT:Who can i talk to about geting a FC for TT on saturn? I've asked it before and cant remember who i PM'd about it. Maybe someone higher up this is becoming very tiresome.

Alashandra_D.
07-05-04, 23:15
We have been without a active FC for at least 7 months. I know of 4 others and myself that have sent in to be intreviewed for the FC postition. All we get back is Your faction already has a FC. If that was true then where is he? Maybe he is one of the 60 ppl that play on pluto. Maybe he is one of the hundred or so people that cancelled/stop playing there account with the fourth push back of BDOY. Either way dont you think we should maybe get a FC?

Slaughter

EDIT:Who can i talk to about geting a FC for TT on saturn? I've asked it before and cant remember who i PM'd about it. Maybe someone higher up this is becoming very tiresome.

Have you tried E-mailing the FC either in-game or out-of-game? Failing that, have you poked Arbiter?

-Alash

slaughteruall
07-05-04, 23:17
Yes i have emialed him ingame. Never had a responce. Arbitor that is the person i PM'd about it last time. Who is above him? I will shoot him another one tho so he knows what is going on.

Thanks
Slaughter

Vid Gamer
07-05-04, 23:26
I am a bit concerned about the severe lack of Faction News though. I cannot stress this enough: Whenever you have ANYTHING happen to you that you think might be newsworthy, wrap it into a few lines of text (we don't mind full articles either ;)) and send it to your FC with a CC to honeypot@neocron.com. That way, it is 99% guaranteed that your story will get published.

It's kinda hard when you have 50 people on your server at all times.

jiga
08-05-04, 08:16
Director Kel'Opar

:rolleyes: :p
See i told you that you had NPCs named after you.

Alan
08-05-04, 14:34
Very strange being as i have have seen the TT FC ingame about 24hr's ago! Yes Valdimir is very still alive on Saturn, still looking for Tamara though, but i was offline for 8 weeks lol.

Eledhbrant
08-05-04, 17:07
I've even seen the TT FC around recently also :p

Candaman
09-05-04, 00:53
Have you tried E-mailing the FC either in-game or out-of-game? Failing that, have you poked Arbiter?

-Alash

I thought u'd died or got hit by a car or cleverly quit the game o_O

and lol @

[ ] Jupiter | [X] Uranus | [ ] Saturn | [ ] Pluto
CityAdmin: -
Diamond Real Estate: -
NExT: -
Tangent: -
BioTech: -
ProtoPharm: -
Tsunami: -
Black Dragon: -
Crahn: -
CityMercs: -
Fallen Angels: -
Twilight Guardian: -

[ ] Jupiter | [ ] Uranus | [X] Saturn | [ ] Pluto

[ ] Jupiter | [ ] Uranus | [ ] Saturn | [X] Pluto

Just about sums up server pop's and game events huh

Dribble Joy
09-05-04, 16:56
There would be Uranus CM news if there was more than 2 active CMs on uranus and the FCA wasn't busy revising/getting drunk.