PDA

View Full Version : No more Neocron for a month.. T.T

Archeus
07-05-04, 09:46
I get married on Monday. Tons of work to do and between in laws and holiday (not honeymoon yet as I have to look after the inlaws and they don't speak English).

So no Neocron until the end of the month. :'(

Some needs to feed my pet roach in my apartment in OZ1. :)

phunqe
07-05-04, 09:51
Sweet...

Need to lom my bachelor skill soon as well :p

Congrats :D

Shadow Dancer
07-05-04, 09:53
CONGRATULATIONS ARCHEUS! :D

Too bad I won't be seeing your red SL ass for another month, heheh.

Celt
07-05-04, 09:55
I get married on Monday. Tons of work to do and between in laws and holiday (not honeymoon yet as I have to look after the inlaws and they don't speak English).

So no Neocron until the end of the month. :'(

Some needs to feed my pet roach in my apartment in OZ1. :)
<3 mail order brides :)

Congrats hobbes :)

Archeus
07-05-04, 10:47
<3 mail order brides :)

Roffle. I hear they are cheaper -_-

Congrats hobbes :)

Eeep! You know who I am :)

Celt
07-05-04, 11:01
Roffle. I hear they are cheaper -_-

Eeep! You know who I am :)Did jag buy one too? :D

hinch
07-05-04, 11:06
ohnoz the nethouse crew strike again :)

has monty married his bird yet as well?

Archeus
07-05-04, 11:16
jebus! how many of you are on this forum :)

hinch
07-05-04, 11:20
wanna hear the real freaky coincidence

i first met celt in 2000 via monty in a game called planetarion.
celt dissapeared in like 2001 and a year later he turned up in NC as did i.
neither of us had spoke in over a year but yet both ended up in the same game again :)

btw archeus is your sister hot ?

darknessfairy
07-05-04, 11:35
Congrats, hope all goes well. Don't get too stressed, and if she leaves you waiting at the alter, she hasn't got cold feet, it's just her hair isn't quite right :p

She'll want to look perfect for you, and unfotunately in a womans eyes, they can never look perfect. Trust me, i think the exact same things every day ...

Oh and when your married, after like 3 years or more, it doesnt mean that you can tell her she looks fat/that her clothes aren't nice/that she's wearing too little(or too much) makeup...
She needs you to tell her everyday that she's the most beautiful thing you've seen, and that you love her... as i hope all you men should know.

Maybe i should start up a thread about what women want from men...it could be made sticky... and then all the females who play neocron could add to it. Im sure the "viewed" count would be huge....

hinch
07-05-04, 11:39
[ edited ]

darknessfairy
07-05-04, 11:43
[ edited ]

if i was there with you, you would have so got slapped

Celt
07-05-04, 11:45
if i was there with you, you would have so got slapped [ edited ]

darknessfairy
07-05-04, 11:47
did someone say tea? i'd love a cup :) no seriously, us women are delicate creatures.... treat us like you would that signed ball from your favourite player in your favourite sport

SilentEye
07-05-04, 11:48
I'd really like to feed Roach for you! Just tell me how I can enter your apartment, and how to acces your closets cause I will need those for somethings ^.^

Regards,
Silent

hinch
07-05-04, 11:48
if i was there with you, you would have so got slapped
[ edited ]

darknessfairy
07-05-04, 11:51
[ edited ]

hinch
07-05-04, 11:51
did someone say tea? i'd love a cup :) no seriously, us women are delicate creatures.... treat us like you would that signed ball from your favourite player in your favourite sport

i'd play with it for abit then kick it to the wall and leave it there till next time i have nothing better todo

(btw i just got divorced can you guess why yet?)

darknessfairy
07-05-04, 11:53
i'd play with it for abit then kick it to the wall and leave it there till next time i have nothing better todo

(btw i just got divorced can you guess why yet?)
[ edited ]

Celt
07-05-04, 11:57
[ edited ][ edited ]

hinch
07-05-04, 12:00
lol i dont hate women

she just wanted more than i could give / was willing to give

and i never said you wernt nice i just said women in general should do .....
oh and i'd get my own beer since women tend to get bad beer not nice stuff

darknessfairy
07-05-04, 12:18
lol i dont hate women

she just wanted more than i could give / was willing to give

and i never said you wernt nice i just said women in general should do .....
oh and i'd get my own beer since women tend to get bad beer not nice stuff

not all women expect too much, i hope i don't...i don't think i do,
i know i moan alot, and bob if your readin this, i apologise...
and as for beer, i prefer to drink beer than anything else, so i know what i like... :lol:

hinch
07-05-04, 12:35
must be me being unlucky but I have never met a single female that doesnt demand the earth and expect to give nothing in return.

The one thing i could and will never give up is my cars. When they demand you buy family cars or sensiable cars with more than 2 seats then "the door is that way learn how to use it"

darknessfairy
07-05-04, 12:41
there has to be compromise in a relationship. and communication. i think alot of relationships these days dissolve because there is no comminucation...people have forgotten how to talk about things...and properly...not a screaming I WANT/YOU ARE A.../I DON'T ...blah blah..

you have to discover what each of your aims are in the relationship. and come to a conclusion at where you can both meet together and be happy. If it means she doesnt get that 2000£ dress, then so be it, if it means he doesnt go out to the usual wednesday night pub for a couple of weeks, then so be it...

if you don't meet at the same point eventually, then unfortunately it is not to be. I think people just go with whats normal. whats comfortable. and they fail to think about what they really think and feel.

don't be like our parents and grandparents, when you were married at 16 and no matter what, you always stayed together. Take your time to make sure that it is definately what you want...

erm im not sure if any of that made sense....

Celt
07-05-04, 12:44
there has to be compromise in a relationship. and communication. i think alot of relationships these days dissolve because there is no comminucation...people have forgotten how to talk about things...and properly...not a screaming I WANT/YOU ARE A.../I DON'T ...blah blah..

you have to discover what each of your aims are in the relationship. and come to a conclusion at where you can both meet together and be happy. If it means she doesnt get that 2000£ dress, then so be it, if it means he doesnt go out to the usual wednesday night pub for a couple of weeks, then so be it...

if you don't meet at the same point eventually, then unfortunately it is not to be. I think people just go with whats normal. whats comfortable. and they fail to think about what they really think and feel.

don't be like our parents and grandparents, when you were married at 16 and no matter what, you always stayed together. Take your time to make sure that it is definately what you want...

erm im not sure if any of that made sense....menage a trois?

hinch
07-05-04, 12:53

erm im not sure if any of that made sense....

nice thought but after knowing someone for 10 years and being married 3 of them and being together for 7 of them you kinda know the person.

but like all women they sniff something they like and then they want more and more in ever increasing amounts (yes money is the main one)

she had all the £2000 dress's she wanted btw :) but she wanted me to sell my cars and buy sensiable diesel family car which sorry thats crossing the line.
Ill give you everything else you want but the cars are mine and stay mine and are the only thing i want always.

People have dreams of being somewhere of having something. When you finally get to it and then your other half says youve had your way its time for me to decide everything hence killing your dream/reality then no way in hell do you give it up.

Nidhogg
07-05-04, 14:25
See you in a month. I'm closing this before it gets any more off topic and generally out of hand.

N