PDA

View Full Version : Improve third-person Tank AoE and APU barreling

RayBob
07-05-04, 15:44
I suspect most of us play in third-person view. It is much more effective for PvP and it is more fun for mob hunting also. We like to see how our characters look, how the weapons look, and how they shoot. Unfortunately, tanks have to switch to first-person view whenever they use their AoE cannons and APUs whenever they are barreling. I would like to see an improvement in these cases so that it would no longer be necessary to change views depending on the weapon.

winnoc
07-05-04, 15:49
Yeah, and let snipers get into the sniping zoom when in third person.

zii
07-05-04, 16:10
Agreed. I play 3rd person as well except when using the aforemeantioned weapons. It would be great to see this prob' solved, though I don't consider it in anyway urgent. Just an inconvenience for the moment.

SilentEye
07-05-04, 16:28
Hey,

Yes indeed, I agree a lot, and while you're at it you could allow us to look first person in vehicles again, I exploited my self into first person view in a Troop Carrier a week ago, I wish I knew how to do it again though :(

Regards,
Silent

Lafiel
07-05-04, 16:35
agree 5 stars

ezza
07-05-04, 16:43
what!!! theres nothing so fun as shooting your self in the foot with AoE

Syphn
07-05-04, 17:30
nice ezza :lol: but i couldnt agree more Raybob i play in third person almost all the time and damn..... im my worst mob as my apu :P

Biznatchy
07-05-04, 18:56
what!!! theres nothing so fun as shooting your self in the foot with AoE

Well there is shooting your ppu in the foot with the mal, thats also fun.

Cruzbroker
07-05-04, 20:04
Yes Yes. Just bumping the thread, but YES. Please. Yes. Five stars and all that shit.