PDA

View Full Version : patch 198 wishes!!!11!!1

prozium
07-05-04, 16:57
perhaps instead of adding new stuff and content to the game and balancing stuff out....i would like to see nothing new added into the game, why: because neocron dosnt need new stuff, it needs to be fixed, they need to fix all the random hopping to middle of the zone... fix fataling...fix random crashes...fix phantom mobs....fix bugs...fix more bugs...dont add new stuff into the game to just make more bugs ...just fix all the bugs...how is it that KK can keep adding shit to the game but never fix stuff????? so that is what i would like to see in the next patch notes instead of new guns and items and balancing....i would like to see all these annoying bugs removed and fixed....let the flaming begin...

MkVenner
07-05-04, 17:00
yeah..but itd still be the same game people are getting bored with and leaving...yeah they could work on getting rid of the bugs, but they'd still be bugs, and id still be bored...

extract
07-05-04, 17:02
if Im not mistaken, didnt the patch notes read an assload of bug fixes? maybe its just me :confused:

prozium
07-05-04, 17:03
but just like the bug that have been here since retail, why cant they fix them?....if they can make the game neocron and they can add new stuff to it, they should certainly be able to debug it

i havnt read them in a while, but i saw just a bunch of balancing and adding new rares and stuff

MkVenner
07-05-04, 17:05
yeah we need the bugs fixed, thats for sure, but whats the point of having a completly bugless game, if everyone got bored of the same old stuff and left.

and yeah 198 is gunna be a BIG patch iirc, bug fixes by the arse load, and aint that gunna have the new melee stuff, amongst other things

extract
hehe sounds feasible, but if its that easy go hit it up man, I know jack about programming, coding, or gaming for that matter :lol: I just play to play I let them do what they want, on occasion i get pissed at patches, just usually the ones that required me to LOM....but thats about it, bugs dont bother me too much, cept the one in the aggs where my drones get stuck on that grate and fall below and i cant ever get them....thats the only bug that really chaps my ass

Lexxuk
Considering the last patch was released on the 11th of March (its now the 7th of May), I think most peoples wish for 198 is..

FOR IT TO BE RELEASED

Lafiel
07-05-04, 17:06
why waste time fixing em now when theirs practically a whole new engine coming soon

Strych9
07-05-04, 17:08
I think KK thinks/claims that a lot of problems are graphics and graphics engine related. As such, considering that BDOY will be using a new/current graphics engine...

If that is true, then the question becomes why spend effort now to fix problems in an engine that is being abandoned in September? Adding new content will transfer over no problem, as will new game rules and such.

MkVenner
07-05-04, 17:09
thats a good point :D

prozium
07-05-04, 17:11
i love neocron so much that i can get past all of the bugs and still have a great time playing it, i was just stating that since i have played all they have seemed to do is...add new stuff, fix things about the stuff that they added, and put a brick wall up at mc5....i know they have done more... but thats all it really seems like

i guesss we will just have to wait until september then, which i have no problem with

Lafiel
07-05-04, 17:12
harrrrrrrrrrrrrr i beat u to it strych :P

anyways i think they should stop major bug fixing atm and work on new shit to get more players and shit cause atm playerbase isnt going to last imo

Drake6k
07-05-04, 17:13
I have been playing long enough that I'm over the bugs. Content is the only thing that is going to make more people play. Few more items, rares, caves, stuff like that.

Lafiel
07-05-04, 17:14
i think we need some more in depth content rather than the usual more items