PDA

View Full Version : Would u pay a Fee to transfer your Char across Servers ?

___T-X____
07-05-04, 10:22
Your Character with everything he is holding & the Gogu....No apts.

Should it be an option to be moved across servers for a Fee ?

Celt
07-05-04, 10:24
no.:o

t-bird
07-05-04, 10:52
yes i would pay for it .... :cool:

phunqe
07-05-04, 11:06
Yes, but max 2 transfers per character only.

I also vote for character transfer only, without items. Potentially, your pocket money can be transferred as well.

EDIT: I don't see a server transfer as a "breach of RP protocol". Why should it. It's like you are moving from Europe to to US for example. New land, new people, new economy, but you are still the same :)

sir retail
07-05-04, 11:26
NO.. not paying for it..
but i think you should have the option for free.
or pay with ingame credits.

EXTRA OPTION IN THE GAME.

now that i think more of it.. its a SUPER IDEA

ezza
07-05-04, 12:05
i wouldnt pay simply for the reason that i like the server im on, though i dont see a problem with the option being there though

SjanTeN^
07-05-04, 12:20
I got my char. movede from one account to an other, if i wanted to i could have said that it was on a total different server, but i like saturn so i diddent :-)

Shadow Dancer
07-05-04, 19:51
Yes. But only if items and cash transferred as well.

extract
07-05-04, 19:57
no I think the option should be there, but it should be implemented as a one time thing, kinda like the name change thing....and it should cost ingame money i think or something like loss of 30% of all levels or some shit....

some kind of penalty.....

MegaCorp
07-05-04, 20:06
It would depend on the reason for my request. If the move was to leave Pluto for a more populated server where there is enough action to have fun again ... then *no*, since i would expect that to be part of the service i am paying KK to provide; i.e. i am paying to have fun, and if the population on my server falls too low to have fun anymore i expect KK to do what is required to remedy the situation as part of my regular fees. On the other hand, if my request was for some other reason, then *yes* i would have no problem with the idea of paying for a transfer.

Spook

DannyJ
07-05-04, 20:06
Yes. But only if items and cash transferred as well.

werd'

Otherwise no, I would not pay for it if it was purely a character transfer with no items o_O

Liebestoter
07-05-04, 20:40
I'd pay if I could move with my equipment. There is no way on god's green earth I am going to go through the trouble of re-arming myself again.

alig
07-05-04, 21:41
I would'nt pay real money even if i was a millionaire....i would pay them something virtual reality because this IS VIRTUAL REALITY after all. There should be an option..for free..you can have your name changed once per account...i know someone that has had his changed.

Mingerroo
07-05-04, 23:07
Nah, I'd just reroll. Rerolling is fun. Staying capped atm is fairly boring IMO.

Steve

Psychoninja
07-05-04, 23:12
RL cash, and full char transfer, including items money, etc.
Also a side option that reqs RL cash also, to change a chars name. 1st name change free, second change should require a fee.

greendonkeyuk
08-05-04, 00:20
id pay a fiver to move a char from one server to another. Thats one months subscription(ish). that would be ok with me.

Omnituens
08-05-04, 00:56
Endless Ages MMO allows you to change char names, move chars between accounts and switch servers all for RL fees

I would be playing that right now, but they don't accept Solo cards :(

Drake6k
08-05-04, 00:59
I'd wait a week and unless pluto got bigger I'd try and get Jest to move Mirrorshades to Jupiter. :)

Lareolan
08-05-04, 02:55
Yes, as long as the fee is reasonably low just to cover the hassle to design the tools that would allow to do such database transfers.